887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

45 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi!  ? on immi account, as you are looking at the page with attached documents,  look at the bottom of the page,  there is a blue panel that reads "I confirm that I have submitted additional documents as requested", cluck on that. It will turn grey colour and will become inactive.  ? ? That's it!  

Hi Russki, I have submitted my requested documents and pressed ‘I confirm that I have submitted additional documents as requested. Is that all I have to do after I submit requested docs. Or do I need to do anything else. And nothing turned grey or something? Can u plz let me know?

24 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Hi Russki, I have submitted my requested documents and pressed ‘I confirm that I have submitted additional documents as requested. Is that all I have to do after I submit requested docs. Or do I need to do anything else. And nothing turned grey or something? Can u plz let me know?

Hi 4jan, yes, this is it. ?  Once you have attached all your additional documents, just click on that "I confirm..."  thing in the bottom of the screen and - all done. ? 

If you remembered some extra documents you forgot to submit after you finished, you still can attach extras later. ? 

12 hours ago, 10thfeb said:

The ones who haven't got the visa who applied in jan after 18 n before 30.. do u guys any changes done in application? Eg.baby is born  or may be something else?

I dont think its something to do with any changes you made to the application....

but i did added few more support documents few months back like my older sons full immunization statement and the 8 month old sons GP's letter and his updated  immunization report.

anyway lets wait and see ... one day they have to open our file anyway ?  lets hope for the best.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi 4jan, yes, this is it. ?  Once you have attached all your additional documents, just click on that "I confirm..."  thing in the bottom of the screen and - all done. ? 

If you remembered some extra documents you forgot to submit after you finished, you still can attach extras later. ? 

Thank u so much

20 minutes ago, toot said:

Russki, I like how the bear in your avator is gradually becoming a more aggressive and a violent one ? ? ?

@toot, I am laughing my head off!!!! ? ? You are spot on!!!! This is the inner bear in me raging - but I am calm and collected on the surface! ??

We have to take this imaginary boat of desperate 887 applicants to the Australian PR safely! ? ?? 

PS: Note even my evil bear is smiling and waving to you guys! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please let me know the address of the Dept of Immi please? I need to send a copy of my new born baby's BC & from 1221 to the dept for him to get the 489 visa.

Also i would like to know, can i arrange a medical for my baby now it self? He's still 02 months old. Or a GP certificate?

Thanks,

28 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please let me know the address of the Dept of Immi please? I need to send a copy of my new born baby's BC & from 1221 to the dept for him to get the 489 visa.

Also i would like to know, can i arrange a medical for my baby now it self? He's still 02 months old. Or a GP certificate?

Thanks,

GSM Adelaide

POSTAL: GPO Box 2399 Adelaide SA 5001

EMAIL: adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au

You can also do all this via your immi account, as well as sending documents to the postal box address. ? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Russki said:

GSM Adelaide

POSTAL: GPO Box 2399 Adelaide SA 5001

EMAIL: adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au

You can also do all this via your immi account, as well as sending documents to the postal box address. ? 

@Ranga, another way to send hard copies of documents is by a courier to this address:

Courier access 
70 Franklin Street
Adelaide SA 5000

32 minutes ago, Russki said:

@Ranga, another way to send hard copies of documents is by a courier to this address:

Courier access 
70 Franklin Street
Adelaide SA 5000

Hi @Russki Thank you for the information. I tried to do this using my Immi account, but couldn't find how. Also how do i get notified when they grant 489 to my child? Also any comments about the medical?

Thanks all

1 minute ago, Ranga said:

Hi @Russki Thank you for the information. I tried to do this using my Immi account, but couldn't find how. Also how do i get notified when they grant 489 to my child? Also any comments about the medical?

Thanks all

Ranga I submit online still got my newborn 489 and 887 bridging visa.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

GP certificate is enough. Did they send you e-medical consent form to sign? If so just sign and upload it along with GP certificate. I did the same as my baby was 5 month old when my CO asked me for his medical. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Thanks all

On your immi account find this screen and click on "Notification of change of circumstances":

image.png.fda95ef7203080f92ca0f6f0b7ebaecb.png

You can notify about the baby. And then attach baby's BC to the documents already submitted. Attach a covering letter, too, with the baby's BC, explaining that you had a baby, on that date etc... ? ? The immi will give you 489 visa for the baby first and add the baby to your file. You can still send paper documents to immi though, won't hurt... 

As for the medical, I cannot help here, as I don't know the procedure... We have a lot of baby-experts here though who will help! ? ? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Thanks all

Hi 

just to tell u immigration department always suggests to send certified bc and form 1436 to post them. This way u will get 489 granted quicker. 

About the medical u cannot create a hap id until u have travel document 

so co will ask u for the medical 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

On your immi account find this screen and click on "Notification of change of circumstances":

image.png.fda95ef7203080f92ca0f6f0b7ebaecb.png

You can notify about the baby. And then attach baby's BC to the documents already submitted. Attach a covering letter, too, with the baby's BC, explaining that you had a baby, on that date etc... ? ? The immi will give you 489 visa for the baby first and add the baby to your file. You can still send paper documents to immi though, won't hurt... 

As for the medical, I cannot help here, as I don't know the procedure... We have a lot of baby-experts here though who will help! ? ? 

Thank you so much @Russki ?

55 minutes ago, B33l said:

Hi 

just to tell u immigration department always suggests to send certified bc and form 1436 to post them. This way u will get 489 granted quicker. 

About the medical u cannot create a hap id until u have travel document 

so co will ask u for the medical 

Thanks @B33l ?