887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

50 minutes ago, Pawan said:

Hello Everyone 😀

I have been following this forum for a while. 

We got our golden email today.

Applied on the 1st August 2018. 

1st Contact , was on the 15th October 2019 for our kids medical. 

Approval today on the 22nd Jan 2020 at 9 am. 

I would recommend everyone waiting to contact my lawyer he is awesome and bundle of knowledge. Mr Aman Bhangoo 0433 906 206, Bulleseye consultant Brisbane. He got us through the application and helped a lot after submission as well. Very good with sensitive cases.

I thank you all for sharing everyday emotions and details here in the forum. 

Thanks 😎

Fantastic news

38 minutes ago, aoghli said:

Good morning all,

I have applied on 20 OCT 2018..

on 9th Jan 20 .. CO first contact, request:

- English proof for my wife. (Cert III in English is not enough)

- Update my wife's form 80 and include recent travels, as she has traveled overseas for more than 60 after applying on 887

Can anyone help and advise if PTE report need to be certified, before I attach it !!

image.thumb.png.66e8077cdacb64c917fad8f196ed8e24.png

Sorry I can't answer your question but looking at the new documents you've submitted I was just wondering if both my partner and I traveled since submitting our Form 80, should we update the form again? And do we sign and date it with a new date? 

55 minutes ago, Pawan said:

Hello Everyone 😀

I have been following this forum for a while. 

We got our golden email today.

Applied on the 1st August 2018. 

1st Contact , was on the 15th October 2019 for our kids medical. 

Approval today on the 22nd Jan 2020 at 9 am. 

I would recommend everyone waiting to contact my lawyer he is awesome and bundle of knowledge. Mr Aman Bhangoo 0433 906 206, Bulleseye consultant Brisbane. He got us through the application and helped a lot after submission as well. Very good with sensitive cases.

I thank you all for sharing everyday emotions and details here in the forum. 

Thanks 😎

Congrats Pawan, such good news. Also curious if you did any complaints or any other action after your first contact or did you just wait patiently for the approval. 

29 minutes ago, Charpel887 said:

Sorry I can't answer your question but looking at the new documents you've submitted I was just wondering if both my partner and I traveled since submitting our Form 80, should we update the form again? And do we sign and date it with a new date? 

I travelled twice after submission. No need to update 80. 

1 hour ago, Seacity112 said:

They always give all the quotas to 189, so there's nearly none for us. On 10th Jan, Jesus,  at least 2500-3000 EOI, plus their family members, 5000+.  So quiet for us.

Not sure if I agree. They only seem to be giving out 250 invites per month on the 189, which is a really hard visa to come by. Let's be positive, we are not in a bad position at the moment

Edited by TakeItOnTheChin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Not sure if I agree. They only seem to be giving our 250 invites per month on the 189, which is a really hard visa to come by. Let's be positive, we are not in a bad position at the moment

Stay positive or any kind of emotions, that's what we could do.  But pretty sure the most recent turn, more than  2,500- 3000 invitations for 189  on 10th Jan. 

6 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Stay positive or any kind of emotions, that's what we could do.  But pretty sure the most recent turn, more than  2,500- 3000 invitations for 189  on 10th Jan. 

Got you, but 2500 invitations has not been a constant every month, more like 250 per month and then every 3rd month it's 2500, so the PR quotas will not be met for this FY in my opinion. Also not a good comparison to the 887 visa, the 189 has a slightly higher priority than the 887. Anyhow, being positive is just me, I am unable to contemplate the alternative. Complaining does not give me the comfort I need.

Edited by TakeItOnTheChin

19 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I remember one or two December people reported they received grants

Last time I said the same thing, December grant doesn't seem to be legit. Please look at the processing time, "We are currently assessing applications submitted before November 2018". After this how can you think about the December grant, people who did this intentionally I have no idea why they did this. You know if you post a fake grant then a huge amount of pressure you put it on for the next applicant. I applied on 3rd December 2018. This is to bad, please guys don't do it again. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I know, I cannot wait to resign from my current employer once I get my PR, stressful as hell but hard to find another job on 489 😞

I was in your position, everyone in this forum said quit. I quit now I am jobless😂😂 naaa i quit because I had enough of my boss taking advantage of my visa situation, he thought I would never quit as I need this job. 

7 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Last time I said the same thing, December grant doesn't seem to be legit. Please look at the processing time, "We are currently assessing applications submitted before November 2018". After this how can you think about the December grant, people who did this intentionally I have no idea why they did this. You know if you post a fake grant then a huge amount of pressure you put it on for the next applicant. I applied on 3rd December 2018. This is to bad, please guys don't do it again. 

The Global Processing Time web page was last updated on 18 December 2019 https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times which indicated applicants up to Nov'18 were being assessed, and also indicates 18 months to 18 months. I expect that this will be updated this week if our immiacounts now indicate 18 to 19 months. We will then establish if the Nov'18 applications being assessed has moved up to Dec'18 or furher.

11 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Global Processing Times are still silent about the month under processing. It might be December easily.

• Thanks 1