887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, trx said:

Think the reason you have mentioned above is acceptable , back it up with your brothers birth certificate to show it's your brother and documents which shows your husband lives at the property with you

Thanks, what documents you reckon for my husband. Tax assessment, bank statement and phone bill as this all show address on it

8 hours ago, Anna said:

Any idea about my spouse’s name is not on tenacy agreement, what reason they are looking for? 

In my opinion you should explain it the same way you have already described it in your post. Keep it simple, tell the truth, it may have been the best method to get tenancy being new to Australia. You can also get a Stat Declaration from your brother if need be.

4 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

In my opinion you should explain it the same way you have already described it in your post. Keep it simple, tell the truth, it may have been the best method to get tenancy being new to Australia. You can also get a Stat Declaration from your brother if need be.

Stat declaration. Good idea

11 hours ago, ajay23888 said:

Hi Team,

I have applied my 887 yesterday, and I released that I have added my Parents, Brother, Sister in Non-accompanying family unit. I have filled the form 1023 via update detail section which is smaller than regular one. Do I need to take any further step?

Is there any one who has been granted visa without any issue? I am little bit worried that it might delay the processing. 

To add more, Can I withdraw application and apply fresh one as this kind of silly mistake happened or I should not be worry to much as I have already reported via update detail section. 

Please update me if you know any one who have been granted visa without any issue in this kind of case. or it would be great if you could suggest me what step i should take?

Thanks.. 

This is actually what we did. I don't know if it's wrong as we haven't been contacted or Direct Grant 🤞 we applied 13/11/2018

Let's wait if someone also did the same and got a grant

1 hour ago, ninolaine said:

This is actually what we did. I don't know if it's wrong as we haven't been contacted or Direct Grant 🤞 we applied 13/11/2018

Let's wait if someone also did the same and got a grant

If I remember correctly, my partner and I did the same too. We have been contacted but not in relation to this. 

3 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

If you received a PCC after you left then that should suffice, did you get one for your previous visa (if 489). If you have never been back since and provided one then it should be ok. Have you been requested to provide a new PCC? When did you apply?

they never asked PCC for 489 visa and I did not submit.To safe side I want to submit before they ask me.

Is Abudhabi and Dubai PCC  same?

Hi Guys,

I am on 489 visa and have a question regarding the 35-hour work per week for 1 year.

I have been working 20-25 hours on TFN and around 20 hours on ABN.

The ABN job is as a food delivery driver for MenuLog.

Sometimes due to being quite I got a couple of orders within one hour and got paid around $17 for that hour.

My question is it a problem when IMMI sees that? or as long as combining the jobs and working 35-hour per week is fine?

Thanks!

Hi All,

I need help/information from the respected members of this forum regarding 887 visa application:

1. I have declared my parents and siblings ad "Non Migrating members of the family unit". Is it correct? If Not, should i submit notifocation of incorrect answers?

2. In the accompanying members of the family unit, I have provided details of only my two babies as the spouse details and inclusion in the visa applocation is asked separately in the application. Should I also have added spouse details on the accompanying members of family unit?

3. In the accompaying members of the family unit, there is a question regarding the visa number if known. I have selected NO as it relates with visa number on the label on passport which doesn't exist these days. Is it correct or do i need to update this as well via notification of incorrect answers?

Many Thanks.

Hi guys When I came to Australia, I stayed at a rental one room unit for 2 months. I dont have any contract with owner .I have the following docs as a proof of 2 months residency

1. Driving licence

2. Car registration

3.Car insurance 

4. Bank account opening letter

5.Tax file number 

6. Police check( did for job purpose)

will this enough to prove 2months residency at the begining. or still I need contract/tenancy agreement. actualy he was to his country for two months so i stayed there.

What a hell.... why we all have to wait these much after met 2 year conditions..... we paid the money same as pr applicants years back and still don’t have pr... we have been counted towards annual immigration intake in the year we got 489... then what? What made 190 applicants so different from us? Last 2 weeks nothing happening.... atleast they have to clear 1 application a day... thats the minimum decency I expect from immi....this is ridiculous!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1