• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Can I avoid these costs?

We moved over from the UK on the 1st January into furnished accomodation arranged through a member of PIA...it seemed expensive conpared to unfurnished BUT you would spend a a SHED load more money if you move TO quickly into unfurnished.

We spent nearly 3 weeks looking at schools and areas to live...we changed our mind several times on area in this time...not to mention the fact that some of the rental properties advertised on realestate.com looked great....BUT not when you get to the open viewing...WHAT an experience !!! and some have to be seen to be believed !!!

I agree with Tyke that a few days 'camping' is not the way to go....you would start spending money on things that you know you have on your container.

We were lucky that we were able to stay with family in the UK and time our arrival with the landing of our container...or so we thought but we still have to wait another month before we saw the contents.

FYI our time line...container left UK 7th November...to arrive in Adelaide on 30th December....we left UK on 30th December....container actually arrived on 8th January....cleared customs etc 12th January (this more luck than judgement)....found suitable accomodation on 25th January...moved in on 31st January.

Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      1899 times
      I am presently in Perth in a rental that's much more expensive that mine! Am at an internet cafe!!!
      It's a shocker!

More later...time running out...no internet at house!!

JimandBarbinAus likes this.
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123