887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

17 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi abbas,

Congratulations. May I know what documents did your CO asked? And what were you submitted before?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Co asked for my taxable document from ATO which is NOA (Notice of Assesment). and Bank documents to show salary.

Before I hve provided my own company's document

On 12/02/2018 at 11:00 AM, Karembak said:

Hi everyone,

I submit my application on 5 July 2017, and I added my newborn daughter in my application on November, got Bridging visa granted for my daughter on December, but I still haven't heard anything from them since then. I've noticed that some people apply in August or even September already get the visa granted,  should I contact them to follow up? and does anyone know how to reach them, as I applied via my immi agency. 

Hi bro,  any update in your application? 

1 hour ago, Marry said:

Immi Department  has increased the Visa 887 Processing Time on their website from 7 - 9 months to 8 - 10 months!
image.thumb.png.d483d33c3a641939ad6ed6a292e72b45.png

Guys, do not panic :)  I think, this only reflects the "Christmas one extra month lag" in processing we all already know about. What Immigration is actually saying, they have been processing slower in the last two months. And we know why - Christmas holidays. I bet, it will "shrink" back to 7-9 at some point. This is just my thoughts, what do you think? :idea:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys, do not panic [emoji4]  I think, this only reflects the "Christmas one extra month lag" in processing we all already know about. What Immigration is actually saying, they have been processing slower in the last two months. And we know why - Christmas holidays. I bet, it will "shrink" back to 7-9 at some point. This is just my thoughts, what do you think? :idea:
Did you call immigration and confirmed that statement?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Guys, do not panic :)  I think, this only reflects the "Christmas one extra month lag" in processing we all already know about. What Immigration is actually saying, they have been processing slower in the last two months. And we know why - Christmas holidays. I bet, it will "shrink" back to 7-9 at some point. This is just my thoughts, what do you think? :idea:

I think Ruski is correct ! TThat time of the year - not only immigration - but everything is slow. So cheer up guys ! I think it's high time they speed up the process and they will .. Fingers crossed !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, su89 said:

Mary - Move on !!! :) and finish September list - Wish you get a direct grant any moment now - So October guys are on and We January people getting biiiiiiiiiit closer !!

1 minute ago, Bunny said:

Hi Mary 

No news yet? It's been 4 days now they have contacted the person who applied on 29th Sep. :( :mad:

No new dear, seems they are not gonna replay me this week :-(

38 minutes ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Hello Friends,,

I really need your input as this is bit unclear!

I applied to 887 on 23/10/2017 (nearly 4 months!) and my 489 visa expires in July/2019. Can i travel out of Australia at this stage? If can, how should I do?

(I have Bridging visa A). 

Thank you 

From my understanding Your bridging visa is not on effect unless your skilled regional visa expire. Now our 489 visa allow us to enter and exit from Australia multiple times. So I think you can travel out of Australia. However better you have to confirm with immigration department. they can give you a proper guidance. As you result is coming nearby.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2018 at 6:59 AM, Tsep said:

Hi bro,  any update in your application? 

No Nothing, its really frustrated, as I submitted my application back on the 5th of july 2017. Its so annoying when I heard nothing from them since I last updated my doc back in November. My case officer is Sophorn, Is there anyway that I could contact the case officer?

24 minutes ago, Karembak said:

No Nothing, its really frustrated, as I submitted my application back on the 5th of july 2017. Its so annoying when I heard nothing from them since I last updated my doc back in November. My case officer is Sophorn, Is there anyway that I could contact the case officer?

Hi I feel sorry for you. Same is mine situation. As per my understanding we only have to wait for CO to advise further. As per forum updates, CO already granted visa for repeate documents asked for mid November so I think you are closure as your new born baby visa granted for month of December. Hopefully in one month time they asked for medical.