887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

ok, what was the reply??

as i got instructions to wait till files opens as processing time is not over, but just on 23rd january they increased to 19 months 

It’s not mentioned on their official site that time has increased to 19 months.where did u see the 19 months ?please explain

26 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

ok, what was the reply??

as i got instructions to wait till files opens as processing time is not over, but just on 23rd january they increased to 19 months 

Dear Mr XXXXX

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 17 January 2020. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

This matter has been referred to the relevant business area for action. We aim to provide a response within 15 working days of this email.

Your Feedback Case Number is IMMI-XX-XXXXX. You should quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

Yours sincerely

• Like 1

Just now, 1986 said:

Dear Mr XXXXX

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 17 January 2020. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

This matter has been referred to the relevant business area for action. We aim to provide a response within 15 working days of this email.

Your Feedback Case Number is IMMI-XX-XXXXX. You should quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

Yours sincerely

thats a good answer mike, because when i did the compalint they send this,

Dear Mr XXXXX

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 13 January 2020.

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au.

The Department hopes this information is helpful to you.

4 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

thats a good answer mike, because when i did the compalint they send this,

Dear Mr XXXXX

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 13 January 2020.

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au.

The Department hopes this information is helpful to you.

Not sure when have you complained and if they changed the processing time at that time.

maybe cause you complained three times ? not sure but i have complained once after they passed the processing time.

good luck 

17 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Not sure when have you complained and if they changed the processing time at that time.

maybe cause you complained three times ? not sure but i have complained once after they passed the processing time.

good luck 

it was changed on 23rd january, when you got PR 

but i dont know why they have accepted your complain as you did that on 17th , that means you were still in the time limit atleast 4 days .

anyway , congrats again for your PR. 

'dont know what happnen to us 

5 hours ago, Dee said:

Can you please share reason if its not personal; as per the 887 rules medical is not required unless you have a new born baby (baby born in Australia)

My wife is pregnant at the moment and I can only thing that could be the reason why they have requested her medical again...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, I applied in March 2019. I need to update my sons passport details on the application and also my new address. Do I need to fill out form 1221 or is there another form? If it’s form 1221, should I fill it for all 3 applicants or only my son? Where do I update new address? 

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Farha said:

Hi guys, I applied in March 2019. I need to update my sons passport details on the application and also my new address. Do I need to fill out form 1221 or is there another form? If it’s form 1221, should I fill it for all 3 applicants or only my son? Where do I update new address? 

Thanks.

You go to immi account and update details link you are able to update passport details and you need to attach new passport file 

On 1/20/2020 at 4:37 PM, 887 2019 said:

In details 

Applied date 16 July 

First co contact ( Michael) - 19 Sept asked for functional English for myself and my wife  . I am primary applicant 

Second co contact today by Michael over a phone . My immi account has it's it's maximum capacity so case office didn't find my English document coz I have send an email to them . He also mention that it was an error that immigration ask English test for me as a primary applicant . As he didn't found my wife n mine in immi account he ask me what I am going to do i explain him that I send an email to them then he put 1 min hold on phone n inform me he found my email attached my ielts n my wife ielts .then he said he will update my application today n he also told me he gonna call me anytime today after 1 hour he rang me again just to confirm and in 1 min after that I got grant

Guys as I crossed my 18 month mark I rang my local MP. And I reckon  coz of him I got my grant today 

Thank you so much .

I hope everyone understand my email

@887 2019 congratulations!! 
if I may ask, which state did you apply in? And were you on state sponsorship?

when you called your local MP, did you actually speak to the MP or just lodged a complaint with the MP office?

I applied for our 887 just today. 
Arrived in Adelaide 9 Jan 2018. 

30 minutes ago, Rama said:

You go to immi account and update details link you are able to update passport details and you need to attach new passport file 

thank you for your response. Anyone knows where I update the new address and if I have to fill out form 1221? 

21 minutes ago, Mabdo1 said:

@887 2019 congratulations!! 
if I may ask, which state did you apply in? And were you on state sponsorship?

when you called your local MP, did you actually speak to the MP or just lodged a complaint with the MP office?

I applied for our 887 just today. 
Arrived in Adelaide 9 Jan 2018. 

In nsw regional as I crossed processing time . I contact my Mps office which help me to get my grant. Otherwise I will be still waiting . 

Many thanks

On 1/23/2020 at 4:19 PM, Delfin said:

Not if Sophorn is your case officer... It won't make a difference if he's your CO.

Hi Guys, I am applying 887 next month. You recon I should contact an agent, probably the one I got my help with 489 ? But I think if you have fulfilled your residency/working requirements, it won't make any difference ? my child was born outside of Australian last year and I applied 489 subsequent by myself. What do you think ? Please advise ?  

Guys, What Tax documents do you upload for 887 visa ? Would it be Individual Tax Return Document (which sent to the ATO to process Tax Return) or the Notice of Assessment or/and both ? Please advise 😊 One friend here suggested that the Notice of Assessment would suffice.. 

43 minutes ago, DVR said:

Guys, What Tax documents do you upload for 887 visa ? Would it be Individual Tax Return Document (which sent to the ATO to process Tax Return) or the Notice of Assessment or/and both ? Please advise 😊 One friend here suggested that the Notice of Assessment would suffice.. 

PAYG Summary and Notoce of Assessment

11 hours ago, DVR said:

Hi Guys, I am applying 887 next month. You recon I should contact an agent, probably the one I got my help with 489 ? But I think if you have fulfilled your residency/working requirements, it won't make any difference ? my child was born outside of Australian last year and I applied 489 subsequent by myself. What do you think ? Please advise ?  

We applied everything ourselves. From 489, subsequent twice as both bubs was born after our 489 was granted, both born outside Australia. Then 887 also by ourselves. It's up to you if your are confident doing it yourself as it is very straight forward. Mostly personal information.

11 hours ago, DVR said:

We uploaded everything. Anything that can help with the application and prove residency and work. 60 files are more than enough. You can even collate them in one file if you want.