887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Morning Everyone, 

I have  received  my golden email this morning.,  PR GRANTED 

I can't believe It's my lucky today to announce that we have got PR today.

1. Applied on 4/10/2018.

2. First contact on 22/01/2020 asking current employment, wife's medical and bank statements- I had provided all these documents before  except my wife's medical which was done during 489 application and got asked again. CO Regina.

3. Blessed with the baby in Feb, got 489 and BVA for my son on 3.04.2020.

4. Another request from CO Katherine on 30.04.2020 asking for my new born son's medical and his passport (which I was waiting from the embassy to send it to me) - submitted above documents on 05.05.2020

PR granted today on 11.05.2020 (my 489 was going to expire tomorrow)

Finally My PR granted officer is LISA.

All the best to everyone who is waiting for their golden email and more than happy to answer any queries here.

Thank you, god bless you all for sharing your knowledge and expertise here with members. 

Did you submit newborn passport 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Morning Everyone, 

1. Applied on 4/10/2018.

2. First contact on 22/01/2020 asking current employment, wife's medical and bank statements- I had provided all these documents before  except my wife's medical which was done during 489 application and got asked again. CO Regina.

4. Another request from CO Katherine on 30.04.2020 asking for my new born son's medical and his passport (which I was waiting from the embassy to send it to me) - submitted above documents on 05.05.2020

All the best to everyone who is waiting for their golden email and more than happy to answer any queries here.

Thank you, god bless you all for sharing your knowledge and expertise here with members. 

Congratulations

14 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Morning Everyone, 

1. Applied on 4/10/2018.

Congratulations 

38 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Morning Everyone, 

1. Applied on 4/10/2018.

Congrats!!! Thats awesome news. My 489 expires in 2 days time. My CO is Lisa, so good to see she is working on 887's!

41 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Morning Everyone, 

1. Applied on 4/10/2018.

Have ever complained the delay ???

6 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Yes, I did complain on last Wednesday and then received the generic response saying to wait as I'm under the current processing time.

Thanks 

Hey how can I complain?? I mean using my personal email or immi accounts? Because I applied through the agent.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:59 AM, SJay said:

Hello, just logged into Telegram to see what the advertisements are about and I've seen this, are you guys aware of this? did anyone in the forum send the email?

image.png

Don't forget to do this guys who are waiting and suffering. Use 10 minutes of your valuable time do it today.. 

• Like 1

applied on 18/02/2020

just contacted by co wilson for my english ability for me and my partner. I supplied the same IELTS RESULTS I supplied for 489. and for my partner I supplied but I uploaded it again  

Institution Study time
a primary school and secondary school where all instruction was in English in or outside Australia

All years of primary and at least 3 years of secondary study

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

applied on 18/02/2020

just contacted by co wilson for my english ability for me and my partner. I supplied the same IELTS RESULTS I supplied for 489. and for my partner I supplied but I uploaded it again  

Institution Study time
a primary school and secondary school where all instruction was in English in or outside Australia

18/02/2019?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

applied on 18/02/2020

Institution Study time

why u supplied as it not required