887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Mate we should be happy for that guy and hope that our turn will come soon
Mate I am under deep shit. No doubt that I am happy to see that. August 17 to October 18 what a big jump. Sometime it's hard to believe you know, that was a new account. Only one post about his grant nothing else. Nevermind, wish they could open up December file too [emoji23].

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Now November 10 open, October 18 must have been legit one.

Hi mate, i don't trust either of them. Just someone feels bored, open different accounts to make jokes on us. Oct and Nov,  from their posts, i just think they are nonsense here.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Raed Warrior said:

Hello 

I applied on 10 November 

1st contact today, ask for more payslips. 

Hi

Shall you please share the screenshot of your application date from Immiaccount

So that everyone here will believe whether they really opened Nov 2018 applications

You can hide your personal details

• Like 1

Hi
So that everyone here will believe whether they really opened Nov 2018 applications
Completely agree with you, It's a crucial moment. Don't want to see anyone making fun of this.

• Like 1

My Bit 🙏 - lets not be judgmental; anyone getting PR before or after doesn't actually help or change/impact our cases. Also please note there is nothing like "queue" system with DIBP so if anyone says he/she got response can be possible. I would say lets be positive on this forum and be happy for applicants who are getting response. Anything is possible and lets hope we all hear good news soon. All the best and again please keep checking your applications so as in everything is updated✌️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi

Hi mate,  just ignore them, what they did just trying to get some attention to avoid their frustration somewhere.  Even screenshot sometimes could be editted by apps, so we keep us eyes open, don't get involved with this game. That's all. 

• Like 1

Although, the recent contacts from DIBP could be a joke,I don’t trust the processing system of DIBP. They can start giving grants to 2019 applicants and they are not answerable to anyone. 

That said, I don’t think it is fair to ask people for the screenshots. This is a community group where people volunteer their information, its up to them what they want to share and its up to you if you don’t want to believe it.

Also, if its a joke .... its pathetic. 

• Like 2