887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Angry Coder said:

Probably that's the best thing to do. 

I need suggestions from all of you. I am still on 489 visa it’s been 15months I have applied 887, as I have to do entry program for internationally qualified nusrse course to work as registered nurse here in Australia, there is only few campus on regional area but I haven’t get any response from them, I have to do my course as the letter form AHPRA is valid for a year, to do my course in mainland can I go to student visa and do it, does it will harm on my 887 visa, is there anyone with similar experience. Need a suggestion from you all. I am stressed at the moment. 

I need suggestions from all of you. I am still on 489 visa it’s been 15months I have applied 887, as I have to do entry program for internationally qualified nusrse course to work as registered nurse here in Australia, there is only few campus on regional area but I haven’t get any response from them, I have to do my course as the letter form AHPRA is valid for a year, to do my course in mainland can I go to student visa and do it, does it will harm on my 887 visa, is there anyone with similar experience. Need a suggestion from you all. I am stressed at the moment. 

You can’t study in mainland unfortunately as you can only live and work in regional area on 489, I know it’s painful but we all suffer from this condition.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, nudgee said:

You can’t study in mainland unfortunately as you can only live and work in regional area on 489, I know it’s painful but we all suffer from this condition.

Well the college in Sydney is happy to give me offer letter so can I apply for student visa to do my course as it is just 3 months course.

Applied :9 th feb 2018

first co :25 th feb 2019

My baby was born in April 2019

second contact :  4 June 2019 for baby passport and birth certificate

third contact : 11 oct 2019  bridging visa granted for baby 

since then I haven’t heard anything from them. 

25 months of waiting  And the wait is not over yet. 

I hope the case officer from immigration grant the pr soon.

• Like 1

Did you complaint mate?
You must file complaint....

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Sam12345 said:

That’s terrible. When they ask for baby’s medical, they don’t pick the file again soon. I think that is their pattern. Myself and @DANISH RAZA are in the same situation. 

Why didn’t you do complaint? 

Edited by Angry Coder

33 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

That’s terrible. When they ask for baby’s medical, they don’t pick the file again soon. I think that is their pattern. Myself and @DANISH RAZA are in the same situation. 

Why didn’t you do complaint? 

Grant Grant Grant......

Silent follower

Applied 8 Feb 2019

first contact 19 Feb 2020 ( correct contact number required)

Grant 12 March 2020

CO Kathrine

• Like 4

11 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

No Grant yet. 20 months on application. Complaint outcome was that i am still in time frame.

Sent last month all my family to overseas as father of my wife is seriously sick and family will comeback after 4 months.

SO NOT IN HURRY NOW AND WILL NOT CONTACT DEPARTMENT MYSELF UNTIL FAMILY IS ONSHORE.

FEELING RELAX BECAUSE NOT THINKING ABOUT 887 VISA GRANT NOW.

Well not thinking about 887 visa is best idea I guess, coz the more you think about it the more you become stressed...

Grant Grant Grant......
Silent follower
Applied 8 Feb 2019
first contact 19 Feb 2020 ( correct contact number required)
Grant 12 March 2020
CO Kathrine
Great....just in less than 13 months....Good signs...
Congratulations !!!

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Just waiting for the new update next week. We can definitely figure out which one is legit one and which one fake. Until then keep posting fake grant [emoji23]. I am wondering why people posting grant from new account, they have been felling shy [emoji23][emoji23] or what.

Immigration is processing November applicant as per their website for last three months. November to March like 4.5 months jump, it will be good sign if it becomes a genuine grant.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Just waiting for the new update next week. We can definitely figure out which one is legit one and which one fake. Until then keep posting fake grant emoji23.png. I am wondering why people posting grant from new account, they have been felling shy emoji23.pngemoji23.png or what.

Immigration is processing November applicant as per their website for last three months. November to March like 4.5 months jump, it will be good sign if it becomes a genuine grant.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Definitely a lie too if it’s genuine ask the person to put he photo of the grant 

• Like 2