887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Applied 29/05/2019

CO contact 02/06/2020

Asked for English language ability

Submitted one week back letter from a institution that my 3&1/2 years diploma was in English

PTE submitted during 489 still
Stuck guys .. Do you feel CO may missed my documents?? or anyone else in same situation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AmitB said:

Applied 29/05/2019

CO contact 02/06/2020

Submitted one week back letter from a institution that my 3&1/2 years diploma was in English

Stuck guys .. Do you feel CO may missed my documents?? or anyone else in same situation...

hope you will get it within this week

Applied 29/05/2019

CO contact 02/06/2020

Did you provide the graduation certificates and transcripts as well? Or just the letter ?

I had included my mark sheet and graduation certificate as well

Is there a difference between suggestion or complaint in feedback section? Does response from complaint is quicker ?

3 hours ago, Navdeep047 said:

Sorry...but i have to ask...is there anything they told u at Bupa at the time of the medical.

One of our friends son was speech delayed ..thats why they had to go to the pediatric for him...

My child didn't speak Infront of doctor but he was upset was missing her mom otherwise he has started speaking recently, could you please tell me the paediatrician where your friend's child apper as it will ease my problem probably

Thanks

We questioned them on a Primary Applicant needing to prove English Proficiency

when it was submitted during our 489 application 

We also complained that we were nearing a two year wait and they had taken too long to ask for additional documentation when Applicants from 2019 were being granted visa’s

Hi people,

What's the story with requesting functional English from main applicant?

I just received letter where CO requests one from myself... I'm sure that functional English for main applicant wasn't on the list this time last year?

2 minutes ago, 887 said:

Hi people,

I just received letter where CO requests one from myself... I'm sure that functional English for main applicant wasn't on the list this time last year?

No it wasn't

15 minutes ago, 887 said:

Hi people,

When was your application date

3 hours ago, Patrick L said:

Thank you! Because I feel like they don't make sense at all and they still owe me an explanation. I feed them everything from holding a 489, Primary/Single Applicant, that functional english wasn't on their checklist prior to lodging 887, from being told by their people English evidence is not required, miscalculated timeframe. They caused me so much frustration that I even booked new PTE-A test  just keep my brain moving forward because I feel stuck just waiting for them and what if they make another argument.

But today was a huge relief! I'm so happy and grateful! 

I can finally cancel my PTE booking  & get a refund. Thanks for this platform for keeping us aware & informed! Goodluck to everyone who are waiting! Your grant is coming soon!

Hi Patrick

Could you please let me know how you have sent complaint?

Like I know through immi account, but on which email address we need to send manually?

I submitted my PTE documents 3 week s ago, but nothing reply from them. My agent suggested to wait, but I know they will not move with out shouting. 

So could you please guide me all ways for complaint.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Hi Patrick

Like I know through immi account, but on which email address we need to send manually?

I submitted my PTE documents 3 week s ago, but nothing reply from them. My agent suggested to wait, but I know they will not move with out shouting. 

Thanks

Hi Patrick
Thanks

Thanks Patrick for sharing this.. Can you pls guide us that how you complaint and have U submitted any additional documents ?