887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Yes I do have. and medical of newborn was done in October 2019. all cleared. But No contact yet.

For some reason, everyone who has a newborn in their application is taking ages. Not sure why though. I've submitted complaints twice, one in November and one recently and was told to keep the contact at a minimum. 

The reason for the recent contact is that my current job is at risk due to a temporary residence which of course the department didn't take seriously. 

22 hours ago, ajay23888 said:

1. Where to upload Form 1221?  I can not able to see any area where I can upload in my attached document section. When I applied for 489 visas, it was shown under character documents. Now, there is not an option to upload the 1221 form. I check all sections, but i can not find the same. Should I upload under other ?

2. While uploading the document, I have added my birth certificate in the wife section. I have also updated her after that. so, there is two birth certificate now.  Should I fill notification of incorrect answer or it is ok. As per me, it seems ok as they say that, you can upload documents to another area if you are above 60 docs. so, this should not be an issue now. Whats your view?

Any help?

19 hours ago, Joshua said:

Hello mates,

I am 29/06/18 applicant and haven't got grant letter yet. They once asked further documents Aug/19 and uploaded completely then waiting forever now...

I complained through immi website several times already and was told "wait coz mine is WITHIN processing time".

When I lodged a complaint last month because now I have been waiting more than 19 month and they replied me back as below,

The processing time information gives an indication of the time it will likely take to finalise 75 to 90 of applications. Processing times are impacted each month by changes in application volumes, seasonal peaks, complex cases, and incomplete applications. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.

I can advise that your application remains under assessment, however I cannot advise when it will be finalised. The Department may contact you if further documents are required, or if a decision is made on the application.

From my understanding, there are 10% of all cases which are classified as "complex cases" and never know when to be finalised.

I haven't replied back but I am going to ask if there is timeline for those 10% complex cases and any person in their department e.g. manager or supervisor or whoever can resolve my cases.

Do you have any opinion or advice for me please? I am desperate to end this journey...please...

Is there anyone who waited way longer than others? How did you get yours? 

Thanks,

Josh

I am in the same boat bro applied in May 2018. They said you fall in 10% processing time which has no timeframe at all. On Bridging visa now can’t travel. Badly stuck

45 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

Bruu think about me I applied last month 🙈💀

you just applied so you can just forget about your application for a while then get back to stressing after a year. hahahah

I didn't worry too much until i passed a year still with no contact. and when people close to my date start getting their grants, i got excited and really assumed we will get our grant soon but then the grant stopped. 😢

I know this has been asked a million times, but... I think this question is slightly different.

We have all the right evidence of living regionally - rent agreements, utilities, bank statements, super, tax, phone bills, rego certificates, etc. BUT I am the main applicant and some of that evidence is in my partners name. Specifically 1 out of 3 rental agreements, all utilities (gas and electricity) are in his name only because he arrived here before me. They do reflect the correct addresses for the period, all other evidence shows we live together. We have been married for more than 20 years. Do we just do a stat dec to support saying we live together and this is how we have split out our finances?

887 visa doesn’t fall under migration program. That’s the reason they are not looking into our applications

and that’s the reason 887 is not under priority processing 

you are counted already when you get 489 or similar visas

this means unlimited waiting time for 887

just be patient guys... nothing we can do38137A17-ED0B-4C36-9F4D-0F81B252AADA.thumb.png.2cb4dc9ec29db3ee2dd9d9d063de6113.png