887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, Bern83 said:

@toot @Vicky 86 @NY050418 @Deep @Wale @sajitha @Spade @Roja did you guys attach passport photos, just the photos, to your applications? It is stated that it is recommended, not required.

I Did attach a photo. 
1. Went to the post office 
2. Asked for the digital version of the photo
3. Attached the file directly. 

4. None of my documents are certified
5. No Form 1221
6. No Kids

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Angos said:

I can share with you.. but it contains the hapid ..  only co will issue that 

I understand now it is personal, then I’d better keep waiting. 🙂  Thanks anyway!

Looks bupa will make the assessment based on gp’s letter. Right? So we don’t have to wait until baby turns into 6 months even co issued the hap id. Right?

17 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

I understand now it is personal, then I’d better keep waiting. 🙂  Thanks anyway!

Looks bupa will make the assessment based on gp’s letter. Right? So we don’t have to wait until baby turns into 6 months even co issued the hap id. Right?

Yes.. I think so. As per the email BUPA will assess. No I dont think so we have to wait. Will keep you posted with my update. Have you got the bridging visa for your baby??

58 minutes ago, toot said:

I Did attach a photo. 
1. Went to the post office 
2. Asked for the digital version of the photo
3. Attached the file directly. 

4. None of my documents are certified
5. No Form 1221
6. No Kids

Thank you so much for your answer, as well as the other information you included, I appreciate it so much and am sure others will also.

• Like 2

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

22/03/18: CO Adam - Child's medical
3/7/18: CO Dat - my original police clearance by post and a stat dec with my daughter's pics saying that the child presented for medical and the child in passport are same
17/10/18: CO Adam - Hardcopies of two overseas police certificates required for myself.

01/03/19: Provided new overseas pcc for myself

30/04/19: CO Sophorn - Provide new AFPs as previous ones have expired

13/05/19:CO Peter - Provide new overseas pcc fo wife as previous one expired,

uploaded 27/05/19

28/05/19: CO Peter - GRANT!!

• Like 24

@Honey @Sharky0903  Just an update, I opened my account and saw that "last updated date is of today 28.5.2019" but didn't got any email. It was really difficult to check what was updated in the application. But luckily find out that they need a filled e medical form which is there in the health assessment page for my baby.

Really strange that have not received any email. it is good that i have checked the account otherwise would be waiting for email. 

Moral: keep checking the account as well guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

3/7/18: CO Dat - my original police clearance by post and a stat dec with my daughter's pics saying that the child presented for medical and the child in passport are same
17/10/18: CO Adam - Hardcopies of two overseas police certificates required for myself.

uploaded 27/05/19

Congrats mate 

16 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Congratulations.. Enjoy 🙂 

Good to see that after uploading CO have acted in a day itself. "uploaded 27/05/19  28/05/19: CO Peter - GRANT!! "

9 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Absolutely amazing news, congratulations!!! Perseverance pays off! Enjoy your new life!

33 minutes ago, Angos said:

@Honey @Sharky0903  Just an update, I opened my account and saw that "last updated date is of today 28.5.2019" but didn't got any email. It was really difficult to check what was updated in the application. But luckily find out that they need a filled e medical form which is there in the health assessment page for my baby.

Really strange that have not received any email. it is good that i have checked the account otherwise would be waiting for email. 

Moral: keep checking the account as well guys.

Hey mate when did you applied?

1 hour ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Me (Anonymous2017): 

Applied 21/09/17

uploaded 27/05/19

Congratulations