Breaking lease in port noarlunga

cormcvcr

Hi Peeps,

we are breaking our lease in the ever popular suburb of Port Noarlunga as we have finally bought our own little piece of Australia!

We are looking to be out by 16th October at the latest as we get our keys on 18th September but want to take our time as we have a couple of things we have to do to the house first before we move in. So entry to the house can be just before this date or on.

It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property @ $390 p.w. within a 5 minutes walk to Port Noarlunga Primary School and under a 10 minute walk to both Christies and Port Noarlunga Beach. 20 minute walk to Colonnades shopping centre and again under 10 minute walk to Beach Road, obviously all a lot less if you are driving.

A very central property for everything and great neighbours too.

It has a gas combustion heater to the lounge area (carpet), a dining/bar area (wooden floor), large dining kitchen (wooden floor) with fairly modern units with gas hob and electric oven, laundry with door access leading to decking area in enclosed good sized garden, large shed (other used by owner). Master bedroom (carpet) with 4 piece ensuite including spa bath, 2 other double bedrooms (carpeted) with sliding robes and additional double bedroom (wooden floor) currently used as an office/music room.

The lounge has vaulted ceilings and the home is air conditioned. The bathrooms are modern and the home has been renovated but still retains character as it is not a new build. It has a drive through car port with auto roller doors which leads through to the garden and a half moon drive way.

We have lived in this home for just over a year and half now and have enjoyed our time here. Both the owners and agent are easy to get along with and very quick to act should there be any problems which to be honest haven't been many.

We also have our beloved german shepherd with us in this home and the previous tenants who we took over the contract from here had cats, so I am pretty sure that pets will be negotiable again providing you do look after the property and repair any damage.

Feel free to ask questions and I will answer as best I can, any genuine enquiries will have to go through the agent who will be contactable from Monday as she is off today. Owner has been notified and is happy for me to do this to help find a new tenant, but they will have to go through the normal application process.

Thanks for looking and good luck :)

Cx

Edited by cormcvcr
forgot a bit :)

Just an update, agent has now been notified and happy to start taking enquiries for property.

Moderators delete if not allowed please!

Agent is Penny Reed @ Southgate Property Management, Moana. Or PM myself for info.

Date of entry is negotiable as we are now in a position to move out early October instead of the middle.

:)

Hi Just registered on here so finding my way around this site, we are landing permanently in Adelaide on the 6th November this would be ideal for us as we were looking for a home in the south. We also have a German Shepherd & need a pet friendly home Could we open up some dialogue with the agent or yourself and see if we could look at around this date? Cheers Dan

Hi,

Can you give me the address please?

Bev

Hi Peeps,

we are breaking our lease in the ever popular suburb of Port Noarlunga as we have finally bought our own little piece of Australia!

We are looking to be out by 16th October at the latest as we get our keys on 18th September but want to take our time as we have a couple of things we have to do to the house first before we move in. So entry to the house can be just before this date or on.

It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property @ $390 p.w. within a 5 minutes walk to Port Noarlunga Primary School and under a 10 minute walk to both Christies and Port Noarlunga Beach. 20 minute walk to Colonnades shopping centre and again under 10 minute walk to Beach Road, obviously all a lot less if you are driving.

A very central property for everything and great neighbours too.

It has a gas combustion heater to the lounge area (carpet), a dining/bar area (wooden floor), large dining kitchen (wooden floor) with fairly modern units with gas hob and electric oven, laundry with door access leading to decking area in enclosed good sized garden, large shed (other used by owner). Master bedroom (carpet) with 4 piece ensuite including spa bath, 2 other double bedrooms (carpeted) with sliding robes and additional double bedroom (wooden floor) currently used as an office/music room.

The lounge has vaulted ceilings and the home is air conditioned. The bathrooms are modern and the home has been renovated but still retains character as it is not a new build. It has a drive through car port with auto roller doors which leads through to the garden and a half moon drive way.

We have lived in this home for just over a year and half now and have enjoyed our time here. Both the owners and agent are easy to get along with and very quick to act should there be any problems which to be honest haven't been many.

We also have our beloved german shepherd with us in this home and the previous tenants who we took over the contract from here had cats, so I am pretty sure that pets will be negotiable again providing you do look after the property and repair any damage.

Feel free to ask questions and I will answer as best I can, any genuine enquiries will have to go through the agent who will be contactable from Monday as she is off today. Owner has been notified and is happy for me to do this to help find a new tenant, but they will have to go through the normal application process.

Thanks for looking and good luck :)

Cx

• 2 weeks later...

Moving out date and handing in of keys is now the 13th of October.

Agent is dealing with enquiries, which there have been a few, but don't let that put anyone off as it is based on an application process and not first come first served.

The house will be ready to be viewed from Monday 8th September via agent (PM for agents details).

Good luck to all those who have applied already and to those still looking for their rental or forever homes where ever that may be :)