887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 1/17/2020 at 11:19 PM, Anna said:

What is the problem why its taking long? Mind me asking which country you are from?

Nepal I don’t no it’s my bad luck, I have provide all documents they asked for 

1 st contact on 23 may asked for English test

2nd AFP they said it’s not clear on 16 th October 

7 hours ago, TTTF said:

Yes this is the main reason... and the increase is just by a month.. by Feb and March this should sit between 16 to 18 months.

Meanwhile, recheck your documents if you have crossed 12 months. As most the direct grants are around 14 months on an average.. keep the application decision ready. 

We just pass the 14th month mark. And everyday is heartbreaking when there is still no grant. We will need to renew AFP next month if still no grant :(

5 hours ago, Pawan said:

Hello Everyone 😀

I have been following this forum for a while. 

We got our golden email today.

Applied on the 1st August 2018. 

1st Contact , was on the 15th October 2019 for our kids medical. 

Approval today on the 22nd Jan 2020 at 9 am. 

I would recommend everyone waiting to contact my lawyer he is awesome and bundle of knowledge. Mr Aman Bhangoo 0433 906 206, Bulleseye consultant Brisbane. He got us through the application and helped a lot after submission as well. Very good with sensitive cases.

I thank you all for sharing everyday emotions and details here in the forum. 

Thanks 😎

Congratulations! Such a joy to see grants.

Hi there,

I got contacted today- requesting more documents as follows. 

1. Work proof and evidence of my current occupation- I have submitted my 60 pay slips, letter from employer,  tax assessments- not sure why they have asked again. I have attached the screen shot of requested documents. 

2. They have asked my wife's medical,- again not sure - my wife has done medical during 489,  however my wife is pregnant and may be that's the reason why they are asking for...

Applied on 4th October18

CO Regina.

Please share your ideas what else I should submit for delaying any further..

Thanks 

20200122_185808.jpg

Edited by Andy.L

18 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Hi there,

1. Work proof and evidence of my current occupation- I have submitted my 60 pay slips, letter from employer,  tax assessments- not sure why they have asked again. I have attached the screen shot of requested documents. 

2. They have asked my wife's medical,- again not sure - my wife has done medical during 489,  however my wife is pregnant and may be that's the reason why they are asking for...

Applied on 4th October18

CO Regina.

Thanks 

20200122_185808.jpg

these all documents i already submitted i think add super statement and also payment summary

25 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Hi there,

Applied on 4th October18

CO Regina.

Thanks 

20200122_185808.jpg

Why are they requesting proof of 2 years employment? 

1 hour ago, Andy.L said:

Hi there,

Applied on 4th October18

CO Regina.

Thanks 

20200122_185808.jpg

I think you must ring immediately if they said 2 year work experience

Is this first contact

Edited by Abey

7 minutes ago, Abey said:

I think you must ring immediately

Thanks. 

It's my first contact. 

I was really hoping for Direct Grant,  

Bit disappointed after seeing the document request. 

Submitted 60 pay slips,  letter from employer,  superannuation statements, tax assessments,  - after all they have asked the same info again along with my current occupation..it's disappointing 😥😥

Edited by Andy.L
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Thanks. 

It's my first contact. 

I was really hoping for Direct Grant,  

Bit disappointed after seeing the document request. 

Submitted 60 pay slips,  letter from employer,  superannuation statements, tax assessments,  - after all they have asked the same info again along with my current occupation..it's disappointing 😥😥

same thing happened with someone here and she complain thrice on phone and also written also

3 hours ago, ninolaine said:

We just pass the 14th month mark. And everyday is heartbreaking when there is still no grant. We will need to renew AFP next month if still no grant 😞

I would seriously recommend you obtain an updated AFP if it is beyond 10 months, they always request updates when it is close to a year old. That request may delay your grant by another 3 months. Rather be safe than sorry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy.L said:

Hi there,

Applied on 4th October18

CO Regina.

Thanks 

20200122_185808.jpg

Hi Andy, seems like they may be suspecting you work/live in metropolitan during your 489. They are specifically asked for 2016-18 notice of assessment and bank statement from 2016 and also current employment.

Did you change job or move interstate? They also asked for my more residential evidence even I have provided everything for the 2 years period. So I further provided them what they requested and also current employment and current residential proof.

49 minutes ago, JOGC said:

Hi Andy, seems like they may be suspecting you work/live in metropolitan during your 489. They are specifically asked for 2016-18 notice of assessment and bank statement from 2016 and also current employment.

Did you change job or move interstate? They also asked for my more residential evidence even I have provided everything for the 2 years period. So I further provided them what they requested and also current employment and current residential proof.

Thanks JOGC,

I have been working full time and also I was doing few casual hours in my second job.

Hence, I only mentioned and provided documents for my work for the main job as I have been working 38 hours so there was not needed to mentioned my second job as I was not claiming those extra casual hours... do you think I should mention this to them given I'm not claiming my second job in my 1 year work experience. 

Appreciate any suggestions and help..

14 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Thanks JOGC,

I have been working full time and also I was doing few casual hours in my second job.

Hence, I only mentioned and provided documents for my work for the main job as I have been working 38 hours so there was not needed to mentioned my second job as I was not claiming those extra casual hours... do you think I should mention this to them given I'm not claiming my second job in my 1 year work experience. 

I was working 2 jobs as well and claimed only one however I mentioned about both jobs in form 80 and 1221. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Thanks JOGC,

Just provide what they asked.

Did you provide any bank statement from 2016? Must provide the one with salary and hopefully with daily expenses too. 

Did you mention the 2nd job in form 80? I reckon u don't need to provide evidence for second job but make sure it's consistent to form 80, as they may question why there's salary from other sauce (as per bank statement) but not mentioned in form 80. Just my 2 cents.

45 minutes ago, JOGC said:

Just provide what they asked.

Did you provide any bank statement from 2016? Must provide the one with salary and hopefully with daily expenses too. 

Did you mention the 2nd job in form 80? I reckon u don't need to provide evidence for second job but make sure it's consistent to form 80, as they may question why there's salary from other sauce (as per bank statement) but not mentioned in form 80. Just my 2 cents.

I didn't mention my 2nd job anywhere as I thought it's not necessary...not even on form 80 because my 2nd job is a casual so like sometimes I work 5-10 hours a week and thensometime I don't work at all......

I think I will resubmit all the requested documents of my main job only to be consistent...

Hope that should suffice. 

On 1/20/2020 at 9:52 PM, Andy.L said:

Have you been contacted before?

It's a new week and hoping to get some good news this week..

Applied on 4th October 18 - Fingers crossed 

Yes, 1st contact 23/12 requesting for AFP,  further employment proof, HAP ID for 3y/o and further proof of functional English. 

Good luck to you, hope you get a direct grant 😊

8 hours ago, Andy.L said:

Hi there,

Applied on 4th October18

CO Regina.

Thanks 

20200122_185808.jpg

i think you are required to provide all employment details even unpaid ones in form 80 , maybe they want to make sure that you have not worked in non regional in those 2 years and that you are still working in regional , do you live close to a non regional area?

3 hours ago, trx said:

i think you are required to provide all employment details even unpaid ones in form 80 , maybe they want to make sure that you have not worked in non regional in those 2 years and that you are still working in regional , do you live close to a non regional area?

I Live in regional area..and not close to any non regional area. 

I'm confused now, should I say anything about 2nd casual job or  just provide all documents again for my main job only? - I'm not claiming my 2nd job hours at all in my 1 year of my job requirement.

Cheers