887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

49 minutes ago, Honey said:

Why PCC and how  you spect so much for AFP. How many people included in your application ?

I am not sure, it was mentioned in the beta website that you have to give PCC for all those countries where you have lived more then 12 months in last 16 years. We had our pcc done couple of months ago, photo vfs fees n  all came to $ 150 for 2 people. Spent $84 for afp before and same for new one. 

2 minutes ago, Angos said:

I am not sure, it was mentioned in the beta website that you have to give PCC for all those countries where you have lived more then 12 months in last 16 years. We had our pcc done couple of months ago, photo vfs fees n  all came to $ 150 for 2 people. Spent $84 for afp before and same for new one. 

12 months in the last 10 years, I think? 😉 🙂 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Russki said:

I see what you mean, but it is not that easy... 🙂 I am not the admin for this spreadsheet, the lady who created it is. 🙂 

I also always hope that we can trust everyone who uses this tracker to be respectful and not write awful things on it and offend others. 

Fingers crossed, it will get better! 😄 💗

There are still some Personal comments in the Spreadsheet...

Guys PLEASE respect the diversity that we have here and keep Personal agenda to some other forum...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Spade said:

There are still some Personal comments in the Spreadsheet...

Guys PLEASE respect the diversity that we have here and keep Personal agenda to some other forum...

This is very unfortunate and there will always be people who are childish and unable to conduct themselves like adults in a dignified and respectful manner. The spreadsheet is an uncontrolled document and I assume we are placing faith in all members/applicants to use it correctly, however the risk will remain until the document is either controlled by one person; or if certain cells are locked or only have limited options to edit in cells, such as yes/no, or dates, etc or CO requested further docs yes/no. In that case individuals could ask each other what those requests were. These are only some suggestions and there would obviously need to be a volunteer who is an excel expert and willing to revamp the sheet.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Abyssiniancat said:

Now I worry about mine as well. I didn't provide PCC from my own country as I thought it was provided when lodged 489 and I did not leave Australia since 489 was granted. Anyone recom in my case should I get one ? plx!

I was in same situation as you. I didn’t provide any PCC, and they didn’t ask for it. Maybe i got lucky or maybe they won’t ask for anyone. From my experience you should be ok.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, toot said:

Guys, sorry to be off the topic. 

Does anyone know a bank / institution that would lend us money as a home loan while on the wait for 887?

Im pretty sure, this is something that most of us would want.

Regards,

toot

I tried with couple of banks, until you get pr, they will just make it complicated. They will ask for 20 per cent deposit with other expenses plus you won’t get FHWG. You have to go thru foreign investment application which will cost 5k for no reason. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, April guy said:

Please can anyone assist with the link to print statutory declaration form for CHANGES IN MY Child's face from passport date to medical examination date.

The form where I need attach pictures and get some to notarized on my behalf.

Thanks for a response.

Found this in the older posts:

My Baby look different from the passport!!!

1. Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

2. Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

3. Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

4. Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>"     🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Russki said:

Found this in the older posts:

My Baby look different from the passport!!!

1. Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

2. Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

3. Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

4. Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>"     🙂

Is it mandatory? Is it for medical examination or is it for immigration? I didn’t do it. Hope they won’t ask for it again. 

6 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Is it mandatory? Is it for medical examination or is it for immigration? I didn’t do it. Hope they won’t ask for it again. 

Most of the time they asked for it as they find the baby photo is different from the passport. So to avoid any delay attach it. otherwise, if they ask it will delay in the result.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

My friend applied the 187 last April and her file has been opened

but why our visa take that much long time

We must sign the letter together and send to the person in charge!!!! Cyring~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

187 visa is subject to priority processing, but our is not... Case officers assess our 887 files as they please come in, in order of application. 🙂 🤗

Good evening all. Been reading through alot of your questions/replies. I applied back in June and haven't heard anything as of yet. I submitted all doc's myself and by reading through all your messages I think I may have forgotten stuff. All I sent in was a few pay slips and places where I've lived. Did everyone send in every payslip for the year of work needed. Also police check i never sent in either but looks like everyone else has. Any info would be great help. Thanks Luke

PS Congrats to people getting there grants through 🤟🤟🤟

4 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hello, is there someone who submitted 887 application by lawyer? My lawyer submitted my application last week. but I cannot see the application files in my own Immi account. I can onle see the payment. Can anyone let me know what I can do. thanks a lot.

Same here. I also don't see my application in my immi account.

13 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hello, is there someone who submitted 887 application by lawyer? My lawyer submitted my application last week. but I cannot see the application files in my own Immi account. I can onle see the payment. Can anyone let me know what I can do. thanks a lot.

Did you import your application to your IMMI account ?