887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 10/10/2019 at 6:06 PM, Bern83 said:

Hi Adam,

Thank you.

My application first showed no health examination required, but when they contacted me they created a HAP is. I know other people on this forum requested for them to created one through the complaints form online, maybe do that. I can't say 100%, but I think that all children need to have medicals done, under 6months is just a gp letter, but after that it is full medical as we have done for 489.

@Bern83

i have received the HAP ID for my son 

where shall I go and what shall I do 

please 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Nonsense!!! Strange!! All of us here for a mission is to get our PR. Immigration is not providing any update regarding our application. That's why we share our thought, I know it's not gonna help us anyway. We here to get some updates, nothing else. If eveyone got their PR within couple of month no one bother to sign up here. I believe most of us got so many things to do in a daily life. We manage some time to check the forum on a daily basis. It’s pathatic some people got offended by too many post.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I was joking mate!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, adam said:

@Bern83

i have received the HAP ID for my son 

where shall I go and what shall I do 

please 

How old is your Son, And where did he born- I mean which country.

If he is less than 6 months, you donot need to get BUPA medical done. Get a letter from your GP that He/She examined your baby and found is good health condition.

There must be E-medical concent form as well. If yes sign and send both documents to the same email id.

Once they will receive it, Health examination status for your child will be updated.

Thanks

3 hours ago, SUDIP said:

If he is less than 6 months, you donot need to get BUPA medical done. Get a letter from your GP that He/She examined your baby and found is good health condition.

There must be E-medical concent form as well. If yes sign and send both documents to the same email id.

Once they will receive it, Health examination status for your child will be updated.

Thanks

My 5 month old son had a medical checkup done at Bupa. CO contacted us in Jun and generated HAP ID for my new born.

2 hours ago, Freddy said:

Let's hope that there are plenty of grants given to people who are not in this forum. Tomorrow is a new day.

Hi All

I am a silent follower.

I am delighted to share my happiness you all, who is waiting for the precious grant.

We all (Myself, my wife and my 11 years old daughter) got our grant at the end of today.

Applied 6th August 2018

Updated AFP last June and renewed passport of wife.

Direct Granted 16 October 2019.

CO Wilson.

Note: Don't wait for CO for any update.

Hope you all for the best who is waiting for their grant.

Cheers

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Mahbub said:

Hi All

I am a silent follower.

I am delighted to share my happiness you all, who is waiting for the precious grant.

We all (Myself, my wife and my 11 years old daughter) got our grant at the end of today.

Applied 6th August 2018

Updated AFP last June and renewed passport of wife.

Direct Granted 16 October 2019.

CO Wilson.

Note: Don't wait for CO for any update.

Hope you all for the best who is waiting for their grant.

Cheers

Congrats mate!!!

9 hours ago, SUDIP said:

Thanks

He is 2 years and he was born in Australia 

yes I read something about if he 6 months or less but I think that when you are already applied 

but on our case when we applied he was already a year of age 

Me too, we've got 17 to date now on our tracker. And another 11 working days till the end of this month. Hoping to reach 30 grants this month. That would be great. 

Also, seems that more direct grants are received so people have been triple checking if they submitted all necessary documentation. Great work everyone!!!

(now only hoping that I get a direct grant also as I have been checking all documentation already for a trillion times.) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guys I have a question. 

I’m planning on taking a holiday during Christmas period and was looking at extending it till mid Jan. (Roughly about 4 weeks) 

How long are we allowed to stay out of the country while on bridging visa? Do we have to inform the department. 

Also how much does bridging visa B cost? 

You help is much appreciated 

U know how your family details appear in the bottom of your form even if they are not a part of your application (I’m the single applicant and details of my parents and siblings can be seen at the bottom) 

do I need to provide/birth, marriage certificates and other related documents for them too. I didn’t do it as it’s not real SNT for my application but wanted to clarify