887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 hours ago, Rajiiiiii said:

Hello new here, applied long time ago, any applicants from 2017 still wait? I sent a complaint, but got the waiiiiit response even passed the processing time

Hi, Welcome to this forum. I do not believe that there are many applicants left from 2017. So sorry to hear that. Have you been contacted by a CO already? 

You can follow the process of the grants in this tracker. That might help you a little.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/htmlview#gid=0

Definitely put complaints in. You are well overdue in getting your grant.

Good luck mate!

@nudgee Refresh my mind a little. Have you been contacted by a CO already? I thought you haven't, isn't it?

Is there other way to be sure that they have received your application? I know it says in your immiaccount, but can one be 100% sure? There is always the possibility that there was a glitch in the system. 

When putting a complaint in, is there a way to ask them to confirm they have received your application? Can you call to get confirmation on this on paper?

Same question for @Rajiiiiii if he has not been contacted by CO before.

4 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

Hi, Welcome to this forum. I do not believe that there are many applicants left from 2017. So sorry to hear that. Have you been contacted by a CO already? 

You can follow the process of the grants in this tracker. That might help you a little.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/htmlview#gid=0

Definitely put complaints in. You are well overdue in getting your grant.

Good luck mate!

Thank u, yes they contacted me in Apr 2019 for AFP, then I have not heard from them again. Put complaints in, but it’s just a standard response say from case to case different 

• Like 1

Let's hope to see some more grants today.

Nevertheless, for October we have seen 35 grants through this forum and tracker. Which is absolutely fantastic news!  (July and August we received 19 grants and in September 30)

Also, 9 were from applicants August '18, meaning that 26 grants were from given to well overdue people between Feb'18 and May '18. Congratulations to all of you!

Hopefully some more today. Fingers crossed.

And already looking forward to an even better November.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Positive bullshit again))). Nothing positive is happening

Yes and no.

Yes as for those 35 people this month it was positive, and for a lot of them truly well deserved. A big 'finally' for them. We have to be acknowledge that and celebrate it.

And no, as I feel your pain too, we're all here in the same boat. I'm desperately waiting also. I want to queue to move forward again. I definitely had enough too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stellajane said:

Let's hope to see some more grants today.

Nevertheless, for October we have seen 35 grants through this forum and tracker. Which is absolutely fantastic news!  (July and August we received 19 grants and in September 30)

Also, 9 were from applicants August '18, meaning that 26 grants were from given to well overdue people between Feb'18 and May '18. Congratulations to all of you!

Hopefully some more today. Fingers crossed.

And already looking forward to an even better November.

This is an increase. Moving in a right direction. more than 100% increase from Sept and almost 150% up from July and August. 

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

Views will differ based on how you see anything..stay positive 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes and no.
Yes as for those 35 people this month it was positive, and for a lot of them truly well deserved. A big 'finally' for them. We have to be acknowledge that and celebrate it.
And no, as I feel your pain too, we're all here in the same boat. I'm desperately waiting also. I want to queue to move forward again. I definitely had enough too.
It's somehow positive for few people who has been waiting for long time. Its a great relief for them. No queastion about them, but still a long way to go for most of the people . The number of people getting PR is not sufficient enough to reduce the processing time. Don't be too optemestic. Every single month it has increased more, some people got their PR within 13-15 months timeframe but not all. Rest of them getting lolipop, you never know which catagory you belong to. Immigration always mention about huge applicant, from my understanding they start counting from January 2018- October 2019. I still remember during June we have seen people got their grant under a year. After 4 months It's not promising, well some people will get their pr within 15 months and others will be waiting. Anyway all of us will definitely get our PR but don't know the timeframe. We have nothing to do until waiting.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please find below my current graph (updated Oct numbers) showing the number of applicants granted each month (in green) and the number of applications lodged for that month (in yellow). - as per our tracker.

I believe there is a certain trend/patern. Every block of 6 months you see an increase in applications granted for each month and then a big drop. 

Jan - Jun 18

Jul - Oct 18

Jan - Jun 19

Jul - now

I hope I do not see any ghosts here, but that is what I see.

Hopefully my way of thinking is correct and we can see another rain of grants coming soon. 

Capture.PNG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

Have you put a complaint in? 

Did you renew you AFP in Dec 18 again?  I recommend you do that now again also, renew your AFP so it doesn't expire again. 

This is absolutely ridiculous!

Yes, I put multiple complaints with NO LUCK. Every-time they responded on complaints and asked me to wait. I'm OK to wait but how long ?????  This is ridiculous!

I renew and upload AFP every year to avoid more delay. Its been 22 months since DIAC contacted me first and last time.

19 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Yes, I put multiple complaints with NO LUCK. Every-time they responded on complaints and asked me to wait. I'm OK to wait but how long ?????  This is ridiculous!

I renew and upload AFP every year to avoid more delay. Its been 22 months since DIAC contacted me first and last time.

Who is the CO? No idea what the system like

23 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

i feel sorry for you bro

22 hours ago, X76804 said:

And, And...

I think the rda is not issuing RL .

How do I get a release letter if I am not successful in work in my field in the Orana region?

RDA Orana does not supply release letters on request. These are not required by the Department of Home Affairs.

https://www.rdaorana.org.au/migration/489-faqs/

Hey Have dropped a mail o them for release letter, even i am planing to do so. can u please suggest how.