887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Why would they ask for this document; completely baffles me....

Its a Declaration of Service form, so presumably for people have some relationship with a military organisation, or come from a country with compulsory military service, something like that
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Owami said:

Yes 1399

I guess it is required if you ticked a box for the questions in form 80 for affiliations with military or paramilitaries back in your country. also I saw online a Syrian guy came across the same situation. maybe applicable to countries with ongoing war like issues? it is same as the form 80. 

countries like Singapore have mandatory military things so I think this makes sense to me. 

Hi Everyone, 

Applied 05 Feb 2019

Family of 4

1st Contact 06 May 2020 asking for more documents :

Updated AFP for me and wife (which I uploaded previously)

More evidence of current employment (I uploaded Payslips and PAYG previously)

Contract of previous employment as I moved to another company 6 months ago, (I uploaded Payslips for 18 months and PAYG previously).

CO: Regina

• Like 7

Just got my PR few minutes ago ...

Applied 15th Feb 2019

Updated all documents. Payslips, Tax Notice, Super Annuation statement, bank statement showing salary and rent, utilities bills, landlord statement, etc. PCC and AFP PCC.

I visited India once for a week after PCC expired but CO didn't ask for new PCC. AFP PCC i uploaded new one proactively after expiry of previous one.

CO Marea

Let me know if you want any other information. Stay strong ... !!!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3