887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 hours ago, Kit said:

Hi Guy,

Thanks for all the sharing from the page. Got it directly granted today reviewed by CO Nikhila. 

I have updated my FPC last week and uploaded my uni transcript last night due to all the concerns I’ve been given after seeing this page. 

Gd luck with everyone!

Kit 

congrats! May I ask did you do the medical examination for 887 application? thanks

15 hours ago, Dee said:

If your wife has received PR there are two options:

1. Jobkeeper - in case she was working with the business who is registered with centreline then her employer would have told her and she would be eligible for the same; will get AUD 1500 fortnight.

2. Jobseeker - you need to register yourself for the same on centreline after you get CRN; Its a long online form in which you will have to mention all the details regarding your funds etc. or have you received any redundancy or payments from your employer. Remember it will ask details for her and partner both; after all the data is put you will get an email from centreline mentioning whether you are eligible or not.

All the best; please go to centreline and you will get all the required information.

Thanks Dee I did this yesterday. Is there any supplement benefit of 750 for her or any other benefits? For job keeper we must have pr on 1 March 20 is that right? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VM0101 said:

Even though i have applied in Jan 2020, just looking at the tracking spreadsheet it seems like i will get my grant in coming months 🙈😁 Good luck May & June applicants hope today will be better than yesterday 🤟🤞

I believe you will get in July end 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, nudgee said:

Hi Harpreet,

On the safe side I will always recommend people to compensate for the time you stay oversea. Some people said it’s ok to stay oversea for 4 weeks on annual leave. But in my opinion i would recommend to make up those days so you will 100% get the PR. I counted 730 days in Australia before I applied for 887.

Thank you nudgee for your kind suggestions.  I appreciate that.

2 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

do you think so? I haven't even uploaded form 80 & NPC i think i should do it now. Thanks for lifting my excitement 😁

Is there a reason why you are waiting? Why not upload everything instead of waiting for CO to contact you?

1 hour ago, root said:

Thanks Dee I did this yesterday. Is there any supplement benefit of 750 for her or any other benefits? For job keeper we must have pr on 1 March 20 is that right? 

You will have to get further details from centreline; unfortunately I can't help here.

12 hours ago, SJay said:

welcome Deepan, am I able to ask whether CO requested for baby medicals? I'm a Aug 2019 applicant too that's why. 

Hi 

i emailed to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au with all the documents and the immi account reference number. 
Birthcert , passport, form  1229 , medicare card, bridging visa, vivo or 489 grant notice. Pretty much all docs related to your baby will do. 

they updated the immi account within 3 days. 

thanks 

Finally got the grant this morning after a long long wait.

Applied: 28th of oct 2018

First contact: 12th jan 2020

Granted: 28 may 2020

CO: wendy

Thankyou all for your lovely feedbacks and suggestions. Truly appreciate it.

Goodluck and best wishes to everyone 

Edited by Parag
  • Like 12

7 minutes ago, Parag said:

Finally got the grant this morning after a long long wait.

Applied: 28th of oct 2018

First contact: 12th jan 2020

Granted: 28 may 2020

CO: wendy

Thankyou all for your lovely feedbacks and suggestions. Truly appreciate it.

Goodluck and best wishes to everyone 

Congratulations. Good to see they are clearing the backlogs 

43 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Finally Received my PR grant today 887
Submitted July 2018
Granted 28 May 2020

Forwarded

Congrats

my sister today was granted 

16/july/2018

Co: Vineetha

first contact: sep 2019,,,, asking : PCC and functional english for primary

she just Submited PCC and complained about ielts by letter in immiacount(No need for main)

Second contact ( 20 March ) They said no need ielts and just update AFP ( another Co)

Grant today: 28/05/2020

Edited by Ali39
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Ali39 said:

Congrats

my sister today was granted 

16/july/2018

Co: Vineetha

first contact: sep 2019,,,, asking : PCC and functional english for primary

she just Submited PCC and complained about ielts by letter in immiacount(No need for main)

Second contact: They said no need ielts and just update AFP ( another Co)

Grant today: 28/05/2020

Congrats mate May I know which processing office granted her Visa?As plenty of us had been asked to submit functional English as an main applicant.

9 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Got this from Doha.

Don't know what I should do with this.

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 25 May 2020. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Is that all they had mentioned or is there few lines after it.Have you done complain or feedback ?

Hi Admin,

I am currently really worried with a topic, i have spent around 29days out of the country on a holiday. Before applying 887 i asked the migration agent and he mentioned it wouldntbe an issue as we can spend 28days outside, hence i applied 2 days late to mske up for the date. 

If i take into account the 29days spent my total days comes to 733

If i dont take it into account it cones at 704 days .

Should i be highly concerned or are you aware if there is any regulation on the following.

Edited by Shahtab