887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 hours ago, GrvC said:

Anybody got any idea on my query? 

Thanks,

Gaurav

This question is really new, I doubt you can stay live and work in New Zealand on 489 though, you should consult with a registered migration agent. I wouldn't risk it since the processing time is already too long. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DVR said:

Hi Everyone, 

I am filling Form-80 for 887 from 489. Could you please let me know what "Place of visa" is ? Is it my home country of state that sponsored us ? In my case NT.. ?

Thanks in advance ..😊

PlaceOfVisa.PNG

If you get your visa in Australia,  check your visa grant letter and see which team issued the grant, or you can just write Australia, they can check anyways  (NT give you nomination but not visa) , if you get your visa offshore then write the name of the city in oversea. 

Edited by nudgee

8 hours ago, GrvC said:

Anybody got any idea on my query? 

Thanks,

Gaurav

No you dont; NZ is a separate country hence regional area thing wont apply there. In case you are looking for a pathway i highly recommend getting in touch with MARA consultant.

2 hours ago, nudgee said:

If you get your visa in Australia,  check your visa grant letter and see which team issued the grant, or you can just write Australia, they can check anyways  (NT give you nomination but not visa) , if you get your visa offshore then write the name of the city in oversea. 

Cool, Thank for your reply, much appreciated !!!

Dear All, 

I need your advise on this question so badly. My wife and I migrated in March 2018 under 489 and she went back to India (for 1 year) to have our baby delivered and parents' support on infancy care. Now she is back with the baby (bub has got 489 subsequent) in Australia to apply 887. My question is about "Arrival date". Which should be the correct date ? 
Is it 2020 February when she came with the baby or the day we first moved in (2018 March) ? Your expertise would be highly appreciated ..  ☹️

Capture.PNG

3 minutes ago, Dss2612 said:

Got my grant!
Application Date-20/11/2018
First Contact- 04/03/2020 (Requested for my updated AFP)
Grant Date- 05/03/2020
Co- Darren

All the best to everyone!! Thanks for all the support as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Lucky you this Co respond so quickly 

3 hours ago, DVR said:

Dear All, 

I need your advise on this question so badly. My wife and I migrated in March 2018 under 489 and she went back to India (for 1 year) to have our baby delivered and parents' support on infancy care. Now she is back with the baby (bub has got 489 subsequent) in Australia to apply 887. My question is about "Arrival date". Which should be the correct date ? 
Is it 2020 February when she came with the baby or the day we first moved in (2018 March) ? Your expertise would be highly appreciated ..  ☹️

Capture.PNG

In Q.34, write last arrival date in Australia if person is in Australia.

In Q.35, all previous journeys to Australia if any. Don’t put last entry details if person in Australia. If no previous entry and exit, leave it blank.

Edited by Hitesh Patel
Added more details.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry Coder said:

I did twice before with no success. Not after completing 19 months though. Did you? 

I complain in past but I complete my 19 months on 18 first thing I will do complain I recon you should at least I’ll bring it up again as by looks there are no co they just pick random files and call it