887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

17 minutes ago, Madraswala said:

Hi Guys

I m a silent follower and u all have helped me alot during my wait for the grant of Visa 887.

I have been granted PR today.

Applied on 29/4/18

First Contact 6/12/19 - CO Manuel - Asked for Medical consent for New born

Second contact 21/10/11 - CO Regina - Asked for Medical for the new born

Grant today 29/01/20. CO Regina

Thank u all once again and hope all the remaining ones get there grant soon.

Congratulations!

Did you complain? 

29 minutes ago, Madraswala said:

Hi Guys

I m a silent follower and u all have helped me alot during my wait for the grant of Visa 887.

Applied on 29/4/18

Congratulations bro

46 minutes ago, Madraswala said:

Hi Guys

Applied on 29/4/18

Champion mate, some light!!!

hi, I am new here, can anyone pls guide me in this scenario. I am currently in the regional area and already applied for PR. I am planning to take my family to another regional area while I am staying in my present location. How should I change the addresses? Should I change addresses for all the my family and keep my address unchanged or change my one as well, or can I change only my postal address? Anyone with a similar experience? 

Thank you in advance!

2 minutes ago, Sumedha said:

hi, I am new here, can anyone pls guide me in this scenario. I am currently in the regional area and already applied for PR. I am planning to take my family to another regional area while I am staying in my present location. How should I change the addresses? Should I change addresses for all the my family and keep my address unchanged or change my one as well, or can I change only my postal address? Anyone with a similar experience? 

Thank you in advance!

My advise would be to keep your current address if that is where you as the main applicant will continue to reside.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

My advise would be to keep your current address if that is where you as the main applicant will continue to reside.

great thank you for the advice, what about other family members addresses? do you think that I should not change them as well? I am a bit confused? 

2 hours ago, Madraswala said:

Hi Guys

Applied on 29/4/18

First Contact 12/6/19 - CO Manuel - Asked for Medical consent for New born

Second contact 21/10/19 - CO Regina - Asked for Medical for the new born

congratz mate. both contacts are for the same newborn or you had the second child as well? if it is for the same child any reason for contacted twice? 

10 minutes ago, SJay said:

congratz mate. both contacts are for the same newborn or you had the second child as well? if it is for the same child any reason for contacted twice? 

First contact was for e medical consent which h is a letter required from GP.

Second one was medical request which we were given a HAP ID

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Madraswala said:

Hi Guys

Applied on 29/4/18

Congratulations! 

Hi guys When I came to Australia, I stayed at a rental one room unit for 2 months. I dont have any contract with owner .I have the following docs as a proof of 2 months residency

1. Driving licence

2. Car registration

3.Car insurance

4. Bank account opening letter

5.Tax file number

6. Police check( did for job purpose)

will this enough to prove 2months residency at the begining. or still I need contract/tenancy agreement. actualy he was to his country for two months so i stayed there.

8 hours ago, Madraswala said:

Hi Guys

Applied on 29/4/18

Congratulations on the grant.

Could you please share the format of consent letter from GP? I am thinking of getting it beforehand for my baby. Thanks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Uetian said:

Hi there, just to let you know my file is in initial assessment. I got 6 questions to answer🤨 

1- our companies nature of business, director and address.

2- BAS statement for company

3- business bank statement 

4- tenancy agreement 2017-2018( we were living on monthly basis after 1 st year agreement)

5- reason why two other people are on rental agreement and not my spouse(i rent the house by showing my brother’s name with mine as his payslips made it easy to get the house, so tenancy aggreement has my name with my brother)

6- payg summery 2017 has my previous address which is in metro area(my Accountant’s mistake which I didn’t even notice) 

applied 04/10

Just now, Anna said:

Hi there, just to let you know my file is in initial assessment. I got 6 questions to answer🤨 

1- our companies nature of business, director and address.

2- BAS statement for company

3- business bank statement 

4- tenancy agreement 2017-2018( we were living on monthly basis after 1 st year agreement)

5- reason why two other people are on rental agreement and not my spouse(i rent the house by showing my brother’s name with mine as his payslips made it easy to get the house, so tenancy aggreement has my name with my brother)

6- payg summery 2017 has my previous address which is in metro area(my Accountant’s mistake which I didn’t even notice) 

applied 04/10

Any idea about my spouse’s name is not on tenacy agreement, what reason they are looking for? 

Hi Team,

I have applied my 887 yesterday, and I released that I have added my Parents, Brother, Sister in Non-accompanying family unit. I have filled the form 1023 via update detail section which is smaller than regular one. Do I need to take any further step?

Is there any one who has been granted visa without any issue? I am little bit worried that it might delay the processing. 

To add more, Can I withdraw application and apply fresh one as this kind of silly mistake happened or I should not be worry to much as I have already reported via update detail section. 

Please update me if you know any one who have been granted visa without any issue in this kind of case. or it would be great if you could suggest me what step i should take?

Thanks.. 

2 hours ago, Anna said:

Any idea about my spouse’s name is not on tenacy agreement, what reason they are looking for? 

Think the reason you have mentioned above is acceptable , back it up with your brothers birth certificate to show it's your brother and documents which shows your husband lives at the property with you

Edited by trx