887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Bks said:

Hi Russki

In track list my country name is mistake its nepal not a Bangladesh 

Applied 28 mar  2018

Someone has fixed it for us, not to worry. 🙂 Unfortunately, we have naughty people who change things in the spreadsheet and mess up the data for countries. So if you see any more changes in your record, please let us know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sajitha said:

Hi @Russki

I am a new member . Can my details be added to the tracker please. I applied on 15/4/2018.

We travelled to India once in Au 2018 for 4 weeks , Is it necessary to get a new /renew our PCC as we have already submitted our indian Pcc during lodging our 887 application.

Thank You

Someone has added you on the tracker, I think. 🙂 Under the username "Sajithapriya", is this you?

If you travelled to India after you applied for 887, I would advise you to submit new PCCs... COs are likely to ask for new ones, as they class 4 weeks as substantial amount of time to be away.

They may not ask, but do you really want to leave it to chance? 😉 

• Like 1

Hi All,

Revisiting this group after a long painful wait to share my happy news. Finally we got our golden email today! 🙂

Date of Application: 07/02/18

1st CO Contact: 20/11/18 by CO Kimberley

Date of Grant: 01/05/19 by CO Kimberley.= (approx. 15 months)

I'm praying for everyone to get their well deserved visas soon 🙏 Hopefully in a few years we'll meet again in another group 😇

Thanks everyone and God Bless Us all.

Sreeja (Sree in Excel sheet).

• Like 19

47 minutes ago, Sree said:

Hi All,

Revisiting this group after a long painful wait to share my happy news. Finally we got our golden email today! 🙂

I'm praying for everyone to get their well deserved visas soon 🙏 Hopefully in a few years we'll meet again in another group 😇

Congrats. One Grant today! Good News

• Like 1

Hi all,

Wondering if there is anyone here who bought a block of land or home as a first home buyer while sitting on 486 Visa, but settled the contract after receiving the permanent residency? I would like to know whether the 7% Foreign Stamp duty is refundable once we obtained the PR.

Thanks

Sajad

Hi All,

Revisiting this group after a long painful wait to share my happy news. Finally we got our golden email today! [emoji846]

I'm praying for everyone to get their well deserved visas soon [emoji120] Hopefully in a few years we'll meet again in another group [emoji56]

Enjoy , congratulations

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Akie said:

@Russki   Hi guys, I just spoke to one MARA agent about 887 application. What he said to me is that I can get my wife to australia on visitor visa and once she is in australia I can add her in 887 application. Is that True ?  Just confirming as I am confused now.  I was of the impression that she needs 489 subsequent first and then only I can add her in 887. Can experts please clarify this for me 

Bro not really possible because my friend's wife was here already on student visa but still they have to applied for first 489 for her then only eligible to apply 887...thanks 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

my recommendation, dont take any risk for this VISA, unless you wanna take some heart attacks

No you can’t add her because your wife visa will say NO FURTHER STAY. In this condition you can’t add her no matter what.  If she comes in a studen visa then you can add her. 

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, KC01 said:

No you can’t add her because your wife visa will say NO FURTHER STAY. In this condition you can’t add her no matter what.  If she comes in a studen visa then you can add her. 

dude, you should quote the other's comm. my comment is try to say dont do it, I mean dont add her in the visa 887 . 

hi all, hope everyone is having a great day! just a quick question for anyone has a similar experience. Can someone while in 489 visa invite a friend to visit to Australia? I need to bring one of my friend here for visit, is this possible? if yes, what is the procedure? 

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, Roma said:

hi all, hope everyone is having a great day! just a quick question for anyone has a similar experience. Can someone while in 489 visa invite a friend to visit to Australia? I need to bring one of my friend here for visit, is this possible? if yes, what is the procedure? 

Thanks in advance!

Yes you can invite anyone i.e. your parents, siblings, relatives or friends. All you need to provide is invitation letter, your address proof, licence and bank statements.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am sick with Feb grants honesty from very deep of my heart😟 - because IT IS MAY 2019 AND HALF YEAR ALMOST GONE ALREADY GEEZ WE NEED APRILS OK? WHAT? TOO EARLY TO TALK ABOUT APRIL? FINE! WHAT ABOUT MARCH!👿- No offence Feb dudes! you keep going ~ I am just jealous but I am still happy for you ~  

• Like 3

I am sick with Feb grants honesty from very deep of my heart[emoji45] - because IT IS MAY 2019 AND HALF YEAR ALMOST GONE ALREADY GEEZ WE NEED APRILS OK? WHAT? TOO EARLY TO TALK ABOUT APRIL? FINE! WHAT ABOUT MARCH![emoji49]- No offence Feb dudes! you keep going ~ I am just jealous but I am still happy for you ~  

I am with you, feels like we stuck in Feb applications forever . And nothing we can do...
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi All,

i would like to share that, yesterday my friend got Golden email. applied on October 2017.

2nd i have question. i have added new born baby in my application. How to get Hap id for new born baby ?

thanks 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

I think now we no longer need to submit original passport but still double check.. Thanks 

Hi,

They will take the passports for sure.

Till 2017 they take 2 weeks but now they take almost one month.

They send the Passport back through AUSPOST.

And they only give hand delivery if home is locked they don't delivery.