887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 minutes ago, Mirza said:

If we don't mention visa number and visa type has only word 'Skilled", how CO will find that which visa we had? sorry for a basic question.

please that one blank, coz they use paper visa longtimes ago, so they need that visa number. but nowadays, they use electric visa, when you use your acc to log application, they can detect it. thats why you have to wait for enough 2 years no less to acceptable to lodge your application. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, Russki said:

GRANT!!!! GRANT!!!! GRANT!!!!!

Guys, this blissful day has finally arrived for my family!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Applied: 25 September 2017

07/02/18 - CO Dat, PCC from Russia; questions about my schooling, travelling etc. 
12/04/18 - CO Dat, address of ex-husband from 15 years ago. 
16/01/19 - CO Peter, parental consent verbal confirmation for my kid. 
09/05/19 - CO Sophorn, asked for updated AFP, when it was already submitted in February 2019.

Grant: 17 May 2019, CO Peter

I am laughing and crying and I think will be very drunk tonight. 🍾 Love you all! 🤗

Congratulations Russki...

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

please that one blank, coz they use paper visa longtimes ago, so they need that visa number. but nowadays, they use electric visa, when you use your acc to log application, they can detect it. thats why you have to wait for enough 2 years no less to acceptable to lodge your application. 

Thanks JoeIAmI have another question about employment. There is nothing mentioned about employment in online application as they ask for residence. Is it normal?

07/02/18 - CO Dat, PCC from Russia; questions about my schooling, travelling etc. 
09/05/19 - CO Sophorn, asked for updated AFP, when it was already submitted in February 2019.

I am laughing and crying and I think will be very drunk tonight. 🍾 Love you all! 🤗

Congratulation mate, you are legend, wish you all the best.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Vinh said:

Pls. clear out the April this week. ^^

And maybe people who applied before Apr...and before Feb too...I've submitted the new AFP in March and still waiting. Come on!!! Just finish with files from people who applied before feb!!!🙏

• Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 3:08 PM, nudgee said:

Recently they seems to issue AFP extremely quick, I order a new one and they post it out the next day

Still waiting on ours.

We applied two weeks ago n we only got the email last Friday to say it’s being posted out so that’ll take a good couple of days to get here. 🥺

On 5/18/2019 at 3:08 PM, nudgee said:

Recently they seems to issue AFP extremely quick, I order a new one and they post it out the next day

On 5/18/2019 at 2:36 PM, nudgee said:

You should get your grant very soon, they will contact you around 1 - 4 weeks after your submit your new AFP

Nudgee. We will be submitting our police certificate this week, That was the last thing the CO asked for, Do you really think that’s the finale stage to get the visa  granted? 

I really really really hope so as we’ve been waiting since January 2018 👌 

• Like 1

Nudgee. We will be submitting our police certificate this week, That was the last thing the CO asked for, Do you really think that’s the finale stage to get the visa  granted? 
I really really really hope so as we’ve been waiting since January 2018 [emoji108] 

I believe so, finger cross Katie, as Russki got her grant one week after submitting AFP , good luck :)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I believe so, finger cross Katie, as Russki got her grant one week after submitting AFP , good luck 🙂

Thank you yes fingers crossed..

Theyve not asked for up todate police checks from the uk yet so I’m hoping they don’t 😬  

Wow.. Congrats Russki !!  Have a nice life ahead. Very Happy for you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Dear ALL

After huge trouble finally, we got our permanent residency.

Applied 24th December 2019

16 July 2018 1s case officer  

7 May 2019 2nd case officer 

20-05-2019 finally Sophorn today

Hey brother, very happy for your good news.  All the best for your new life. Applied date should be 2017 not 2019. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Katie said:

Thank you yes fingers crossed..

Theyve not asked for up todate police checks from the uk yet so I’m hoping they don’t 😬  

I don't think they'll ask for it if you have submitted it when you applied for 887 and haven't been to the UK since then.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Dear ALL

After huge trouble finally, we got our permanent residency.

Applied 24th December 2019

16 July 2018 1s case officer  

7 May 2019 2nd case officer 

20-05-2019 finally Sophorn today

Congrats mate 

Hi Russki,

Congratulations. Happy that you got it eventually. Best wishes for your future endeavours.

Regards,

Deftown

• Thanks 1

Congrats Russki, The wait is quite killing, Happy for you. ENJOY the Freedom and hopefully we will we meet in Citizenship forum. Cheerssssssssss :):)

• Thanks 1