887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi i am also family sponsered living in Melbourne...do you think in this case they very keen about the address proof ?
What I submitted was bank statement, credit card statement which shows my spending in the state. Eastlink statements, car rego which shows my travel in the state, as I travel on daily eastlink. I live with relatives, no records on rent payout, so submitted with my relatives statutory declaration and a proof of water bills with his name on it, all needed to be certified (by JP and police). And thats it I guess.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dhle said:

What I submitted was bank statement, credit card statement which shows my spending in the state. Eastlink statements, car rego which shows my travel in the state, as I travel on daily eastlink. I live with relatives, no records on rent payout, so submitted with my relatives statutory declaration and a proof of water bills with his name on it, all needed to be certified (by JP and police). And thats it I guess.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Did you read what I wrote before. Please share the screenshot where I said something about screenshot.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I don’t understand why someone should send you screenshot of their grant. If you don’t want to believe ...... you can move on. 

By the way, You haven’t send us the screenshot of your email to SBS yet. 

B8DDDA70-5DD3-4995-91E0-BEAAF9D5840C.jpeg

• Like 1

I don’t understand why someone should send you screenshot of their grant. If you don’t want to believe ...... you can move on. 

By the way, You haven’t send us the screenshot of your email to SBS yet. 

B8DDDA70-5DD3-4995-91E0-BEAAF9D5840C.jpeg.b5339e5a1aae6176d686365ac313cc88.jpeg

You taking things personally, I did not mean you on something. You got offended and you are chasing me from morning for no reason. Lets have a look to the screenshot I did not ask for screenshot but he send it to me. You keep saying I asked for screenshot. It can't be my mistake, you blaming me on public before knowing what happened. If you still think It's my mistake please reply me back. I sent 3 email I need to find out them then I will upload tomorrow for you. Cause you don’t believe, i am at work will be finish very late. By tomorrow I definitely upload that one for your satisfaction . One more things I don't ask people for screenshot. You can't say that, you need to know everything before you say anything. I don't have any doubt on many grant, when I have something to say for a fake grant it's good for everyone not for my own benefit. Even November 25 grant I have no question about this grant it's on the follow, please try to understand first before chasing someone, It's not nice. Lastly, its a open platform you might not agree with every single post it's impossible, don't like it just leave it or move on. 71921e69f477d8c7771bcedc4ea0599d.jpg&key=4fd30e4428e8091bb2183915db30d9cd11da3515fc08af05507aeaa713b9242e

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kreepaparajul said:

I am losing all my hope of getting my residency because of this virus😞😞😞

Keep going mate! Virus is spreading devastatingly across the world, at the same time it makes us feel that only our health and family is top priority, all the other just not that important. Cherrish every moment currently in life....

• Like 1

Keep going mate! Virus is spreading devastatingly across the world, at the same time it makes us feel that only our health and family is top priority, all the other just not that important. Cherrish every moment currently in life....
Peter Duton has coronovirus !!e88fde7c41de5fa45df06f70c2e277c3.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

hi all i  am so happy ...got government job offer last week ....my 489 still have validity of 2 years........feeling toooooooooo haappyyyy..........hope u all get grant soon i will apply 887 this September and join the club 

Edited by sislam
  • Like 8

Hi guys,

Eventually I have been contacted by Co Darren requested evidence of my English language ability and am a bit confused , why since I got 489 visa and am a single applicant.

applied on 24/11/2018

contacted on 13/03/2020

It sounds I need an average band score at least 4.5.

and I need to travel and spend more money while I have 28 days to meet the requirement.

any idea? Please help?

• Like 1

Hi guys,
Eventually I have been contacted by Co Darren requested evidence of my English language ability and am a bit confused , why since I got 489 visa and am a single applicant.
applied on 24/11/2018
contacted on 13/03/2020
and I need to travel and spend more money while I have 28 days to meet the requirement.
any idea? Please help?

Sorry to hear that it’s an error 489 primary applicant do not need to provide English evidence..
  • Like 1

Hi guys,
applied on 24/11/2018
contacted on 13/03/2020
any idea? Please help?
It must have been a big mistake. Try to call them on Monday hopefully you will get your grant by next week.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

It must have been a big mistake. Try to call them on Monday hopefully you will get your grant by next week.

Thanks for your help, more stress and on the documents written I need to get an average band score of at least 4.5 which I think its not for primary applicant as my mate also mentioned above. And I checked my nearest test centre which is located in Canberra and the earliest date to participate is on 4th April while I have 28 days to meet the needs.

Its really funny though and I am going to make a call on Monday for sure , just I strongly think that they do not want to give us our PR and they do their best just to keep us in this bloody hell situation. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ROBERTO said:

Thanks for your help, more stress and on the documents written I need to get an average band score of at least 4.5 which I think its not for primary applicant as my mate also mentioned above. And I checked my nearest test centre which is located in Canberra and the earliest date to participate is on 4th April while I have 28 days to meet the needs.

Its really funny though and I am going to make a call on Monday for sure , just I strongly think that they do not want to give us our PR and they do their best just to keep us in this bloody hell situation. 

Based on what is written below, they dont care if someone took their IELTS before, and they can ask to redo it again. So upset😢😢😢😢

55D8BF77-CB6C-4593-AE92-DBA2C11342B1.jpeg

• Sad 1