887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, vlad said:

I am an August 2019 applicant and when we made application there is nothing about primary applicants English certification. I've made everything true but they changed the rules on May and wanted English certificate from primary applicant. While I am waiting IELTS date, case officer contacted me and asked the English certificate and 17th of June I uploaded it. Still waiting. I made all process true and still waiting. It is not fair. I am obsessive and I always check the lists many times before I made an application and take screenshots of every step. You can check before and after screenshots. I lost faith to the department. Australian immigration system for me is a big disappointment.

after.jpg

before.jpg

Same thing with me bro i m waiting from feb 2018 and in june i upload english pte exam and no update yet 

I am an August 2019 applicant and when we made application there is nothing about primary applicants English certification. I've made everything true but they changed the rules on May and wanted English certificate from primary applicant. While I am waiting IELTS date, case officer contacted me and asked the English certificate and 17th of June I uploaded it. Still waiting. I made all process true and still waiting. It is not fair. I am obsessive and I always check the lists many times before I made an application and take screenshots of every step. You can check before and after screenshots. I lost faith to the department. Australian immigration system for me is a big disappointment.
after.jpg.7dfcf5fe3ad836140f32a0afb84d75a1.jpg
before.thumb.jpg.2af59ddafd846e05fbf5f7c996a28dce.jpg

Yeah I’ve heard they were changing requirements and don’t get me wrong I am not defending the system, there are flaws and injustices, 100% agree with you. You were truly unlucky that the change happened right in that moment your application was opened [emoji21]. However, I must say that there is a lot of people out there who do not upload their APCs and English proofs for dependants when they lodge application and don’t calculate their time in regional, don’t read the requirements and then they complain that it is taking long after the initial contact and argue that they should be processed before other people such as yourself who completed the application with all the documentation. I believe that those instances are not fair either. COs having to contact applicants to require more evidence is slowing down the process for everyone.
But your case is different and to be honest, it should be a crime to wait for such a straight forward visa for so long. I feel your pain and your case is not fair so I hope you complained about it. You can easily argue that the rules at the time of application should apply! Anyway I wish you luck and hope you get your well deserved visa soon.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, 887pos said:

Thanks for the info. Actually the baby is not born yet. The due date is a few months away. I am just planning all documentation so I can add baby into application as soon as born.

Cheers 

When did you apply for 887 or yet to apply ?

13 hours ago, Nsingh said:

Thanks for that. But I have been trying on these links from last couple of days. However it says no record found. Don’t know what happened 

I think when i tried to call last week thr number was not working ... you can send an email 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Had sent couple of emails on skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au. 
But no Specific response (just a generic response) 

When you are emailing skilled.support@, what should we mention ? should we mention our details ? Application number for example ?

23 hours ago, JayKrish said:

Actually I realised that I have answered "No" for overseas travel, but I visited my home country twice in the last 2.5 years.

I missed the last scenario in that question, "travel to home country"😪. I understood the question as if it was travel to any other country other than Australia from my home country and answered "No"

Can someone please help me to correct it please😓

Hi All,

I am planning to fill "Notification of Incorrect answer form" for this, to my Immi account.

Will that be enough? Do I need to do anything else? 

Hi Everyone, Today I got first contact and I have a technical question please guide me about that. Application date 20 Dec 2019, first contact today. CO Judith

Question is I did not include my daughter in 887 and neither I got her 489 visa as she remained overseas for the whole time and never entered into Australia.( She was born after the grant of 489 but before our entry into Australia) Although, I showed her in dependent family list in 887 but did not apply for 887. I also wrote a cover letter to let CO know that she is is not included in the 887 application as she will stay in home country with grandparents for the time being and we will.apply her child visa in the future. Today, CO asked for my daughter's Medical and generated Hap ID. So, is it mandatory to give medical of dependant family member despite I did not include her into 887 visa.? 

Please let me know

10 minutes ago, Qasim Javed said:

Hi Everyone, Today I got first contact and I have a technical question please guide me about that. Application date 20 Dec 2019, first contact today. CO Judith

Question is I did not include my daughter in 887 and neither I got her 489 visa as she remained overseas for the whole time and never entered into Australia.( She was born after the grant of 489 but before our entry into Australia) Although, I showed her in dependent family list in 887 but did not apply for 887. I also wrote a cover letter to let CO know that she is is not included in the 887 application as she will stay in home country with grandparents for the time being and we will.apply her child visa in the future. Today, CO asked for my daughter's Medical and generated Hap ID. So, is it mandatory to give medical of dependant family member despite I did not include her into 887 visa.? 

Please let me know

you applied on Dec. and just got contacted today? OMG!

I think you daughter should take medical examination even through she is not in the application. I remember somewhere I read before that even wife is not in the application, she still needs to do the medical examination. I think this is similar to ur case.

1 hour ago, Qasim Javed said:

Please let me know

As per the eligibility criteria of 887, Accompanying & Non-accompanying family members may meet the health and character requirement.

Since your child is less than 16, needs only health assessment.

Wish you get your grant soon.

Edited by Hope2020

Just now, Hope2020 said:

As per the eligibility criteria of 887, Accompanying & Non-accompanying family members should meet the health and character requirement.

Since your child is less than 16, needs only health assessment.

Wish you get your grant soon.

If we have entered parents in Non accompanying member, and they are not going to come with us, do we need PCC and health assessment??

We enter their details in Form 80....even for siblings then??? 

50 minutes ago, JayKrish said:

If we have entered parents in Non accompanying member, and they are not going to come with us, do we need PCC and health assessment??

We enter their details in Form 80....even for siblings then??? 

Can please someone help with the details of documents required for Non accompanying members. I have my parents included in it.

1 hour ago, Qasim Javed said:

Please let me know

Yes, she need medical examination. Anyone from your dependent list will go for medical even not moving to Australia this time.