887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

32 minutes ago, samrooley25 said:

Congratulations on all who have been granted so far !! Enjoy yourselves.
Just a quick one, Do we have to update partner's IELTS results once it expires whilst application is in progress ? Like we do for our AFP and PCC ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

No you dont need to update IELTS/PTE. Only updated AFP PCC is required

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emadh said:

Hi Everyone,

I submitted my Application on  15-06-2018 . In regards to IELTS/PTE requirement for secondary applicant is it mandatory or it  depends on the CO

When we applied for 489 they did not ask for it as she studied in overseas in English medium school

if it is required may i know what it is required score 

Thanks in Advance 

Secondary applicant is required to provide minimu english requires. Easiest is IELTS with average 4.5 bands (Not 4.5 in eac)

2 hours ago, Emadh said:

Hi Everyone,

I submitted my Application on  15-06-2018 . In regards to IELTS/PTE requirement for secondary applicant is it mandatory or it  depends on the CO

When we applied for 489 they did not ask for it as she studied in overseas in English medium school

if it is required may i know what it is required score 

Thanks in Advance 

5 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

Secondary applicant is required to provide minimu english requires. Easiest is IELTS with average 4.5 bands (Not 4.5 in eac)

Secondary applicant is required to provide minimum English requirements. I do understand that, but I'm still trying to figure out how mandatory this is when the secondary applicant was main applicant in 489 visa (where he/she needed to have at least 6 on each component.) On this forum I had one person saying  the 887 visa got granted without asking for new evidence in regards to functional English when the 2nd applicant was main in 489. In another case they did... so there it seems that it also depends on the CO? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wale said:

The flood gate has opened for the new week.

Applied: 15-Apr-2018.

Direct grant : 27-5- 19.

Thanks to everyone for the very useful information and updates on this forum .

Wishing us all speedy grants and success in our endeavors.

Family of 6 including a baby born in Australia.

Congratulations DEAR 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 10:41 PM, KC01 said:

This is really interesting. I have heard that people work in a metro city after they apply for 887 visa. But in this case, your friend has worked before he/she moved to the regional area.  I think it gives you 3 months to move and I think if someone has worked 1 or 2 months extra then I don't see any issue. I am sure immi understand that situation. I really appreciate if you could share your experience if you hear anything from immi.

Hi All, new to this forum and find this one interesting too. Planning to apply 887 in September 2019. When I arrived in Australia I lived with my cousins in Melbourne for 2 months until I relocated into a regional area. and also did some casual work after more than 1.5 months' of job hunting with no positive feedbacks in the same area, just to cover my expenses. Then I relocated to a regional area and ended work within a couple of weeks and started working in the same regional area I relocated. 

Can this lead to a rejection of visa when I apply for 887.  Any thoughts? 

Edited by SJay

5 hours ago, Wale said:

Congrats !!! Can you please share how you requested the HAP ID of the kid? Thanks

Hi All, new to this forum and find this one interesting too. Planning to apply 887 in September 2019. When I arrived in Australia I lived with my cousins in Melbourne for 2 months until I relocated into a regional area. and also did some casual work after more than 1.5 months' of job hunting with no positive feedbacks in the same area, just to cover my expenses. Then I relocated to a regional area and ended work within a couple of weeks and started working in the same regional area I relocated. 
Can this lead to a rejection of visa when I apply for 887.  Any thoughts? 
I think you had three months time to relocate in a regional area. So if you spending 2 month’s on that time, I see no problem. At the end case officer will make the decision. So, you have nothing to do now, all the best for your application.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi All, I have a query related to 2 years residency for 887 visa. If I travel outside SA for holidays for 3 weeks in 2 years ... do I need to compensate this (2 years + 3 weeks) before apply 887 visa or there is any relaxation? thanks and appreciate your comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/17/2019 at 6:44 PM, Ekam said:

Hi All,

I have been requested to provide AFP, Baby medical today.

Date Applied 03 April 2018
First contact today:
CO Grant

Hi Ekam,

May I ask how old your baby is and was he or she born on 489 in Australia or after you applied for 887?

I apologise if I have asked you this before.

Hi Everyone,

Is it necessary to upload photos of applicants for getting the grant of 887 visa?Do we need to do the medical again for 887? We did it for our 489 visa.We also have a 2 year old boy. He got 489 without the medical.He was born in Australia. Do I wait for a CO to allocate or should I complete one in advance? 

Thanks

Grace.

Edited by GRACE
to more specific

Hi to all. I have applied for 887 in june 2018.My child is born in Australia and we havent applied 489 and 887 visa for him but included him in our 887 application. I was not being contacted by any CO yet.  Can anyone explained me the procedure of getting hap id of my child who is now 17 months old. What other documentations are required or asked by COs related to my child.

6 hours ago, Wale said:

Baby is 3yrs plus now...got Hap ID earlier and did medicals in Feb. Also did affidavit iro baby's pictures.

Did IELTS for secondary applicant even though he was primary applicant during 489. 

CO : Wilson.

Hi ,

Is it necessary to upload photos of applicants for getting the grant of 887 visa?Do we need to do the medical again for 887? We did it for our 489 visa.We also have a 2 year old boy. He got 489 without the medical.He was born in Australia. Do I wait for a CO to allocate HAP ID or should I complete one in advance? 

Thanks

Grace.

Congratulations mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Dear Guys
I am Silent follower of this forum
Sorry for Late Post
Direct Grant On Sat Morning
Applied: 10-Apr-2018.

Direct grant : 24-5-2019

Thanks to everyone for the very useful information 

No Kids in application

CO: Joan

[mention=3964]sajitha[/mention] [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] Specifically