HEAPS GOOD !!!

Leaving..................

Just letting you lovely people know that i am leaving the forum as a moderator.

I have been doing the job for almost 2 years ( seems like forever lol ) and 99% of the time i have enjoyed doing it, but now time has come and circumstances have changed which means i can no longer donate heaps of time to this wonderful place, i will still be an active member and will keep popping in to terrorise the mods.

I thank you all for your posts and support over the time i have spent on here, keep up the good work mods and enjoy the forum all new and old members.

Catch you around...

HG

Thank you and wishing you all the best out there in real life world. Enjoy :)

And not going to get all soppy as you say you'll still be around.

Cheers :)

Guest guest3462

Enjoy the retirement!! Thought I saw you the other day walking the dog, but wasn't sure it was you so didn't wanna make a prat of myself saying hello! :-)

Thank goodness now you will get off the computer and get out there and enjoy life :tongue:

Will miss you but at least we can keep in touch. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in, it has been very much appreciated even if we don't tell you all the time. :notworthy:

happy retirement, thanks for all your help on here and when we arrive. don't be a stranger.

take care

Lisa & Andy

Guest Adelaide_bound

Just wanted to say thank you for being a good Mod really, hope we don't get a prat like on some boards instead! lol

Don't be a stranger, you always have sensible and interesting things to say :)

Cheers for all the hard work xx

As I've said elsewhere Martin, you'll be sorely missed, but everything you have put into the forum has been very much appreciated by all and gone a long way to making it the place it is. :notworthy:

Guest Guest5035
    I think I should take yours and Tykes place.

You do 1 me the other, how's that Diane???

Stevo

Hehe that gave me a giggle guys :tongue: Then I had a mental image and went :eek::unsure: and :nah:

:biglaugh:

TBH I don't know we are looking for another mod this time either so don't anyone get too excited (or hopeful) :cute:

Guest Guest5035

Nothing to mod? Can adelaidenow and myself help out??

Stevo

Nothing to mod? Can adelaidenow and myself help out??

Stevo

Ah you are so considerate *sniff* Thanks.

We are busy enough, so don't bust your chops trying to get yourself banned :biggrin: