887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

23 hours ago, Sundhar said:

Hi Guys, Finally my waiting is over. Got the golden mail just now.

Date of Application : 25.09.17

Date of Grant : 29.03.18

They have not granted 887 for my new born and said that I need to apply Separately and Can't add in 887 visa Grant . Still We are  happy with that.

Thank you all.

Sundhar

Hi sundhar, 

In your 887 acknowledgment letter, is that your newborn name written? Can you please check for me. 

14 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi sundhar, 

In your 887 acknowledgment letter, is that your newborn name written? Can you please check for me. 

No Mate.

I got mail saying that your child born prior to your application date and not added as migrating dependant ( any way we cant add that time as we did not have her passport) and cannot be added to 887. Which means She was born in july last week and the application is made after this. If she was born after the application date they would have added. Now I need to apply separately for her. 

18 minutes ago, Sundhar said:

No Mate.

I got mail saying that your child born prior to your application date and not added as migrating dependant ( any way we cant add that time as we did not have her passport) and cannot be added to 887. Which means She was born in july last week and the application is made after this. If she was born after the application date they would have added. Now I need to apply separately for her. 

OK what do you think in my case. 

My daughter born 20/08.

887 applied 22/09.

In my immi she not added at that time so her details not feed. But I notify immigration by fill-up form 1436 and attached passport and birth certificate. But in my acknowledgment letter her name written as a non migrating members . And I got medicare card of all of us,  me, my wife and newborn daughter. 

What your suggestions. I will go through same as you. 

1 hour ago, Tsep said:

My daughter born 20/08.

887 applied 22/09.

In my immi she not added at that time so her details not feed. But I notify immigration by fill-up form 1436 and attached passport and birth certificate. But in my acknowledgment letter her name written as a non migrating members . And I got medicare card of all of us,  me, my wife and newborn daughter. 

I am sorry mate, but the answer is right there  ,"acknowledgment letter her name written as a non migrating members"This is just my thinking but i might be wrong, i think your case might the same as Sundhar which means you might be granted 887 and she might not, in that case then you'll have to apply for subclass 802 or 101for her which might take more time to get and cost you 2415$,and that's after you're granted your PR.

I am not an expert, but my opinion is if this was me i would just withdraw the application and re-apply immediately, Again i state this is just my opinion as i am not an expert. Forgive me for my harsh opinion, I hope everything works fine in the end.

7 minutes ago, house said:

I am sorry mate, but the answer is right there  ,"acknowledgment letter her name written as a non migrating members"This is just my thinking but i might be wrong, i think your case might the same as Sundhar which means you might be granted 887 and she might not, in that case then you'll have to apply for subclass 802 or 101for her which might take more time to get and cost you 2415$,and that's after you're granted your PR.

I am not an expert, but my opinion is if this was me i would just withdraw the application and re-apply immediately, Again i state this is just my opinion as i am not an expert. Forgive me for my harsh opinion, I hope everything works fine in the end.

Hi mate,  I welcome your comments. 

But she already got 489 visa grant on 02 /feb. 

And now she is added my immi account. I am happy if my case goes similar like sundhar atleast we grant our visa. 

5 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi mate,  I welcome your comments. 

But she already got 489 visa grant on 02 /feb. 

And now she is added my immi account. I am happy if my case goes similar like sundhar atleast we grant our visa. 

Just another thought what if she becomes unlawful after 489 visa term lapses?.Sorry i have to put myself in your shoes.

52 minutes ago, Tsep said:

No we have enough time still next year. So it will be fine. 

Oh thats okay,although i was on opinion that once your get 887 your 489 ceases ,although again i maybe wrong.I am still a little bit curious though,could you ask Sundhar to check in VEVO  after getting 887 if his child is still on 489.

26 minutes ago, house said:

Oh thats okay,although i was on opinion that once your get 887 your 489 ceases ,although again i maybe wrong.I am still a little bit curious though,could you ask Sundhar to check in VEVO  after getting 887 if his child is still on 489.

Yes I will.  At moment not sure whats going on. 

40 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Guys,

Form 80 and form 1221 are compulsory to update? I haven't uploaded during 887 application but I upload in 489 visa in 2014. Is that okay? 

I think it's best to fill and submit form 80 since it's a form of character assessment. Do it for yourself and your partner. Waiting for CO to ask first will further delay your grant.

25 minutes ago, alexoir said:

I think it's best to fill and submit form 80 since it's a form of character assessment. Do it for yourself and your partner. Waiting for CO to ask first will further delay your grant.

Thanks for your guidance. I will see.

5 hours ago, Tsep said:

Guys,

Form 80 and form 1221 are compulsory to update? I haven't uploaded during 887 application but I upload in 489 visa in 2014. Is that okay? 

You need to fill form80 dear.we filledit already but now co asked to fill it in PDF form....

On 3/30/2018 at 12:58 PM, Tsep said:

My daughter born 20/08.

887 applied 22/09.

Hi , I think as per my Co. They can't add new born who born before the application date. If baby born after the application they will add. May be different from CO to Co

1 hour ago, Sundhar said:

Ya. My daughter is in  489. I am going to apply 802 visa for her

Hi bro, did you provided form 80?

What I have done after applied 887 for me and my wife, I have supplied form 1436 . This form is specially for whom you want to add any one in your application. I hope this works. Did you put file by self or any lawyer?

4 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hi bro, did you provided form 80?

What I have done after applied 887 for me and my wife, I have supplied form 1436 . This form is specially for whom you want to add any one in your application. I hope this works. Did you put file by self or any lawyer?

Hi , we need to provide form 80 again in 887 even though we did it earlier for 489. 

I have done 887 myself

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I  am applying for 887 visa this month but i have few questions.Could someone please assist me to insure that i am doing everything correctly.

I live in sharing accommodation in Adelaide and i don't have any lease agreement , utility bills on my name.But i have paid my rent via bank net transfer with a description of

"rent payment".I have attached many other invoices , pay slips , bank statements, employment offer letter, reference letter from my work and my license which clearly shows my

address. Along with all these documents i have  attached signed letter from my owner declaring that i have been her tenant for last couple of years.

IS THERE ANY OTHER DOCUMENT THAT I CAN ATTACH TO PROOVE MY 2 YEARS RESIDENCY IN ADELAIDE ???

I will really appreciate if somebody could help me with this query .

THANK YOU

12 minutes ago, satinder said:

Hello everyone,

I  am applying for 887 visa this month but i have few questions.Could someone please assist me to insure that i am doing everything correctly.

I live in sharing accommodation in Adelaide and i don't have any lease agreement , utility bills on my name.But i have paid my rent via bank net transfer with a description of

"rent payment".I have attached many other invoices , pay slips , bank statements, employment offer letter, reference letter from my work and my license which clearly shows my

address. Along with all these documents i have  attached signed letter from my owner declaring that i have been her tenant for last couple of years.

IS THERE ANY OTHER DOCUMENT THAT I CAN ATTACH TO PROOVE MY 2 YEARS RESIDENCY IN ADELAIDE ???

THANK YOU

Upload your bank statements, income tax assessment. These shows your address as well.

As you already got a letter from owner, you should be fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, satinder said:

Hello everyone,

THANK YOU

You may also add any letters you received from the SA government. Drivers license notification for instance 

• Like 1