887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

57 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Hi All,

Has anyone ever had any issues or  questions from the DHA in regards to attaching documents a long time after submitting? So the documents are relevant in terms of the fact that they are dated prior to the application date (example utility bills), but they were only attached some time after the application date. For example, I have seen people post advise / tips on this forum and I have then gone and attached the document but obviously quite some time after applying.

*Hope this all makes sense.

No problems at all. I attached most of important docs after few months of lodgement

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2020 at 6:39 PM, 887 2019 said:

I am still in 18 months bracket . If u call them even after 18 months passed also all they can say  is still 10% applicants may take longer n they don't know the exact time frame  .so I would suggest you to complain or give feedback via email  so that they can forward ur email to processing team  n I know u have email them twice or thrice at this stage we really can't do anything. N I reckon soon they going to change processing time to 19 months Plus.well email them one more time for u satisfaction too n see how it goes. I hope u understand i am not a good teacher by the way 😄

Gud luck guys  

https://www.ombudsman.gov.au/How-we-can-help/immigration-ombudsman

1 hour ago, Puneetk said:

Hi all 

I am new member applied for 887 in march 2019 

My lawyer is saying there is no requirement for medical for 887 is it true we are family of 4 please let me know thanks

That is true, if you have already completed a medical for your previous visa then there will be no need to complete another medical. Good luck!

Hello Everyone!! Hope all are doing well, I am trying to gather as much documents as I can to lodge my 887 application on March 2020 as it will complete my 2 years in regional. My 1 year full work time will finish this February2020. I want to know how do I collect Tax and Super information. I need to get to from where>? by logging in to my ATO  account and print it out? Please suggest going through a nightmare collecting so many documents. Anyone experience please suggest about the TAX Paper and the Super paper where to get them from?

Thank YOU

Si

1 minute ago, siffi said:

Hello Everyone!! Hope all are doing well, I am trying to gather as much documents as I can to lodge my 887 application on March 2020 as it will complete my 2 years in regional. My 1 year full work time will finish this February2020. I want to know how do I collect Tax and Super information. I need to get to from where>? by logging in to my ATO  account and print it out? Please suggest going through a nightmare collecting so many documents. Anyone experience please suggest about the TAX Paper and the Super paper where to get them from?

Thank YOU

Si

Tax notice of assesment can be downloaded from login in to your tax portal in mygov account or ask for it from the accountant who did the tax for you , for superannuation , every super provider release your annual super statement after end of financial year usually you can download it by login in to super account or if not ask the super provider to email you the super statement , they should have made the super statement for Fy 18 - 19 available by now and super statement for FY 19- 20 will be released after end of financial year in july , you have plenty of time until co pick your file so you can attach that when they make it available , if you need one before that you can ask the super provider for an interim statement showing transactions upto the date you need the statement for.

11 minutes ago, trx said:

Tax notice of assesment can be downloaded from login in to your tax portal in mygov account or ask for it from the accountant who did the tax for you , for superannuation , every super provider release your annual super statement after end of financial year usually you can download it by login in to super account or if not ask the super provider to email you the super statement , they should have made the super statement for Fy 18 - 19 available by now and super statement for FY 19- 20 will be released after end of financial year in july , you have plenty of time until co pick your file so you can attach that when they make it available , if you need one before that you can ask the super provider for an interim statement showing transactions upto the date you need the statement for.

Wow!thank you so much for your quick answer TRX, Ok so i can ask my Super an update super statement, also the as i dont have an accountant I will jut download the FY 18-19 tax statement. As I have joined this jobin Feb 2019..and there is not much of this job updated. I will just wait until Feb 2020 and will download all Tax and Super in March 2020 and then lodge my 887in the end of March. This forum is so good with so many well wishers! so lucky to get in touch with all of your valuable advice and direction!! 😍😍 At the moment I amworking in payslips and work reference letter and leases and utility bills and so on.. sigh!!

9 minutes ago, nudgee said:

yea processing time has been increased but mainly due to the holiday. should reduce again next month 

Yes this is the main reason... and the increase is just by a month.. by Feb and March this should sit between 16 to 18 months.

Meanwhile, recheck your documents if you have crossed 12 months. As most the direct grants are around 14 months on an average.. keep the application decision ready. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TTTF said:

Yes this is the main reason... and the increase is just by a month.. by Feb and March this should sit between 16 to 18 months.

Meanwhile, recheck your documents if you have crossed 12 months. As most the direct grants are around 14 months on an average.. keep the application decision ready. 

Can we know which month applications they are processing? Mine is 2 Jan 2019

12 minutes ago, nudgee said:

They are processing up until December 2018, you should get your grant within the next 2 months 

Hello, if the CO has recently requested further information from applicants who they are assessing before December 2018, do they continue to assess these once the information is provided or do they push them to the back of the queue? Thanks. 

Edited by Sofee

Hello Everyone 😀

I have been following this forum for a while. 

We got our golden email today.

Applied on the 1st August 2018. 

1st Contact , was on the 15th October 2019 for our kids medical. 

Approval today on the 22nd Jan 2020 at 9 am. 

I would recommend everyone waiting to contact my lawyer he is awesome and bundle of knowledge. Mr Aman Bhangoo 0433 906 206, Bulleseye consultant Brisbane. He got us through the application and helped a lot after submission as well. Very good with sensitive cases.

I thank you all for sharing everyday emotions and details here in the forum. 

Thanks 😎

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Pawan said:

Hello Everyone 😀

I would recommend everyone waiting to contact my lawyer he is awesome and bundle of knowledge. Mr Aman Bhangoo 0433 906 206, Bulleseye consultant Brisbane. He got us through the application and helped a lot after submission as well. Very good with sensitive cases.

Thanks 😎

Congratulation.

Did you made any complaint ?

i submitted on 17/07/2018.

They asked medical for my son in September 2019. then nothing yet  

Good morning all,

I have applied on 20 OCT 2018..

on 9th Jan 20 .. CO first contact, request:

- English proof for my wife. (Cert III in English is not enough)

- Update my wife's form 80 and include recent travels, as she has traveled overseas for more than 60 after applying on 887

Can anyone help and advise if PTE report need to be certified, before I attach it !!

image.thumb.png.66e8077cdacb64c917fad8f196ed8e24.png

46 minutes ago, Pawan said:

Hello Everyone 😀

Thanks 😎

Congratulations 

who is co requesting medical and today?