887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 hours ago, Whitch1 said:

Hi everyone we’ll soon be due to apply for the PR but I was wondering, is there a time period before the benefits of PR are accessible? Referring specifically to Medicare and university fees. I have a child finishing high school soon and going to Uni, will we be immediately eligible to get the domestic student fees instead of international fees? Thanks for your insights it’s nice having informed people to ask.

You can get medicare immediately by taking the PR applied letter you receive from the Home Affairs and showing them to `Centrelink and filling the form. I am not sure about the Uni fees, the best option will be showing them the PR letter and inform them you already applied for PR. Maybe they can help in this regard.

17 minutes ago, justaguy said:

You can get medicare immediately by taking the PR applied letter you receive from the Home Affairs and showing them to `Centrelink and filling the form. I am not sure about the Uni fees, the best option will be showing them the PR letter and inform them you already applied for PR. Maybe they can help in this regard.

You just get medicare and no rebate in Uni fee; you are considered International student till you get PR - i have personal experience as we are waiting for PR and we had to pay International fee for our kid in Uni.

Hi guys,

We will be submitting our 887 application next month and have a question regarding the bank statements. Do we need to get the detailed statements or we can sort them to show just the credits/payments for each week? I reckon it would be easier for CO to match just the payments with the salary slips rather than searching through the detailed bank statements.

Any inputs will be appreciated!

10 minutes ago, AvnSub said:

Hi guys,

We will be submitting our 887 application next month and have a question regarding the bank statements. Do we need to get the detailed statements or we can sort them to show just the credits/payments for each week? I reckon it would be easier for CO to match just the payments with the salary slips rather than searching through the detailed bank statements.

Just copy the pages with the relevant payments you are referring to and highlight them. Don't included irrelevant pages otherwise the document will be too large

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AvnSub said:

Hi guys,

Hi

I merged my bank statements for 2 years into 3 different documents so that it does not increase the 5MB document limit and highlighted my salary credit on every page.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Prabu S said:

GRANT  GRANT 

APPLIED 13/9/2018

pre grant 28 /11/2019 ( was  outside Australia)

arrived aus 19/12/2019 and informed immi same day. 

complained 30/01/2020

grant 3/2/2020

lived in a shared house mostly and had only 6 month lease on my name in 24 months .

documents I submitted 

bank statement for 2 years, phone bill for 2 years, lease agreement for six months, then stat dec for remaining months that I stayed with shared house, payslips for 52 weeks , tax documents, pcc india and Australia, updated Australia pcc after one year.  

that’s it.

dont get stressed too much those who applied 887. Take only information you needed in this forum and stay calm. You’ll get yours. Complain once if you think you uploaded all documents. 

any single applicants pls don’t hesitate to contact me for help. 
thank you 

How u complaint?

please tell

22 hours ago, Prabu S said:

GRANT  GRANT 

APPLIED 13/9/2018

complained 30/01/2020

grant 3/2/2020

lived in a shared house mostly and had only 6 month lease on my name in 24 months .

documents I submitted 

bank statement for 2 years, phone bill for 2 years, lease agreement for six months, then stat dec for remaining months that I stayed with shared house, payslips for 52 weeks , tax documents, pcc india and Australia, updated Australia pcc after one year.  

that’s it.

dont get stressed too much those who applied 887. Take only information you needed in this forum and stay calm. You’ll get yours. Complain once if you think you uploaded all documents. 

thank you 

are there any format for stat dec...or  link

17 hours ago, AvnSub said:

Hi guys,

I only submitted the credits/payments of my payslips on my bank statement. Nothing more and nothing less.  And I received a direct grant (applied aug 18 - granted nov 19)

• Thanks 1

November applicant here 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️ family of 4. Haven't heard anything. Still received. I have tried sending a feedback. It was an inquiry which I already know the answer to, just hoping they will at least have a look at our file and see that we have all documents and maybe just maybe they will grant straight away. But no, still nothing, just received the below reply.

2065380585_2020-02-05(3).thumb.png.495c70a7a27c3a757c87f5b7a50a1582.png

Edited by ninolaine
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

I suppose all COs died of coronavirus.

I reckon a lot of the CO's could have gone on annual leave from mid Jan - end Jan, because Grants were still being given between Dec and the New Year. So hopefully they start picking up stuff now! At the end of the day its hard not seeing any progress....even if you know the wait is long, its made better by at least seeing some sort of progress.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

I reckon a lot of the CO's could have gone on annual leave from mid Jan - end Jan, because Grants were still being given between Dec and the New Year. So hopefully they start picking up stuff now! At the end of the day its hard not seeing any progress....even if you know the wait is long, its made better by at least seeing some sort of progress.

I don't think it is a matter of leaves/holidays of CO's or they are not working.

They must have some maximum number of the 887 visas they can grant in particular FY and that's why no progress.

Total number of the pending applications for 887 is not that huge, they need to primarily validate the requirements for the primary applicants which should be less than 3000. 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 11:02 PM, Prabu S said:

GRANT  GRANT 

APPLIED 13/9/2018

complained 30/01/2020

grant 3/2/2020

documents I submitted 

that’s it.

thank you 

Dear Prabo,

would you mind sharing the template of shared house stat dec. thank in advance. 

3 minutes ago, Lucky9 said:

Dear Prabo,

would you mind sharing the template of shared house stat dec. thank in advance. 

You can find that Stat Declaration form in any of the JP office and you have to fill and sign that form in front of JP. It is government standard form so there is no question of different templates.

Edited by Sunny_March19

53 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

You can find that Stat Declaration form in any of the JP office and you have to fill and sign that form in front of JP. It is government standard form so there is no question of different templates.

Thanks. I just would like to know what’s information should be mentioned in that stat dec. should we just mention that we live in a share house with Mr/Ms from this date to that date and both of us sign?. Thank in advance for your respond.