887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 hours ago, May2019 said:

I need some advise, I had to take my son to a peadriatic due to some issues, he did some tests which were al right, but the thing is it was done through Medicare and the tests seemed expensive but were one time only. he already had medical done during 489. Do you guys think that it will be an issue. Should I apply for hap for medical so to make sure there are no delays. Has anyone encountered anything of this sort that after getting 489 had some medical issues and were asked for medical again. And how can I apply for hap id for someone whose medical already done...thanks

If medical was done at the time of 489 visa application so they will not ask again

hey have just applied the 887 application from 489. but since the corona , i have lost my job and found it difficult to secure a job in rural area. i did consult my immigration agent, she said its okay for me to move to metro area for better oppotunity. as i have already fulfill the requirement.

however i did read some posts said that my bridging wont be effective before my 489 expires. 

it really doesnt make sense for me OKAY to move out australia while waiting the application granted, but not okay to keep staying n contributing Australia . wonder if anyone did ring up the immigration dept, and asked what n how should we stand through this special chaos??? i am eagar to stay and contribute to Australia, but really difficult to secure a living in rural area during this time..... please advise, cheers

Just now, Ball said:

hey have just applied the 887 application from 489. but since the corona , i have lost my job and found it difficult to secure a job in rural area. i did consult my immigration agent, she said its okay for me to move to metro area for better oppotunity. as i have already fulfill the requirement.

however i did read some posts said that my bridging wont be effective before my 489 expires. 

it really doesnt make sense for me OKAY to move out australia while waiting the application granted, but not okay to keep staying n contributing Australia . wonder if anyone did ring up the immigration dept, and asked what n how should we stand through this special chaos??? i am eagar to stay and contribute to Australia, but really difficult to secure a living in rural area during this time..... please advise, cheers

Legally you can not work in metro as your 489 visa is still valid and you have to work in regional area only. 

Unfortunately you cannot work in metro if your 489 is still valid. We all in the same boat stuck in regional without any helps and the department doesn’t care if their future citizens are going to sleep on the street

Hi everyone,

I applied my 887 on 4th year of my 489.

Because i don't have enough residence evidence in the first 1 years and had high risk pregnancy so they transferred me back to Metro in the first second year.

Now i am fulfill the requirement but just wonder would they fail me for the first 1.5 years, which I don't have evidence? 

Please advice on this . I am a bit worry about the PR. Due to the crisis I lost my job , couldn't pay my bills, renting, even feeding family become somthing have to budget everyday. So I think if they would fail my application I should gone back home now before it too late.

Please advice on my circumstances. I need your help.

Thank you so much

7 hours ago, March9th2019 said:

Yes. You can. 

Hi newbie here,

Where did you apply 887 visa from a place close to Sydney ?

I heard we can't stay in Newcastle, Wollongong ?

Is there a 24 hours lock down like happened in Sydney at this moment ?

Please join Migration Solutions next Facebook Live event tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday the 14th of April at 5.00pm Adelaide time)

This is what he said:

“I will talking about processing delays for 887 and other onshore PR visas. I have been doing some research into the 887 delays and I have uncovered something that needs to be shared with anyone who holds a 489 visa or has applied for an 887 visa. All the best, Mark”

• Like 3

Hi all,

I have a question regarding weekly working hours-

Does the Immigration calculate 35 hours from Monday to Sunday only or it can be from any day of the week, as for example, Thursday to Wednesday. My pay day is every fortnightly Wednesday and working hours calculated accordingly every fortnight Thursday to next Wednesday.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, nudgee said:

Please join Migration Solutions next Facebook Live event tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday the 14th of April at 5.00pm Adelaide time)

This is what he said:

“I will talking about processing delays for 887 and other onshore PR visas. I have been doing some research into the 887 delays and I have uncovered something that needs to be shared with anyone who holds a 489 visa or has applied for an 887 visa. All the best, Mark”

Yeah I also got his message on Facebook. Let’s hope it helps. 

On 4/9/2020 at 2:48 PM, ninolaine said:

Praise God!!!!

lodge: 13/11/2018

Inquiry/feedback just a nudge for them to maybe look at our file: 28/01/2020

first contact: 11/02/2020 (Functional English)

complained: 11/02/2020

Ielts submitted: 27/02/2020

complained: 1/04/2020

GRANT today 09/04/2020 CO Vely

best Easter ever!!! Good luck to everyone and have blessed Easter, be safe!

75CBE6E6-469F-44F4-9A80-2541132930CA.jpeg

Congratulations. Really happy for you. Enjoy your grant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2020 at 2:48 PM, ninolaine said:

Praise God!!!!

lodge: 13/11/2018

Inquiry/feedback just a nudge for them to maybe look at our file: 28/01/2020

first contact: 11/02/2020 (Functional English)

complained: 11/02/2020

Ielts submitted: 27/02/2020

complained: 1/04/2020

GRANT today 09/04/2020 CO Vely

best Easter ever!!! Good luck to everyone and have blessed Easter, be safe!

75CBE6E6-469F-44F4-9A80-2541132930CA.jpeg

Congrats and god bless!!

• Thanks 1