RIP Wizzywozza. Sharon passed away 16th May 2006

wizzywozza

This is Sharon's, Husband Rick.

I am devastated to bring you the sad news that my beautiful, wonderful wife Sharon ( Wizzywozza ) Passed peacefully away in the early hours of Monday 16th of May. I was with her until the end.

Sharon's Funeral will be held at Simplicity Funerals, on the corner of Beach Road and Main South Road, at 2.00 on Friday 27th of May, all are welcome.

Rick xx

I remember many times seeing this screen name helping people and I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you remember the good times and send you all our best wishes. RIP Sharon x

This is Sharon's, Husband Rick.

I am devastated to bring you the sad news that my beautiful, wonderful wife Sharon ( Wizzywozza ) Passed peacefully away in the early hours of Monday 16th of May. I was with her until the end.

Sharon's Funeral will be held at Simplicity Funerals, on the corner of Beach Road and Main South Road, at 2.00 on Friday 27th of May, all are welcome.

Rick xx

Sad news.

It will be hard but eventually the happy memories will prevail and the hurt will lessen. I don't think you ever 'get over' the death of a loved one, it does get easier to bear though. I speak from experience.

Seek the the support you need and don't be afraid to ask for it.

I have never met you but my thoughts are with you.