Gone across the
River
A small family from 
Nowhere, told the rest of the voyagers
Thank you for the support,
Enormous love and the
Dear conversations

CO : Ashish

like your little "GRANTED" quote! Congrats......

31 minutes ago, Tushar Rana said:

Hi Guys,

Finally wait is over for me too!!

Applied: 19/03/2018

Direct Grant: 24/05/2019

CO: Adam

Thank you everyone for the help.. Keep posting your direct grants.

Congratulations on your grant Tushar, enjoy your new life!

May I ask if there were children included in your application and if so, what are their ages and did they have medicals done?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

I contacted the home affairs just now to get the status of RECEIVED.... she couldn't explained me much but said its all OK looking good... 

That’s what they told us then two months later we got asked for an updated police check 😫

12 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant Tushar, enjoy your new life!

May I ask if there were children included in your application and if so, what are their ages and did they have medicals done?

HI,

We just applied for 2 of us. no other family members were in application.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jptsap said:

They don’t action on that email, you will get automated reply 

Really,How can i ask them something because its really urgent? I got the automated email as well and I thought of giving them atleast few business days.😔😔

1 minute ago, Jptsap said:

I tried to contact them on skilled.support@homeaffairs, gsm.adelaide.team10@. , gsm.business.support@.  And two times feedback/complaints,   Nothing happened.. all emails automated reply and feedback complaints they said to wait for case officer to contact 

there is no way we can contact i think

Thats too much.Just to ask something they are hard to get.

Hello guys,Can anyone help me?I am on 489 visa and have applied for 887 last year.I am an international nurse and i need to do the bridging course here.There is no college in regional areas except for the cities.I have got a permission from my RDA but the college wants me to ask for suggestions with home affairs.If they wont reply,i dnt know how will i get suggestions?? What else can i do in this case?please anyone.

Thank you,

15 minutes ago, Shik said:

Hello guys,Can anyone help me?I am on 489 visa and have applied for 887 last year.I am an international nurse and i need to do the bridging course here.There is no college in regional areas except for the cities.I have got a permission from my RDA but the college wants me to ask for suggestions with home affairs.If they wont reply,i dnt know how will i get suggestions?? What else can i do in this case?please anyone.

Thank you,

I think in this case a visit to a local immigration office will be a good option.. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Shik said:

Thank you,

You can not study in Metro cities when 489 visa is valid. Immigration will not allow. Plan anything after your 887 visa approval or when BV A comes into effect. Till then you MUST live, work, study in any regional Australia. Or else you will end up jeopardise your 887 visa application. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guys I am pretty sure this question has been answered already but to be specific, my husband is a secondary applicant and he visited back home for 25 days, I never did whilst we are on 489 visa. Do I need to get PCC from my home country? If yes, is it for both or just for my husband. Again sorry if you have already answered this question. Has anyone got asked for in similar case? I mean we had given for both before his visit.

I appreciate your assistance🙏

2 hours ago, Simmie said:

Good to c 3 grants in total for friday .could hv been more but few are better the  none.. 

Good luck for next week everyone hv a good weekend.. 

Congrats to all who got the golden emails today.. 

Maybe more grants but not from our group 😐😐😐 

or sometimes people don’t share too. 

4 hours ago, toot said:

Gone across the
River
A small family from 
Nowhere, told the rest of the voyagers
Thank you for the support,
Enormous love and the
Dear conversations

CO : Ashish

OMG, congratulations @toot!!! 🎉🎉🤗 Great news today! I still remember you joining the forum for the first time and look - you are a PR!!!!! Enjoy! 😄 

Love your little poems! 🤩

• Like 3

Thank you for the response guys.I wont take a risk.But it is so hard for international nurses now to get a college to study.I have even planned to lodge a student visa (im on 887),since the processing time of this visa has changed.It is really frustrating.😔

10 hours ago, Russki said:

OMG, congratulations @toot!!! 🎉🎉🤗 Great news today! I still remember you joining the forum for the first time and look - you are a PR!!!!! Enjoy! 😄 

Love your little poems! 🤩

Thanks Russki, This forum should pay you for the positivity you brought in. What matters is holding a community tight when there are no grants!

You were the rock we clung to when there was no sign of a grant for months! 

thanks for everything 😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, A cup of coffee said:

Guys I am pretty sure this question has been answered already but to be specific, my husband is a secondary applicant and he visited back home for 25 days, I never did whilst we are on 489 visa. Do I need to get PCC from my home country? If yes, is it for both or just for my husband. Again sorry if you have already answered this question. Has anyone got asked for in similar case? I mean we had given for both before his visit.

I appreciate your assistance🙏

Hi Cappuccino,  I am the primary applicant and I alone went back to home country. 

I uploaded PCC from home country only for my self. and things were fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the response guys.I wont take a risk.But it is so hard for international nurses now to get a college to study.I have even planned to lodge a student visa (im on 887),since the processing time of this visa has changed.It is really frustrating.[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk