887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

You will hear something tomorrow Moon, see above post those who applied on 23rd March, got their grant today :)

Thanks for your encourage Kiran....:-) hopefully ..:-) or probably next week....

very glad to see everyone grant and happiness ....

Thanks for your encourage Kiran....:-) hopefully ..:-) or probably next week....

very glad to see everyone grant and happiness ....

i can understand moon we all work hard here. we come here for better life. i pray for god you guys get direct grant notification..

Hi

Can I please get some help..

Can I apply for 887, and then I will be traveling long trip overseas here and there..

Will it effect process of my file..

if you are in overseas during your visa for long term then you need to spend extra time in regional area.. Short period of holiday can be claim in 2 years residency normally you can have 3 weak off each year it does not count against your residency but beyond 3 weeks time you need to spend extra in regional area

hope it helps

if you are in overseas during your visa for long term then you need to spend extra time in regional area.. Short period of holiday can be claim in 2 years residency normally you can have 3 weak off each year it does not count against your residency but beyond 3 weeks time you need to spend extra in regional area

hope it helps

I think I need to be more clear..

I am eligible to apply for 887 which I am soon.

My concern is that, I will leave Australia for a while, travel around a bit,

Will that effect my application?

I think I need to be more clear..

I am eligible to apply for 887 which I am soon.

My concern is that, I will leave Australia for a while, travel around a bit,

Will that effect my application?

My advise is that either wait until u get your PR or apply after you come back.

If you apply visa 887 and you are going to overseas. Then your file will be still effect and will be in queue .. But case officer can not assess your application until you are not in Australia.. If you are in overseas and case officer ask you that when you are coming back to Australia.

When you are heading overseas, be aware that you still have a visa which allows you to enter Australia.

Either you have a bridging visa b (which you have to apply for seperately) or you are still under 475/489 which allows you to enter the contry.

I have no idea what could happend if you leave Australian soil without a 489 or briding visa B.

Hope that helps too.

i can understand moon we all work hard here. we come here for better life. i pray for god you guys get direct grant notification..

Thanks for your kind encouragement ...Henley....

Hope to get direct grant as I have uploaded AFD, Form1221, Form 80 and all others docs....

Either today or next week...

One of my friend and work mate got 887 yesterday. .his details are below. ..

887 applied : september 2014

Team 10 asked form 80 : October 2014

No team 13

National: Bangladesh

Grant: may 2015

Good luck to all

Ahh thats good news.

Applied Sept 2014 really?

One of my friend and work mate got 887 yesterday. .his details are below. ..

887 applied : september 2014

Team 10 asked form 80 : October 2014

No team 13

National: Bangladesh

Grant: may 2015

Good luck to all

That's good news. Yes, good luck to all.

Ahh thats good news.

Applied Sept 2014 really?

yes sugarboy....september 2014...

actually you remember most of people who applied after july 2014 are not being put on security check...we all know that .....infact my this friend was very much upset before because he used to say that every one who applied after july 2014 got pr and he is being put on security check....

i personally think he was not on security check...because we all know its takes ages to complete security check...

yes sugarboy....september 2014...

actually you remember most of people who applied after july 2014 are not being put on security check...we all know that .....infact my this friend was very much upset before because he used to say that every one who applied after july 2014 got pr and he is being put on security check....

i personally think he was not on security check...because we all know its takes ages to complete security check...

I actually have the same feeling since one of my friends's case was processed at almost same timeframe as your friend's. It makes me believe that there are 3 types of processing times:

1- normal situation which takes 2-3 months

2- medium situation which takes 8-10 months

3- long term cases which take 2+ years to process

Hello moon your destination is not so far......have you gone to your home country more than 3 weeks to ask afd from your home country.

Reply would be appreciated

Hi,

I had 475 on Dec2011. We come to Ausi on Apr 2013.

I did not go back at all since Apr 2013 till now.

I don't know why CO asked. Should I reply CO and inform her that I did not go back at all?

I am from Singapore. COC application may took about 2 to 3 weeks..

Hi all,

I have something to share about my case.Fresh AFPs asked in May 2015.I apllied in March 2014.Team13 contacted me in June 2014.Case officer Aug 2014.

AFPs asked from a visa processing officer this time instead by case officer.Your thoughts about change of officer?

I have 489 visa now and going to apply 887 visa. I am main applicant.

my question is for my wife( my dependent).

I have to prove her 2 year living criteria in regional area too.

Her name is with me as a joint account holder name in a bank account and in a house lease agreement so would it be a valid to grand my 887 visa?

Everyone's answer will be appreciated.

Thank you all friends