887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Daisy26 said:

Can anyone pls confirm you have added your parents and siblings on “ other family members” ? I hope that I get it right. Thank you 

1. I had my parent and my brother and Sister as non-accompanying family members
2. Their names appeared on the document upload list
3. I did not submit a correction form
4. I did not upload documents for them
5. Got granted with no issues

• Like 3

To make tracked edits in Google Docs, pop open the 'Editing' menu at the top right hand corner of your document. Your Google Doc now functions exactly as a Word Doc when you turn on 'Track Changes' You can see who made the change, when they made it and what the change was, just as you can in Word. Additionally, if you save the document in Word format, these changes will show up in the offline document as Tracked Changes in Word.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2019 at 4:37 PM, toot said:

Gone across the
River
A small family from 
Nowhere, told the rest of the voyagers
Thank you for the support,
Enormous love and the
Dear conversations

CO : Ashish

Congrats Toot ,enjoy the freedom, mate you have excellent sense of humor, Make us feel good in this long and killing wait.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

I don't think everyone can edit on the tracker, I for one, can't edit anything or put data on it. So look at the people who have editing rights.

This is because we had a lot of problems at some point with the tracker, because it was open for everyone to edit. The owner of the tracker had to lock it, so now everyone who wants to edit have to ask her permission. You can just request permission. 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello guys.

I’m a silent follower of this foroum.

Applied : 09/03/2019

CO Contact : Not yet

grant date : Not yet. 

I hope everyone get their grants very soon. A big thanks to this foroum. 

I applied 6 days after you and .... no grant yet

7 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello guys.

I’m a silent follower of this foroum.

Applied : 09/03/2019

CO Contact : Not yet

grant date : Not yet. 

I hope everyone get their grants very soon. A big thanks to this foroum. 

2019? or 2018?

49 minutes ago, Russki said:

This is because we had a lot of problems at some point with the tracker, because it was open for everyone to edit. The owner of the tracker had to lock it, so now everyone who wants to edit have to ask her permission. You can just request permission. 🙂 

Thanks Russki, I can just imagine what havoc is caused by everyone being able to edit it 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Daisy26 said:

Ahh good to know, thank you so much Russki, if it’s same to everyone than I think it’s ok to include them on other family members as I can only see myself as applicant , I feel a lot better now 🙂 

@Daisy26 i included almost 20 family members including cousins and nephews as Non-accompanying members of your family unit, but only attached documents for immediate family.. although have not been granted yet! applied 15 May 2018

I have called immigration to check the status and finalise the application as it is been soo long after giving information. They said just wait. the customer service representative denied to write something on account or give any other details. She just asked to wait 😞 

Not sure if we can reply to the same email address from which we got the "request for further documents" asking to finalise my application ?? 

Hi I just went to Medicare to enrol, I just apply PR today and I was under the impression the valid date is one year from today, but on the temporary card(a piece of paper) it states valid till 10th March 2020,  10th March was the date my 489 was granted, can anyone who applied for Medicare please advise, is it normal or is the officer made a mistake ? Why my temporary card only valid for 10 months? Should I go there and get them fix it ?? 

On 4/11/2019 at 8:59 PM, KC01 said:

My Tweet...

@CwealthOmb Please Help us. Immigration is deliberately extending processing time. Even though we have fulfilled all the requirements but still they are taking over 15 to 16 months processing time which is unfair. Our career is on a big risk. https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months

Please contact them. Email or Tweet them. 

Also Just realized that officially Immi site has updated the timeline. 15 to 16 months. Previously it was no time due to lower volume of application. 

Maybe we should keep the petition above water! I feel like last time it somehow worked (?)

Had a few new COs back in mid April and it was raining grants and contacts!

Reduce processing time for 887 PR visa to 7 months  

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months

• Like 2