887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 1/18/2020 at 8:28 PM, trx said:

1. You need atleast 52 payslips of more than 35 hours per week , specially if you are casual you must show 52 weeks of payslips to show that you worked full time 1 yr as a casual you are not entitled for sick or public holiday & annual leave entitled paid leave therefore these unpaid leave days cannot be counted.

2. If you can get 4 more extra payslips then try to get them ,from today until 16/08/2020 public holidays fall on at least 4 weeks , Australia day , Easter friday , Easter Monday , and Queens Bday , so if you only work your casual job  and stay at home on holidays you will get less than required payslips , try to find another job , even uber and cover remaining hours on these weeks and you will not lose these 4 weeks where public holidays fall or try to become full time at work place so that you will be entitled for paid leave, if not , as a casual i don't think with less than 52 payslips you will be eligible for 887 and not sure if co will accept less than 52 casual weeks payslips below 35 hours. and you cannot show any payslips after the day you applied for 887. 

if you cannot do this then seek help of a migration lawyer right now  as ur tight with time , so that you can be prepared for alternative options if there is any

3.only dependent needs to show ielts

4.yes 

5. it doesn't matter i guess files get processed by multiple co's at different stages 

Thanks for your reply trx, I agree with you I think I should seek a help from a migration lawyer and see what alternative options available.

from my perspective, a 12 months full time is not a 52 working weeks, it is a 48 weeks considering a person is entitled to 4 weeks annual leave. even if you're in a causal contract and you aren't entitled to paid leave or holiday leave, your salary includes the annual leave loading.

I work in the oil & gas industry ,and considering the project based nature of this industry, around 60% of the employees work as contractors in casual contracts, I believe they should take this into their considerations. 

thanks again

cheers

53 minutes ago, Waseem said:

Thanks for your reply trx, I agree with you I think I should seek a help from a migration lawyer and see what alternative options available.

from my perspective, a 12 months full time is not a 52 working weeks, it is a 48 weeks considering a person is entitled to 4 weeks annual leave. even if you're in a causal contract and you aren't entitled to paid leave or holiday leave, your salary includes the annual leave loading.

I work in the oil & gas industry ,and considering the project based nature of this industry, around 60% of the employees work as contractors in casual contracts, I believe they should take this into their considerations. 

thanks again

cheers

It makes sense what you are saying , i think it's better if you seek a lawyers help now , maybe if you can prove that your company or nature of your job  usually only employ people as full time casuals or something maybe they will accept payslips with less hours which falls on public holidays?  maybe a lawyer can help you put that in a format co can't refuse 

Edited by trx
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Waseem said:

thanks again

cheers

As you are already in regional area for 1 year I think use some payslips from another job if you had any

13 hours ago, TTTF said:

Fill the entire form electronically and print the signature page if you want to sign physically, else digital version of your signature will also work and use google chrome to print option and save as PDF. No fuss about printing and scanning. 

Immigration PDF forms are protected for information integrity purposes and hence has limited print/save options. 

Thank you so much TTTF you saved a lot of my time!! i was not sure about it and I learned a new thing from you today!! 😀😀! now next step to gather payslips and then reference letter! need to learn to make 1 file of 52 payslips!! another task!!

35 minutes ago, siffi said:

Thank you so much TTTF you saved a lot of my time!! i was not sure about it and I learned a new thing from you today!! 😀😀! now next step to gather payslips and then reference letter! need to learn to make 1 file of 52 payslips!! another task!!

acrobat dc pro 7 day trial download and you just have to drag and drop or select all payslip pdfs and press combine button , easy,  i dont use online combine programs due to security

19 minutes ago, trx said:

acrobat dc pro 7 day trial download and you just have to drag and drop or select all payslip pdfs and press combine button , easy,  i dont use online combine programs due to security

wow!! you are a legend !! im just downloading all my payslips at the moment!!  will try combining soon!! thank you once again 😄

Hi All,

I am going to apply 887 by end of January 2020. Can you please help me to figure out below queries.

1. During my initial stay from January 2018 to July 2018, I was living in sharing accommodation. I am going to do statutory declaration from my end, as well as with some friend. To add more, I am thinking to add all communication received on the shared address. Will these be sufficient, or let me know if i am missing any docs here.

2. As per my knowledge, We should apply AFP with all Alias name as well. I am thinking to add all name while applying for AFP. This is good idea. Right? Do i need to apply AFP only (42$) or AFP with finger print ? 

3. I and my wife both have not visited India ( My home country) in last two years stay. Before 2 years, we were in India from childhood. Do we need to apply for Indian PCC as well ? I am really not sure on this. Can you please update me and let me know if this PCC will surely asked by CO. Can we upload the previous PCC which we have submitted during 489 visa ( 2 year before). 

4.  During my initial 8 month, I have worked for odds jobs. ( having lot of payslips from small small casual jobs). After 8 month, I have been working full time in my field job from last 1.3 years. As we only need to satisfy 1 year condition. I am thinking to include last 1.3 years payslips only. Is this a right approach or you support that we should add all payslips even an odd jobs of first 8 months.

5. Can you please on how form will work. I am guessing after paying fees, there will be portal where we can upload the documents in immi account.  Do we need to upload all Residency proof in one combine file. or that we need to add per address. 

6. Same way, Payslips need to be merged for last 2 years, or payslips per each employers, and with dates.?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Delfin said:

I feel like applications that were initially allocated to Sophorn are not getting processed... Do you guys think it's a good idea to complain directly about a particular CO to the department and ombudsman? Because I am way past the 18 month mark.

Sophorn is my CO too. But I'm still within the processing time.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 887 2019 said:

In details 

Applied date 16 July 

First co contact ( Michael) - 19 Sept asked for functional English for myself and my wife  . I am primary applicant 

Second co contact today by Michael over a phone . My immi account has it's it's maximum capacity so case office didn't find my English document coz I have send an email to them . He also mention that it was an error that immigration ask English test for me as a primary applicant . As he didn't found my wife n mine in immi account he ask me what I am going to do i explain him that I send an email to them then he put 1 min hold on phone n inform me he found my email attached my ielts n my wife ielts .then he said he will update my application today n he also told me he gonna call me anytime today after 1 hour he rang me again just to confirm and in 1 min after that I got grant

Guys as I crossed my 18 month mark I rang my local MP. And I reckon  coz of him I got my grant today 

Thank you so much .

I hope everyone understand my email

wow..great news. many congratulations to you. 

Just for the knowledge when you say, your immi account was out of the capacity of docs, is it after you have already utilized your partner's doc capacity as well? Usually, Immigration allows using other applicants doc capacity to attached docs. 

And bloody hell, how can they do such a mistake and ask for Main Applicant's English. 

6 hours ago, ajay23888 said:

Hi All,

I am going to apply 887 by end of January 2020. Can you please help me to figure out below queries.

1. During my initial stay from January 2018 to July 2018, I was living in sharing accommodation. I am going to do statutory declaration from my end, as well as with some friend. To add more, I am thinking to add all communication received on the shared address. Will these be sufficient, or let me know if i am missing any docs here. -  Stat declaration should be enough

2. As per my knowledge, We should apply AFP with all Alias name as well. I am thinking to add all name while applying for AFP. This is good idea. Right? Do i need to apply AFP only (42$) or AFP with finger print ?  - Just AFP without finger print and yes please add all the names in AFP application

3. I and my wife both have not visited India ( My home country) in last two years stay. Before 2 years, we were in India from childhood. Do we need to apply for Indian PCC as well ? I am really not sure on this. Can you please update me and let me know if this PCC will surely asked by CO. Can we upload the previous PCC which we have submitted during 489 visa ( 2 year before). - its advisable to get current PCC which is not expired irrespective of the fact that you have not been to your home country. 

4.  During my initial 8 month, I have worked for odds jobs. ( having lot of payslips from small small casual jobs). After 8 month, I have been working full time in my field job from last 1.3 years. As we only need to satisfy 1 year condition. I am thinking to include last 1.3 years payslips only. Is this a right approach or you support that we should add all payslips even an odd jobs of first 8 months.- Yes that should be alright; 

5. Can you please on how form will work. I am guessing after paying fees, there will be portal where we can upload the documents in immi account.  Do we need to upload all Residency proof in one combine file. or that we need to add per address. - its exactly like how 489 was; you need to fill a form and pay fee, after that system will allow you upload documents

6. Same way, Payslips need to be merged for last 2 years, or payslips per each employers, and with dates.?- since you have different employers hence i suggest that you make PDF accordingly

Thanks in advance.

Comments in your email...All the best!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Monopoly said:

Is anyone got reply who applied on during April 2019?

any forecast idea how long it gonna take?

thanks in advance 

Currently they are reviewing/assessing applications up to and including Nov 2018, which means that the process is estimated at around 14 months, hopefully this can improve over time. If April 2019 applicants were assessed in and around April to June 2020 then that would relate to the current periods when CO's open files. Official Global processing times is at 18 months.

Edited by TakeItOnTheChin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, 887 2019 said:

In details 

Applied date 16 July 

First co contact ( Michael) - 19 Sept asked for functional English for myself and my wife  . I am primary applicant 

Second co contact today by Michael over a phone . My immi account has it's it's maximum capacity so case office didn't find my English document coz I have send an email to them . He also mention that it was an error that immigration ask English test for me as a primary applicant . As he didn't found my wife n mine in immi account he ask me what I am going to do i explain him that I send an email to them then he put 1 min hold on phone n inform me he found my email attached my ielts n my wife ielts .then he said he will update my application today n he also told me he gonna call me anytime today after 1 hour he rang me again just to confirm and in 1 min after that I got grant

Guys as I crossed my 18 month mark I rang my local MP. And I reckon  coz of him I got my grant today 

Thank you so much .

I hope everyone understand my email

Hi,

Firstly congratulation for your visa grant 

I applied on 17 July 2018.

They asked medical for my son in September 2019 and was provided to them and it was all good.

but still waiting. its now more then 18 Months.

any suggestion..

Edited by DANISH RAZA
good

1 hour ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Hi,

Firstly congratulation for your visa grant 

I applied on 17 July 2018.

They asked medical for my son in September 2019 and was provided to them and it was all good.

but still waiting. its now more then 18 Months.

any suggestion..

Have you complained? I think you better complain today, if they increase processing time you will be within processing time 

When we should apply AFP? When CO asks for it, or upfront when we pay visa fees? Its 18-month processing time, so most of the time CO will ask to renew it , so can anyone help to figure it out. What I am thinking to do is this: Apply AFP upfront. I won't add Indian PCC as I have not traveled in the last two years to India.

If CO ask for Indian PCC or AFP renewal, I will do it at that time. Any comment on this?