887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys, I am coming back to the race.

Some information.

My result is L9 R9 W6.5 S8 O8

It is enough but I am furious with the way they treat migrants.

It looks like they thought that I needed 7 so they cut my writing by 0.5 points to make me come back.

This bloody approach took 3 years on my life on a regional visa because I was short of 0.5 when I was moving to Australia:-((((((((((((

All about money.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Some information.

It looks like they thought that I needed 7 so they cut my writing by 0.5 points to make me come back.

This bloody approach took 3 years on my life on a regional visa because I was short of 0.5 when I was moving to Australia:-((((((((((((

All about money.

Brother, Really sad

Some information.
All about money.

I feel your pain, I was in the same boat, hope you will get your grant soon .
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Some information.

All about money.

This is the same they did to me and many people. They will always cut some points in one of the bands to stop you from getting 7 points. No matter how many times you try, they will never give you 7 in all bands. 

this is just a greedy money making business. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Some information.

All about money.

It's a legit scam run by big businesses with partnerships with governments and professional bodies 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, justaguy said:

This is the same they did to me and many people. They will always cut some points in one of the bands to stop you from getting 7 points. No matter how many times you try, they will never give you 7 in all bands. 

this is just a greedy money making business. 

That's true my friend. I have sit IELTS twice and once they cut mark in speaking and second time they cut marks in reading. And then I sat in PTE wherein i got the required score in first attempt itself.

They know it's the way they make money as i have said earlier in my posts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Some information.

All about money.

IELTS is all about money.. it took whole year for me to get that 0.5 in writing, and also my final result was from a recorrection .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Any July 2018 applicant ??????? Or I am the only remaining with hard luck  ??

We are August 2018 Applicants...just waiting to complete my 28 days this Thursday and i will complain again. Just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't ask for anything else and give us PR

good morning guys!

It is good to see the grants coming... I hope everyone will get their dream email soon. 

a just quick question for those who got PR and still here, once you got your PR so what next? what do you need to do? is there anything particular we need to do like opening a Centrelink account etc. if so how you do?

I appreciate if anyone having any thoughts on this. I know this is out of the focus of this forum.

Thank you guys and have a good rest of the day!