887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Did you require to upload docs for your parents and siblings?

I'm not sure. one friend told should not enter their names. But  I have added their names and just confused that what docs they can ask me?

9 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Documents/commonwealth-statutory-declaration-form.pdf

Hi Ekam, I used this last year for my second daughter and put six photos which covered the period from passport-making to application-lodging. And you need to say all photos indicate one person Full Name blabla... Seems it worked well. In addition, only citizens or prs can sign this for you. 

Good luck!

Hi Sharky,

Can you please tell us if you used regular photos you took or did you use passport photos that were taken for example at the post office?

14 hours ago, Don Family said:

Guys good news
We finally got it.
Applied on 14th Feb
First contact 19th May
Grant today 22nd May 2019
Case office Peter

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Yoohoo !!

Finally, you get it, Congratulation my dear. So happy for you 🙂

[mention=2941]Maxzone[/mention] [mention=2751]TakeItOnTheChin[/mention]  Does that mean there wont be any 489 subsequent visas after that ??? 
After November there will be 491 subsequent if there are any option. We have to wait until they have finilise with new 491 visa. There might be some changes too, best option will be apply as soon as you can. You never know these days what is coming up.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got an email from CO Sophorn this morning asking for more information regarding functional english for my wife. This is the first contact. Applied on 02/07/2018.
April to July . What a jump, I think immigration is working on May, June and July applicant together. Everyone will get their response soon.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 3