mottie

Oldies Meet Up - Seacliff

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hey Mottie!:biggrin:

Yep we'll be there!......even though i obviously still don't fit into the 'oldies' group i'll just be there ti make up the numbers!:biglaugh:

Claire & Tel:wubclub:

Guest Deb and Dave

Hi guys

How old is an oldie, 40+?

thanks

Deb

This meet up is more aimed at people in their 40+ years (although we do have a youngster who joins us...did you like that Claire-n-Tel!!!) it was set up so that we could all meet up having the freedom of not having to bring along kids.......although we love kids....its nice to sometimes have time without them:smile: No kids means that parents that come along can relax and enjoy themselves.

Guest Claire-n-tel
    This meet up is more aimed at people in their 40+ years (although we do have a youngster who joins us...did you like that Claire-n-Tel!!!)

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::jiggy:

Guest Deb and Dave

ok, that will rule us out as we are 40+ but have a 9 year old son. We don't have anyone to leave him with so will keep looking for something similar but with Kids. Thanks for the reply.

whats a oldies meet up

An oldies meet up is aimed at people in their 40+ years.........we all meet up for a drink ....having the freedom of not having to bring along kids.......although we love kids....its nice to sometimes have time without them:smile:

An oldies meet up is aimed at people in their 40+ years.........we all meet up for a drink ....having the freedom of not having to bring along kids.......although we love kids....its nice to sometimes have time without them:smile:

Hey 40 isn't old, its the new 21:biglaugh:

Guest Sunflower12906

counts me out then

ok, that will rule us out as we are 40+ but have a 9 year old son. We don't have anyone to leave him with so will keep looking for something similar but with Kids. Thanks for the reply.

Deb and Dave... have dropped you a PM with some info to other meet ups and stuff :)

Guest sithewindows

Ok Deb and Dave, let me know when you find it as we also have 9 year old son. Si & Jo

Any oldies out there want to meet up on 20th July at the Seacliff Hotel 7pm?:biggrin:

Got a maybe from me and my goodlady, we have a works function on the Friday which are usually big nights (all free, and being a Yorkshire man what!) but should be OK!

Sorry can't make this one (we enjoyed the Oldies day out that Tyke sorted) and would have loved to have come, but are giving this camping lark a go that weekend, actually thinking about it - after i've spend Friday under the stars, i'll probably be home by Saturday morning lol !!!!

Wish me luck and have a great time xx

Debbie & mark

Sorry can't make this one (we enjoyed the Oldies day out that Tyke sorted) and would have loved to have come, but are giving this camping lark a go that weekend, actually thinking about it - after i've spend Friday under the stars, i'll probably be home by Saturday morning lol !!!!

Debbie & mark

Got a maybe from me and my goodlady, we have a works function on the Friday which are usually big nights (all free, and being a Yorkshire man what!) but should be OK!

Sorry you cant make it Debbie & Mark but have a great time camping!!

Would be great to see you and your goodlady Keith! Hopefully see you there:biggrin:

Guest Deb and Dave
    Ok Deb and Dave, let me know when you find it as we also have 9 year old son. Si & Jo

Hi guys

We will meet up with you. If we decide on a date and venue I will put a new thread on for others to come along if they wish. Do you fancy it? If so do want to do something eg. where the kids can do an activity such as laser zone and parents can have a drink, or do you prefer to meet in a family friendly pub? We are happy for either. Let me know what you think.

Deb and Dave

Guest Guest75

Debbie & mark

Hope it is warmer than this weekend!!!!!!

We'll be there, do you know whereabouts in the pub you will be?

Ian & Julia

Great!! ....We'll be at the bar upstairs I'll pm you my mobile number just in case you cant find us on the night :biggrin:

Guest sithewindows

That sounds good, not sure where as we don't arrive till Aug 15th and never been to SA. Have booked a place in Port Noarlunga for the first 4 weeks. Si & Jo

Hi guys

We will meet up with you. If we decide on a date and venue I will put a new thread on for others to come along if they wish. Do you fancy it? If so do want to do something eg. where the kids can do an activity such as laser zone and parents can have a drink, or do you prefer to meet in a family friendly pub? We are happy for either. Let me know what you think.

Deb and Dave