887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 hours ago, Yash said:

Tha’s b***shit. Sorry. But when we have submitted primary applicant’s Ielts/pte result, degree certi, transcript and still they asking for engLish proof? It is waste of time for us and waste of money. We have seen this kind of case in last week also where they asked for primary applicant english proof again. I am just want to confirm some details with you;

1)Were you primary applicant while when you submitted file for 489 visa? And which exam have you given for english proof? (Ielts,pte,toefl) 

2) Are you with 489 regional visa or relative sponsored visa? 

if we don’t find any particular reason for asking english proof than we have to raise this question. And we have to get advise from Mark (migration solution). 

Yes I was primary applicant for 489 as well. I have already submitted IELTS as it's mandatory. I have state sponsorship.

Well I can't see any obvious reason to ask again. I mean after staying 3 years here, you are asking functional English requirement again and that's for whom who already submitted competent English. Even they very well aware that in current situation, it's not easy to give exam.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jan 2019 said:

Hi guys ,

I Got my Grant today .

Application Date: 29/1/2019

First Contact: 30/4/2020

AFP police check  request for me and my wife 

Provided AFP check 13/5/2020 11:00 PM

Granted today 14/5/2020 8:02 AM

Thanks everyone and seniors members specifically .

I got very useful information regarding documents updated ,beforehand kids medical etc.

Once again thanks .

Very soon all of you received your Grants .

Regards,

Congrats ,who was the case officer ?

22 minutes ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Yes I was primary applicant for 489 as well. I have already submitted IELTS as it's mandatory. I have state sponsorship.

Well I can't see any obvious reason to ask again. I mean after staying 3 years here, you are asking functional English requirement again and that's for whom who already submitted competent English. Even they very well aware that in current situation, it's not easy to give exam.

IELTS is not mandatory for any of the applicants.

I have seen IELTS or PTE is being asked from the people who have either submitted old results or new ones.

COs gets confused with the expired results and asks for new one or sometime to delay the things...

If these results are not required then why people provide them in their initial applications???

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JayK said:

I noted that when Co requested medical for my baby, my immi account said pay outstanding amount. Anyone knows what this is? I have written them an email no response yet. See screenshot below20200513_183419.png.4e993f902c82a65d0d5a6f2b53e9b405.png

hello JayK, 

Did you request for your baby's medical or they contacted you for it without even requesting? Im in the same situation, Applied in 1ug 2019. nothing after that, obviously

27 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

IELTS is not mandatory for any of the applicants.

I have seen IELTS or PTE is being asked from the people who have either submitted old results or new ones.

COs gets confused with the expired results and asks for new one or sometime to delay the things...

If these results are not required then why people provide them in their initial applications???

In my case it’s not like that I had not provided any Pte or Ielts & I am sure no one have provided same as an primary applicant since it was not any requirement .Worse the CO has power to ask for same, we can only request them for review . In case they don’t get along we need to fulfil what they demand . That’s how it goes.

• Like 1

Hi guys ,
I Got my Grant today .
Application Date: 29/1/2019
First Contact: 30/4/2020
AFP police check  request for me and my wife 
Provided AFP check 13/5/2020 11:00 PM

Granted today 14/5/2020 8:02 AM

Thanks everyone and seniors members specifically .

I got very useful information regarding documents updated ,beforehand kids medical etc.
Once again thanks .
Very soon all of you received your Grants .
Regards,

Congrats dear ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, nudgee said:

1b6e5f05b1c908cd5d09bace218aeff1.jpg

If wife is Secondary Applicant, then asking proof of English make sense.

Had DAD been included in application as immediate Family member, then either Proof of language or Second installment. If DAD was added as other family members, then he must complaint.

Hi all,

With all the delays going on, I've got a question that may seem a little controversial. I realised my 887 application has opened, but I actually arrived in Australia only after 2 months from this date 2 years ago. Was thinking if I should just go ahead and submit my 887 application now? Looking for advise if anyone has any sort of similar circumstance, or have received advise from migration agent on this. Thanks.

52 minutes ago, SJay said:

hello JayK, 

Did you request for your baby's medical or they contacted you for it without even requesting? Im in the same situation, Applied in 1ug 2019. nothing after that, obviously

My baby is only 2months old. After granting 489 and bridging for the baby they made the request. I provided all the required documents and they have updated that his health assessment is complete. However, I don't know what they mean by outstanding amount???

10 minutes ago, davtoh said:

Hi all,

With all the delays going on, I've got a question that may seem a little controversial. I realised my 887 application has opened, but I actually arrived in Australia only after 2 months from this date 2 years ago. Was thinking if I should just go ahead and submit my 887 application now? Looking for advise if anyone has any sort of similar circumstance, or have received advise from migration agent on this. Thanks.

Hi there,

No - you need to have lived in the regional area for a full 2 years before you submit your application! People even give it a little extra time to ensure they meet this requirement.