887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi I'm new here.
Lodge 887 visa application via my agent on 3 May 2019. Till now no assigned CO. Is that normal? Hope to receive good news soon. 

Hi welcome to the forum. Yea it’s normal as they are currently processing applications till 05/03/2019. I think May is not too far, they should work on May applications next month hopefully.

32 minutes ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Yes I submitted transcript for each year and plus degree certificate. Currently stood down but yes in IT industry. I am not sure but that may be a reason for extra English proof?

They wouldn't know that you stood down or not, plus the current job is not required if you have already fulfilled one -year full-time  

1 minute ago, nudgee said:

Hi welcome to the forum. Yea it’s normal as they are currently processing applications till 05/03/2019. I think May is not too far, they should work on May applications next month hopefully.

When they start working on Applications, do they change the status of the application ? from "Received" to "In progress" or something like that ?🙄

2 minutes ago, nudgee said:

No, for direct grant it will not change

Cool, I don't think they take 26-29 months anymore as the site says ? What do you think ? It is only 15 months mark for the moment ? 

Edited by DVR

Cool, I don't think they take 26-29 months anymore as the site says ? What do you think ? It is only 15 months mark for the moment ? 

For direct grant it’s between 14 - 16 months now. But I think if they continue this speed will further reduce to 13 - 14 months. I think they will work on March and April applications this month and next month work on May. So maybe May applicants only need to wait 13 months. Just my prediction
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Can anyone please let us know who submitted documents for primary member functional English and waiting for further process of grant?

I am just wondering about how many days they delays application.

Tha’s b***shit. Sorry. But when we have submitted primary applicant’s Ielts/pte result, degree certi, transcript and still they asking for engLish proof? It is waste of time for us and waste of money. We have seen this kind of case in last week also where they asked for primary applicant english proof again. I am just want to confirm some details with you;

1)Were you primary applicant while when you submitted file for 489 visa? And which exam have you given for english proof? (Ielts,pte,toefl) 

2) Are you with 489 regional visa or relative sponsored visa? 

if we don’t find any particular reason for asking english proof than we have to raise this question. And we have to get advise from Mark (migration solution). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jasmine said:

Hello,

Do anyone please can help me how can I get " bank statement of salary account"?? 

I submit all my bank statement but couldn't get just the salary statement

Do you mean filtering only your salary credits from your account?

You can either get it from your branch or if you are with Comm bank, salary credits statement can be filtered through NetBank account.

1 hour ago, Yash said:

Tha’s b***shit. Sorry. But when we have submitted primary applicant’s Ielts/pte result, degree certi, transcript and still they asking for engLish proof? It is waste of time for us and waste of money. We have seen this kind of case in last week also where they asked for primary applicant english proof again. I am just want to confirm some details with you;

1)Were you primary applicant while when you submitted file for 489 visa? And which exam have you given for english proof? (Ielts,pte,toefl) 

2) Are you with 489 regional visa or relative sponsored visa? 

if we don’t find any particular reason for asking english proof than we have to raise this question. And we have to get advise from Mark (migration solution). 

English requirement for first applicant is a new game! Why just not  provide them with 489 English result. And that’s all. How can a person has competent English after living and working 2 years in Australia still needs to provide functional English. Just think logically guys, before panic and book English exam or bear more cost and time for getting letter from uni. When people are awaited for long time and desperate for their grant, not even willing to fight their right. Please know that if Australia gives you opportunity,  Australia also gets benefits from your contributions. It goes both ways in terms of right. Please, stands for your right guys rather than putting your hands down and accept everything when your right is taken. The long processing times is already a taken right from us. 

Edited by 19A20
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Uetian said:

Do you mean filtering only your salary credits from your account?

You can either get it from your branch or if you are with Comm bank, salary credits statement can be filtered through NetBank account.

I will try to go to the bank, thank you.

6 hours ago, Farha said:

Hi Junaid,

I am Sri Lankan so I have to apply through the consulate in Sydney. Not sure if there are any Sri Lankan’s who have applied or renewed their passports during this crisis? How long did it take to get the passport?

Sorry Farha my bad to guess ,

Hopefully things work for you quickly as you are near about grant too .

18 hours ago, BoddyFam said:

Yeah, I complained shortly after I submitted the info (even though this info was already in the original form 80) . So I complained on the 27th April - but havent heard anything since. 

Thanks very much, appreciate that! Wishing you all the best too.

Good Morning Everyone !!!

Lets see how many of us gets lucky today , good luck to you all for golden Email 😊😊

Any one know the case Officer Andries !!! 

How flexible is he/she ? 

He/She requested for English Language Ability for main applicants ,two weeks ago !!! 

We have  Submitted transcripts of university for main and secondary applicant’s college transcripts and functional English letter from work same day within few hours of requested time . 

We emailed 👇👇👇

:   skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

: gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au

How long do they take to grant after submission  ? 

Any Idea ?? 

Thank You . 

Edited by Mevie
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, JayK said:

I noted that when Co requested medical for my baby, my immi account said pay outstanding amount. Anyone knows what this is? I have written them an email no response yet. See screenshot below20200513_183419.png.4e993f902c82a65d0d5a6f2b53e9b405.png

So you applied on 29 th SEP 2019 and get your first contact that's good

On 5/4/2020 at 9:20 PM, Jan 2019 said:

Hi Charitha,

Congratulations for your Grant.

Could you please let me know about one thing .

when you provide them requested documents on 29 April ,after attaching file in immigration account ,did you click on" information provided" button.

And after that did you also send email to them to inform that  you have provided documents .

Or

You just simply attached file in immi account and clicked on "information provided " button 

Please let me know.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Hi guys ,

I Got my Grant today .

Application Date: 29/1/2019

First Contact: 30/4/2020

AFP police check  request for me and my wife 

Provided AFP check 13/5/2020 11:00 PM

Granted today 14/5/2020 8:02 AM

Thanks everyone and seniors members specifically .

I got very useful information regarding documents updated ,beforehand kids medical etc.

Once again thanks .

Very soon all of you received your Grants .

Regards,

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Jan 2019 said:

Hi guys ,

I Got my Grant today .

Application Date: 29/1/2019

First Contact: 30/4/2020

AFP police check  request for me and my wife 

Provided AFP check 13/5/2020 11:00 PM

Granted today 14/5/2020 8:02 AM

Thanks everyone and seniors members specifically .

I got very useful information regarding documents updated ,beforehand kids medical etc.

Once again thanks .

Very soon all of you received your Grants .

Regards,

Congrats bro

• Like 1