24 hours in and wanted to brag

Guest klataylor

Guest klataylor

HUBI and I arrived in adelaide last night, from London. Call it jet lag but I just wanted to say hello. We are staying near Hutt Street for 6 or so weeks until the shipping container arrives. It took months to get everything organised, house let, packing, flights booked, the kitten injected and his flights booked, etc etc. and now it is like the reverse needs doing, discover the area, find a rental, make new friends, find a Virgin Active equivalent gym. The HUBI starts his new job Wednesday, so if anyone would like to meet up, just yell.

About us: professional couple. No kids. Late 30s/Early 40s. Love to travel.

Guest klataylor

....although he may have a hidden talent as a cross platform streaming application. We have discovered new skills within each other, these last few months:err:

What's a HUBI? Google tells me it's a cross-platform streaming application, but I'm unsure whether someone would value an application that much to include it in a post.

Welcome anyway. Enjoy the city life, great location.

Keep in touch guys, you are in a very similar position to myself and my wife although we are a few months behind you. We are also professional couple circa 40 with no kids and also love to travel. We are across in September to sit down with a financial advisor, view some properties hopefully and meet up with some employment agents to test the water regarding jobs for myself and my wife.

Best of luck with settling in, keep in touch and just a little jealous!:wink:

​Simon & Claire

Edited by srg73

Guest klataylor

.... We had Sunday brunch, whilst sitting outside in 21 degrees, even though it's Autumn.:wink: So fabulous.

....although he may have a hidden talent as a cross platform streaming application. We have discovered new skills within each other, these last few months:err: