887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Aussiedream said:

That is another question. How do they know it is original? The ATO letters of Assessment and the PAYG documents are in black and white. 

Nice Question :-)
Well! All depend upon you salary slips and bank statement. If they match both, any one can easly figure it out if pay G summary and tax statement are valid or not. Most of the time or I never heard if they cross check pay G summary with ATO, but if anything looks suspicious then they can easily cross verify from ATO. 

So no need to get it certified from JP. If Pay G summary are in black or white, it not our fault we upload originally docs as stated...!

19 hours ago, HeyMate said:

Hi vivek, 

try to upload your bank statements in your work proof (in your online immi account) showing salary deposits of min 52 weeks. You can scan first page of your statement where your name and address is stated and only pages where your salaries are being deposited into the account. This will prove both work and residential address. It is very important. Also your super statements.

You can upload new documents anytime before your Co opens your file and this will not delay your processing at all. I have uploaded different documents multiple times when ever I thought was needed, even have uploaded documents before very close to visa grant. 

Thank you so much. Appreciate

3 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

I wish if they are able to understand how stressful the applicants are ??. On 9th April, they granted for applicants who applied on 3rd November 2017. It's 19th now, but they haven't finished 7th November files. 

Seems like they trying hard to achieve their 8-10 months expected timeline  

• Sad 1