887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Admin. Someone keep on changing tracker excel sheet , please guys don’t do any modifications except admin . 
Now it is now clearly see any of the grant dates . 
Hi admin thank you for your efforts please can you send me proper Excel sheet link again .

I received email from co .request for functional english for secondary applicant. I got 31 overall. It's consider as function english or I need 30 in each for function english. And co give me 70 days for this. Is anyone got 70 days from co.?  Can I contact co regarding the time? 

5 minutes ago, Urwa said:

I received email from co .request for functional english for secondary applicant. I got 31 overall. It's consider as function english or I need 30 in each for function english. And co give me 70 days for this. Is anyone got 70 days from co.?  Can I contact co regarding the time? 

1 minute ago, Urwa said:

Pte 

30 for each band

Guys I have a question

I am primary applicant and my Pte is still valid if I count 3 years. also I have medium of instruction from uni saying all medium of instruction was English(overseas uni certificate/ accessed by engineers Australia)  I will lodge 887 soon. Still they will ask me for english proof if I attach these as proof?????

and my wife got 489 grant with uni transcript + medium of instruction back then. will I upload the same now????

thanks all

Edited by sislam

1 hour ago, Urwa said:

You passed the requirement, don't worry about that anymore. 

It's overall 30, not each 30. Don't rely on the immigration website, they made a stupid mistake. Refer to migration act or call the immigration, they will give you the immediate answer that overall 30 is required.

You can even read the letter from the CO, how they defined the functional English, it must be clearly written as "overall band score of at least 30, based on the four test components"

https://pearsonpte.com/australiavisas/

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2014L01668

"According to the migration act, the functional English for PTE is the applicant provides evidence of having achieved a Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) overall band score of at least 30, based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening in a test conducted"

Edited by Kevin

Finally, VISA GRANT after 1 year and 3 months of waiting...

Hope, the details below help others especially for functional english request

Thanks for all the assistance.

Please include in the tracker..

Applied: 29 MAr 2019

1st CO Contact by GSM Adelaide Andrej 20May 2020 - Request for information
-Request updated functional english exam, IELTS results expired for more than 3 years before application
-Request for updated AFP police Certificate

Raised a concern in this forum for CO requesting functional english even if it is not a requirement for 887 visa

Uploaded certificate from university with meduim of instruction is in English 28 May 2020 for proof of functional English
Uploaded new AFP Police Certificate 02June2020
Provided client feedback to IMMI 03June2020

2nd CO Contact by GSM Adelaide Michael 12 June 2020
-Request for copy of lease rental for the 2 home addresses in Melbourne for 3 years
-Request for explanation letter why wife and kids are not included in the application and did not return in Australia but part of current visa 489
-Request for colored copy of their passport

Uploaded bills with address, bank statement, drivers license with address since there is no lease rental record for 1 address because living with in-laws, rental lease only available for 2nd address, provide explanation to CO
Provide explanation to CO via letter for the reason requested
Uploaded old passport of family members

VISA GRANT 19 June 2020
CO Vineetha GSM Adelaide

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Suresh said:

Hi Admin. Someone keep on changing tracker excel sheet , please guys don’t do any modifications except admin . 
Now it is now clearly see any of the grant dates . 
Hi admin thank you for your efforts please can you send me proper Excel sheet link again .

Hi Suresh, I have tried to fix back. I hope the information are as accurate as possible. Yes, someone kept changing and this drive me nuts always.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, wng said:

Hi Suresh, I have tried to fix back. I hope the information are as accurate as possible. Yes, someone kept changing and this drive me nuts always.

is it possible just give authority to admin for modifying the tracker?

Just now, MMM said:

is it possible just give authority to admin for modifying the tracker?

I need to speak to the owner of the tracker. She has left the forum for quite sometime and I will need to clean up those with authority to limit to a handful only. Will update as soon as I can.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wng said:

I need to speak to the owner of the tracker. She has left the forum for quite sometime and I will need to clean up those with authority to limit to a handful only. Will update as soon as I can.

thank you so much for what you did for this forum

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

It's overall 30, not each 30. Don't rely on the immigration website, they made a stupid mistake. Refer to migration act or call the immigration, they will give you the immediate answer that overall 30 is required.

You can even read the letter from the CO, how they defined the functional English, it must be clearly written as "overall band score of at least 30, based on the four test components"

"According to the migration act, the functional English for PTE is the applicant provides evidence of having achieved a Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) overall band score of at least 30, based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening in a test conducted"

Thankx and co give us 70 days to provide these documents.anyone got 70 days.? Because always they give 28 days why give us 70 days?

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

by referring to the legislation, it doesn't mention that the following evidence can prove a person has functional english in the homeaffair website:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

you completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate in an institution in or outside Australia that required at least two years of full-time study and all instructions were in English

But from this forum I saw many of us can satisfy this requirement by uploading non-australian university transcript. I am confused about how does it work actually? ..... 

14 minutes ago, mspaint said:

by referring to the legislation, it doesn't mention that the following evidence can prove a person has functional english in the homeaffair website:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

But from this forum I saw many of us can satisfy this requirement by uploading non-australian university transcript. I am confused about how does it work actually? ..... 

ok i found another link. refer 5.17 (c)

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020C00306

another question is - some migration agent told that they accept transcript for eng. proof from english speaking country only - is that true?