887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Simmie said:

I m curious that y they haven't contacted us yet.. (applied 3rd april 2018 with 2 kids age 3 and 19 months now? . we have uploaded fresh AFP for myself and husband ( main applicant) and my ielts  as depandent  was uploaded on 18 april 2018 ( new one with 7 overall score) what else they need .😡😯. for god sake .. 

If they have not contacted you then it may mean all your documents are in good order - direct grant coming hopefully

13 minutes ago, B33l said:

Hi you don't need to provide superannuation as it won't matter because you are self employed but you would need to provide the following 

1.  Driving license 

2. Driver accreditation 

3. 4 quarters bass statement 

4. Notice of assessment 

5. Tax lodgement documents from tax agent.( profit and loss statement)

6.letter from operating network (that u have worked with them)

7. Nos of hours proving letter from state government ( taxi governing body)eg: in Victoria from CVV

8. Bank statement of account where u deposit money all the time

Thanks for info, can you pls tell me Is the driver accreditation the taxi driving authority or something else? 

14 minutes ago, SukSim said:

Thanks for info, can you pls tell me Is the driver accreditation the taxi driving authority or something else? 

Could be same 

basically its your taxi driving license which assures you r an Accredited driver.

hope makes sense 

2 minutes ago, Deep 14 april said:

Finally long and stressful  wait is over

just received direct grant 

applied -14 April 2018

direct grant- 23 may 2019

co - grant

Congrats deep.. time to celebrate... 

May i ask have u applied for urself only or as a family with kids

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deep 14 april said:

Finally long and stressful  wait is over

just received direct grant 

applied -14 April 2018

direct grant- 23 may 2019

co - grant

Congratulations on your grant, enjoy your new stress free life!!!

May I ask were there only adults in your application or children as well? If children were included, what are their ages and did you have medicals done?

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Simmie said:

I m curious that y they haven't contacted us yet.. (applied 3rd april 2018 with 2 kids age 3 and 19 months now? . we have uploaded fresh AFP for myself and husband ( main applicant) and my ielts  as depandent  was uploaded on 18 april 2018 ( new one with 7 overall score) what else they need .😡😯. for god sake .. 

next time when they contact you, it will be a grant

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bjouana said:

That's interesting. When is your AFP expiring? I applied on the same date as you, my AFP is expiring on the 03/07/2019 and they did not request me to submit a new one.

it should be expired 29 June but I just reissue another one (for my wife as well) last week and uploaded them yesterday. I am not sure if CO could not see it or what.

Sorry for late reply.

51 minutes ago, Simmie said:

51 minutes ago, Simmie said:

My wife , me and 9 months old kid 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

Really appreciate your reply Santosh! Is there a reference number like hap id issued by co? I haven’t got any medical invitation yet, so can I put my TRN on it to show where it is related? Many thanks!

They wont issue hap id now, however they will send you a copy of consent form for you baby medical . If would suggest you to submit the GP letter including above mention things and hopefully you will get direct grant.

• Thanks 1