887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 hours ago, Tt2 said:

@Honey please can l ask what functional English evidence did you provide for your husband thanks alot?

@Tt2, Can I ask what IELTS results your partner had when applying for the 489? And what did you submit for functional English evidence? Weird that they ask for kids medicals, as that indeed had been done for the 489 already. Are you able to ask CO to check if they are correct in that. On the other hand, it is annoying... but when it is only a GP visit it can be done easily. Or is there more involved in Medicals?

@Bern83, from the tracker I can see that you applied 4/4/18, and haven't been granted yet. Correct? And IELTS dates from late '16, which is more than the 1 year valid date of it. And you weren't asked to redo the IELTS for second applicant? That's great, hope that will be the same in our case.

Just trying to understand these 2 cases as apparently I'm in the same situation here.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:57 PM, joshua.qj said:

Hi Simmie,

Have you uploaded passport photo? I am not mean copy of passport page. because I see many people talk about passport photos.

thanks.

hi, we need to upload passport pages(all pages) + passport photos. 

hope it can help you out

cheerz

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

she asked for employment contract. Not mentioned single nor all but she submitted for all of them. And she wasn't  given on letter head, simple plain paper. just she asked employer to write a letter with their details and sign and she received via email. She got few employers so she got letter from all except one. Then she wrote a letter and mentioned she tried to contact employer but didn't get any reply and so on.... and their all details.

thats it.

i hope it helps🙏🏻😊

Hi Ekam,

Pls let me know after getting her PR.

Thanks.

• Like 1

And the wait is over. 

Applied  06.03.2018

First Contact : 03/05/2019 - Asked for more information. ( PCC had expired also asked for more residence proof for one of the address where i stayed for three months)

Co Joann granted today 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SSH said:

And the wait is over. 

Applied  06.03.2018

First Contact : 03/05/2019 - Asked for more information. ( PCC had expired also asked for more residence proof for one of the address where i stayed for three months)

Co Joann granted today 

Can you please tell us when did you provide further documents to the IMMI? 

I am also waiting for grant,its been 2 weeks now after submitting requested docs. 

Thanks

18 minutes ago, SSH said:

And the wait is over. 

Applied  06.03.2018

Co Joann granted today 

Congratulations🎉.

Is the address where you stayed for three months within the 2 years living address ?

Hi guys, 

Wish you all a good Friday, and some wonderful grants before going to long weekend.

Guys who have already got their grants and are planning to buy their first home or have bought already and would like to share their views and experience, please respond to my new thread. First home under real estate category.🙏🙏

please click on the arrow symbol to get there...

• Like 2

Got a PR.....!

Applied Date: 08/05/2018

Direct Grant: 06/06/2019

CO: Wilson

Visa: 489 (Family Sponsor-Melbourne) to 887::: 2 Adults + 1 Child (6yrs.)

Documents Submitted:

a) Main Applicant:

> Work Experience: Superannuation statement, payslip (full for 2 years.), Group Certi, Tax assessment. All Salary slip were stamped by company with manager signature (Because earlier my manager was paying in cash)

> Address: Bank statement (Full for 2 years), Lease Agreement, Rent Receipts, Utility bills-Water.

> Form - 956 (appointed agent on behalf of me)

> Travel Document: Passport  

> Relation with spouse: Marriage Certi

> Form 80 and Form 1221

> PCC: Indian (April 2018 and further on March 2019 - did not travel, however submitted), UK PCC (attache in November 2018), AFP (Attached in November 2018)

b) Child : (my child was with me during 489 visa. so that time medical has already done)

> Passport: old passport, old passport was expiring on July 2019; so renewal done on January 2019 and submitted new passport. 

> Form 929 : due to change in passport details

> Birth Certificate

c) Spouse: 

> Passport

> Form 80 and Form 1221

> PCC: Indian (old  + new), UK PCC (attache in November 2018), AFP (Attached in November 2018)

> Language: VAC2 invoice and receipt

//////Thank you very much to get idea from this forum and members who support each other. Best of Luck to all..!////////

On excel sheet my name has changed. Mike is mentioned, however original is MARK_PP and applied date is 08/05/2018 and not 04/05/2019. Please any one can change for me will be good.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Santosh said:

Can you please tell us when did you provide further documents to the IMMI? 

I am also waiting for grant,its been 2 weeks now after submitting requested docs. 

Thanks

it took 5 weeks time for me. i uploaded the documents within a week but got reply now. 

4 hours ago, Stellajane said:

@Tt2, Can I ask what IELTS results your partner had when applying for the 489? And what did you submit for functional English evidence? Weird that they ask for kids medicals, as that indeed had been done for the 489 already. Are you able to ask CO to check if they are correct in that. On the other hand, it is annoying... but when it is only a GP visit it can be done easily. Or is there more involved in Medicals?

@Bern83, from the tracker I can see that you applied 4/4/18, and haven't been granted yet. Correct? And IELTS dates from late '16, which is more than the 1 year valid date of it. And you weren't asked to redo the IELTS for second applicant? That's great, hope that will be the same in our case.

Just trying to understand these 2 cases as apparently I'm in the same situation here.

Hi Stellajane,

Yes, I Applied 04/04/2018 and correct, my visa hasn't been granted yet.

There is a difference in that Functional Ielts is valid for 1 year, Superior Ielts, a band score of at least 8 in every section not a total band score, is valid for 3 years. We also had Superior Ielts results when we applied for 489.

We also provided Australian qualifications for proof of English, as classes attended is obviously presented in English.

My child's medical was asked to be done, he was born on 489, but before we applied for 887.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Hi Stellajane,

Yes, I Applied 04/04/2018 and correct, my visa hasn't been granted yet.

There is a difference in that Functional Ielts is valid for 1 year, Superior Ielts, a band score of at least 8 in every section not a total band score, is valid for 3 years. We also had Superior Ielts results when we applied for 489.

We also provided Australian qualifications for proof of English, as classes attended is obviously presented in English.

My child's medical was asked to be done, he was born on 489, but before we applied for 887.

Thanks @Bern83 for your reply. Your reply has given me the answer that our Competent English is also valid for 3 years. (after checking again with the homeaffairs website.) So we should be fine in that. Thanks.

• Like 2

Granted PR
Applied 03april 2018
First contact 17 may
Documents requested: polio certificate
Final grant: today
CO: Joan
May Allah bless you all.
You guys are much much helping and Russki, you are such a lovely gem.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 22

3 hours ago, SSH said:

And the wait is over. 

Applied  06.03.2018

Co Joann granted today 

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MARK_PP said:

Got a PR.....!

Documents Submitted:

a) Main Applicant:

> Work Experience: Superannuation statement, payslip (full for 2 years.), Group Certi, Tax assessment. All Salary slip were stamped by company with manager signature (Because earlier my manager was paying in cash)

> Address: Bank statement (Full for 2 years), Lease Agreement, Rent Receipts, Utility bills-Water.

> Form 80 and Form 1221

> PCC: Indian (April 2018 and further on March 2019 - did not travel, however submitted), UK PCC (attache in November 2018), AFP (Attached in November 2018)

b) Child : (my child was with me during 489 visa. so that time medical has already done)

> Passport: old passport, old passport was expiring on July 2019; so renewal done on January 2019 and submitted new passport. 

> Birth Certificate

c) Spouse: 

> Passport

> Form 80 and Form 1221

> PCC: Indian (old  + new), UK PCC (attache in November 2018), AFP (Attached in November 2018)

//////Thank you very much to get idea from this forum and members who support each other. Best of Luck to all..!////////

On excel sheet my name has changed. Mike is mentioned, however original is MARK_PP and applied date is 08/05/2018 and not 04/05/2019. Please any one can change for me will be good.

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life and thank you for such a complete post!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Butt said:

Granted PR
Applied 03april 2018
First contact 17 may
May Allah bless you all.

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

2 hours ago, MARK_PP said:

Got a PR.....!

Documents Submitted:

a) Main Applicant:

> Form 80 and Form 1221

> Birth Certificate

c) Spouse: 

> Passport

> Form 80 and Form 1221

Did you pay VAC2, when you apply 489 visa?

1 hour ago, Butt said:

Granted PR
Applied 03april 2018
First contact 17 may
May Allah bless you all.

congratulations mate 

22 hours ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

she asked for employment contract. Not mentioned single nor all but she submitted for all of them. And she wasn't  given on letter head, simple plain paper. just she asked employer to write a letter with their details and sign and she received via email. She got few employers so she got letter from all except one. Then she wrote a letter and mentioned she tried to contact employer but didn't get any reply and so on.... and their all details.

thats it.

i hope it helps🙏🏻😊

Did she not write about nature of work on invoices and contact details of employers? 

2 hours ago, Butt said:

Granted PR
Applied 03april 2018
First contact 17 may
May Allah bless you all.

Congratulations Mate, did you receive request from CO on 17 May or did you provide them documents on 17th May.

• Like 1