887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

Just can't wait to share this good news with you -- we just got our PR granted! CO - Dat.

Thank you so much for your help and cheer up! especial thanks to @SK10 @DarDec @Poonam @Russki @Tpsk @Kate @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) @Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) and the "granted" spirit is coming to your way.

All the best!

Congrats Johnson. Too happy to hear. Hope soon it will be our turn. Few of us waiting since long. Hope everyone get their grant soon including me???...enjoy mate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

Just can't wait to share this good news with you -- we just got our PR granted! CO - Dat.

Thank you so much for your help and cheer up! especial thanks to @SK10 @DarDec @Poonam @Russki @Tpsk @Kate @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) @Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) and the "granted" spirit is coming to your way.

All the best!

Hey, fantastic news:) congratulations!!!

53 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Thanks, every one of you for the valuable inputs throughout the process. Without you guys, I would have to wait a lot more than this. Thanks again.

Finally, Good luck for everyone expecting grant

Congrats Dude!!!! thanks for all your support during 489 and 887. Hoping to see you on a citizenship form again ? 

Good luck!! Jaya Wewa!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

All the best!

Congrats mate!!!! Enjoy

1 minute ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

All the best!

Congrats mate enjoy

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

All the best!

Congratulations dear ..so happy for you

7 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

All the best!

Really happy for you - so your phone call did work!

And after a long wait - cant imagine how happy you could be !!

Congrats !!!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

All the best!

Congrats mate!

Is your last request from 24/1/2018 ?

34 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

All the best!

Congratulations mate.??

Phone call has been worked in your favor .  

• Like 1

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for your help and cheer up! especial thanks to [mention=3042]SK10[/mention] [mention=2843]DarDec[/mention] [mention=3008]Poonam[/mention] [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] [mention=3028]Tpsk[/mention] [mention=3015]Kate[/mention] [mention=3212]HSK (Applied 14 sep 17)[/mention] [mention=2961]Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17)[/mention] and the "granted" spirit is coming to your way.
All the best!
That's really a good news. Congrats mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

All the best!

Whoop-whoop!!!!! Hurrrrray! Congrats Johnson! ? ? Today we are having a ball with grants! See: joining the forum accelerated your grant! Good vibes in action. ? You are the longest-suffering member, so we are double-happy for you.

• Like 1

Hi Johnson,
My CO is Dat too. And my last request date is 22/03 (20/04 uploaded all documents)
Should I make a call like you?

Give it a go.. thats the only thing we can do.. nothing to lose [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

@Russki Can we expect grant this week mate ? i think our file opened on same date 12/4/2018. 

Yes, anything is possible in this random immi-lottery!!! ? Let's wait and see! It's exciting to see things moving and COs going back to long-forgotten files! ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

All the best!

Congratulation on your grant..... You deserve most of it 

32 minutes ago, AHP said:

Hi Johnson,
My CO is Dat too. And my last request date is 22/03 (20/04 uploaded all documents)
Should I make a call like you?

Hey AHP,

As the other members said, just give it a go, be polite, and you will not lose anything. My feeling is that if your application total waiting time is long than the visa processing time published on homeaffairs website, they will be very likely to give the CO a nudge.  

• Like 3