887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 hours ago, Maxzone said:

I think you had three months time to relocate in a regional area. So if you spending 2 month’s on that time, I see no problem. At the end case officer will make the decision. So, you have nothing to do now, all the best for your application.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, SJay said:

Hi All, new to this forum and find this one interesting too. Planning to apply 887 in September 2019. When I arrived in Australia I lived with my cousins in Melbourne for 2 months until I relocated into a regional area. and also did some casual work after more than 1.5 months' of job hunting with no positive feedbacks in the same area, just to cover my expenses. Then I relocated to a regional area and ended work within a couple of weeks and started working in the same regional area I relocated. 

Can this lead to a rejection of visa when I apply for 887.  Any thoughts? 

Thanks @Maxzone for the explanation. Really appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone, I am in Adelaide Australia and the journey started quite well for us:) I'm just wondering, that as I am on 489 Visa accompanying my wife, do I need to register myself anywhere in Australia embassy or anywhere online ?

And also once we have newborn where do we register them? So that newborn can also get 489 Visa with us and once we apply 886, we get it for all three of us?

Thank-you:)

15 hours ago, GRACE said:

Hi Everyone,

Is it necessary to upload photos of applicants for getting the grant of 887 visa?Do we need to do the medical again for 887? We did it for our 489 visa.We also have a 2 year old boy. He got 489 without the medical.He was born in Australia. Do I wait for a CO to allocate or should I complete one in advance? 

Thanks

Grace.

1. You need to upload photos of all the applicants for 887.

2. You do not need medical unless there is some special request by CO

3. In case your child is born in Australia after you landed here then there will be medical required; you will need to request department yo generate HAPID

• Like 1

1. You need to upload photos of all the applicants for 887.
2. You do not need medical unless there is some special request by CO
3. In case your child is born in Australia after you landed here then there will be medical required; you will need to request department yo generate HAPID

What type of photos? If applying single do we need to attach photo?

14 hours ago, GRACE said:

Hi ,

Is it necessary to upload photos of applicants for getting the grant of 887 visa?Do we need to do the medical again for 887? We did it for our 489 visa.We also have a 2 year old boy. He got 489 without the medical.He was born in Australia. Do I wait for a CO to allocate HAP ID or should I complete one in advance? 

Thanks

Grace.

Yes it is necessary to upload the photos for all who are included in application. That is a requisite of application.

Most likely CO will ask for medical

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

Hi Everyone, I am in Adelaide Australia and the journey started quite well for us:) I'm just wondering, that as I am on 489 Visa accompanying my wife, do I need to register myself anywhere in Australia embassy or anywhere online ?

And also once we have newborn where do we register them? So that newborn can also get 489 Visa with us and once we apply 886, we get it for all three of us?

Thank-you:)

Hi @Happy and lucky! 🙂 As far as I know, there is no special requirement to register, but there are online surveys we have to fill in from skills SA, several surveys. Your wife should have received a link as a main applicant.

Also, you can in the first instance "ground" yourself, get as much official documentation as possible to show where you now live: get SA driving licence with your current address, open a local bank account, get a library card, get bills on yours and your wife's name etc. It will establish you as a "local", will concrete your presence here. And it will make it easier to prove your residence later down the line, when you are applying for 887. 🙂 

Anyone knows of any requirements to register? 🤔

• Like 1

Can anyone that received their grant please confirm if you have uploaded passport photos to your application. Just the photos, in the tab for photograph - passport.  As I understand it is a recommended attachment and not a required one.  I haven't attached it yet, so would appreciate your reply.

26 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Hi Russki

@Russki did you submit passport photos to your application? Just the photos by itself in the tab for photograph-passport. As I see it, it is a recommended attachment and not a required one. Just asking as I have not attached it yet.

Yes, I was a good kid and I uploaded every single recommended document, including passport photos for me and my son. 🙂  Good quality colour scan of my passport photo, one PDF and one JPEG, just in case. 

I recommend you do it, not a big deal, but you will sleep better. 😉 🙂 

• Like 2