887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Team, 

I need an advice. I have mistakenly mentioned on my spouse's (Secondary applicant) Australian country code as (+64) instead of (+61) due to an oversight. It is correct on Form 1221. What do you think that I should do ? Just keep my mouth shut or simply fill incorrect detail form ? 

Again, it is the secondary applicant's mobile number country code (+64 ) instead of +61

Please advise 🙄

I just found another mistake on my spouse (Secondary Applicant) Form 80 😥😥It is total ignorance of our attention to details. International travel Date "From" and "To" value, Shall I re-submit updated Form 80 with correct details or submit incorrect details form ? Please let us know

I just found another mistake on my spouse (Secondary Applicant) Form 80 [emoji26][emoji26]It is total ignorance of our attention to details. International travel Date "From" and "To" value, Shall I re-submit updated Form 80 with correct details or submit incorrect details form ? Please let us know

Just fill out an incorrect answer form. These are minor mistakes not critical to a visa decision so nothing to be worried, I also filled out two incorrect forms and Co did not ask any questions.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nudgee said:

Just fill out an incorrect answer form. These are minor mistakes not critical to a visa decision so nothing to be worried, I also filled out two incorrect forms and Co did not ask any questions.

You are an angel from heaven my friend Nudgee, could you please let me know what reason you mentioned ? 

• Like 1

You are an angel from heaven my friend Nudgee, could you please let me know what reason you mentioned ? 

I entered the incorrect visa issued date for one of my previous visas and I submitted incorrect answer form to notify them, the date should be 4 December but I entered 12 April lol

Don’t worry it just a human error it won’t be any issue as long as you let them know. Many people made mistakes on their applications.

• Like 1

Just now, nudgee said:

I entered the incorrect visa issued date for one of my previous visas and I submitted form 1221 to notify them, the date should be 4 December but I entered 12 April lol

Don’t worry it just a human error it won’t be any issue as long as you let them know. Many people made mistakes on their applications.

I Love you Nudgee .. People like you make this world a better place, will do that.. Cheers mate .. ☺️😚

Morning All, 

I have a question on providing residential proof for 887 visa and would appreciate your help. 

For the first 5 months I was living with a friend and I have attached letters received by post, Utility bill (Vodafone), Salary Slips and Bank Statements for that period to confirm that I have lived in that address. 

Do you think that would be sufficient enough to prove residential proof for that period ?  Do you think I would need to provide a statutory declaration ? 

If a statutory declaration is required, Does my friend have to provide a statutory declaration or can I provide a statutory declaration for myself? 

Thanks alot in advance 🙂

Edited by Wicks

7 hours ago, DVR said:

I just found another mistake on my spouse (Secondary Applicant) Form 80 😥😥It is total ignorance of our attention to details. International travel Date "From" and "To" value, Shall I re-submit updated Form 80 with correct details or submit incorrect details form ? Please let us know

Everyone makes mistakes some correct them some d ont realise until co ask for clarification, i found 2 missing info and 2 incorrect answers so far in my form 80 and spouses form all related to employment and unemployment dates, there is an option to update incorrect answers in immi account , i think on left side under update us,  You just have to select the applicants name the incorrect answer relates to, then in details box include form number eg. Form 80 - Question 19 part F etc. , then it asks for what incorrect answers you provided ( copy paste the incorrect answer here or write brief explanation) , next box asks for correct answer so include correct answer , then next one asks why you provided incorrect answers i simply used overlooked missing information or forgot to enter or overlooked the incorrect answer as explanation. follow the procedure from beginning for each incorrect/missing answer  and at the end make sure you press submit. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Wicks said:

Morning All, 

I have a question on providing residential proof for 887 visa and would appreciate your help. 

For the first 5 months I was living with a friend and I have attached letters received by post, Utility bill (Vodafone), Salary Slips and Bank Statements for that period to confirm that I have lived in that address. 

Do you think that would be sufficient enough to prove residential proof for that period ?  Do you think I would need to provide a statutory declaration ? 

If a statutory declaration is required, Does my friend have to provide a statutory declaration or can I provide a statutory declaration for myself? 

Thanks alot in advance 🙂

with all the documents you provided it good.. but you if you could get you friend to do a statutory dec then the case officer will not have a chance of asking any other doc. it will save you time later. 

2 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

with all the documents you provided it good.. but you if you could get you friend to do a statutory dec then the case officer will not have a chance of asking any other doc. it will save you time later. 

Thank you very much TAS887 🙂

I wish all the best...May this week gives heaps of grants n smiles unlimited number of families.
All your families deserve this happiness, after going through this stressful waiting period !!!

So get ready n keep refreshing inbox, your grants are very near n around !!!

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

International movements collapse as visa processing hits record lows  

https://independentaustralia.net/australia/australia-display/international-movements-collapse-as-visa-processing-hits-record-lows,13906                                         

Abul Rizvi is an Independent Australia columnist and a former Deputy Secretary of the Department of Immigration, currently undertaking a PhD on Australia’s immigration policies. You can follow Abul on Twitter @RizviAbul.

Edited by Seacity112

FINALLY GRANTED

Application date: 18/02/2019

CO contact : 11/05/2020

Asking for English ability for main and secondary applicants. I have had uploaded functional English for secondary applicant only previously. I uploaded it again and uploaded OET test results 'with B in all sections' that was dated 3.5 years ago. It was valid at the time of application but not valid now. I complained twice after CO contact explaining that Functional English is not a requirement for main applicant

Grant date 25/05/2020  CO Wilson 

• Like 9

FINALLY GRANTED
Application date: 18/02/2019
CO contact : 11/05/2020
Asking for English ability for main and secondary applicants. I have had uploaded functional English for secondary applicant only previously. I uploaded it again and uploaded OET test results 'with B in all sections' that was dated 3.5 years ago. It was valid at the time of application but not valid now. I complained twice after CO contact explaining that Functional English is not a requirement for main applicant
Grant date 25/05/2020  CO Wilson 

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, nudgee said:

What documents you want to upload in 2 places?

Form. 80  and resident agreement as for form 80 there are separate options in account and there is option in character as well. Also I saw that in relation ship docs they have provided the option for lease agreement so can I upload that in resident and relationship as well.