887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

Mate if the date is between 27-30 April that's true .pls can u ask him exact date

He just send me text, he got his PR. He was my old friend, we were together the whole journey.  I asked him what date he didn't say, I am pretty sure he applied on April but can't say exact  date mate. I will update if I know anything. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nickolas said:

Grant 🎆 Grant 🤩 Direct Grant 😎 !!!!

I am a silent follower and just got our grant. Family of 3 and applied on 18 Oct 2018.

Thanks  for your help, I'm soooo happy! enjoyeeeeee 

Congrats.  You might be an exceptional applicant.  Enjoy your grant. 

Hi All,

Currently I'm in Bridging visa A and I'm gonna apply bridging visa B to go overseas. If anyone can answer following questions, it would be great.

1. There are 4 family members in my family (2 adults and 2 kids and all of us are going to go). Do I have to apply Bridging visa B for all of them?

2. Can I apply it through Immi account?

3. How much will cost the application fee?

4. what are the required documents?

5. My departure date is 18 December 2019. when is the best time to apply the bridging visa B?

again can anyone please answer above questions

thanks

11 minutes ago, Shan4444 said:

Hi All,

Currently I'm in Bridging visa A and I'm gonna apply bridging visa B to go overseas. If anyone can answer following questions, it would be great.

1. There are 4 family members in my family (2 adults and 2 kids and all of us are going to go). Do I have to apply Bridging visa B for all of them?

2. Can I apply it through Immi account?

3. How much will cost the application fee?

4. what are the required documents?

5. My departure date is 18 December 2019. when is the best time to apply the bridging visa B?

again can anyone please answer above questions

thanks

Yes you have to apply for each applicant however you can include all family members in one application and fees is around $150 can't remember exactly how much. I applied through agent but you can apply through your immi account. I got my visa next day after application for 3 members 

3 hours ago, Nickolas said:

Grant 🎆 Grant 🤩 Direct Grant 😎 !!!!

I am a silent follower and just got our grant. Family of 3 and applied on 18 Oct 2018.

Thanks  for your help, I'm soooo happy! enjoyeeeeee 

Congratulations mate.. who is your CO is tha Wilson back on track??

1 minute ago, Maxzone said:

How come October 18 got grant while we have so many from August, September also few people from early 2018. Waiting to see more of this otherwise it will be hard to believe.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Mate we should be happy for that guy and hope that our turn will come soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1